I can't unlock the "Cap the Collector" mission

9 replies to this topic
Benjammin420
  • Benjammin420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:40 AM

I have, and have completed, all the assets (Boatyard, Cherry Popper, Pole Position, Kaufman Cabs, Sunshine Auto, InterGlobal Studio, Print Works, Malibu Club and Phils Place). I just finished "Boomshine Saigon" with Phil, and I've already completed "Keep Your Friends Close". Not sure what else I'm missing, I've tried checking around the web but haven't found anything helpful. Any suggestions?

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

You played Cap the collector before Keep your friends close. 31.gif

Benjammin420
  • Benjammin420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:06 AM

You played Cap the collector before Keep your friends close. 31.gif

except that I'm pretty sure I didn't. I just watched a video walk-through, and it doesn't look familiar. I recall finishing Hit The Courier, then waiting for the next Print Works mission, and nothing came up. At one point I finished a mission (I don't recall which one specifically) and received more than one phone call back to back. One told me to get to the Mansion, and when I got there the "Keep Your Friends Close" mission was ready to. I didnt make out the other phone calls because I had my stereo on and didn't really care, but there was never a prompt to start that mission at the Print Works. I guess it's no big deal, if that's the end of the story missions, but I'm really sure I did not complete the Cap The Collector mission and there's no one who has access to my PS3.

kaetsyth
  • kaetsyth

Snow Dog

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

You for sure don't remember because Cap The Collector triggers after you have 7/9 assets completed, including the PW. Then this mission triggers a phone call from Lance asking you to come at the mansion. It's a mandatory and kinda basic mission so maybe you just played through it w/o really paying attention.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:03 AM

Fortunately given the income your companies generate you shouldn't have much trouble to find a cure for your memory problems. bleu08.gif

Benjammin420
  • Benjammin420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:03 AM

must have been a good one, because I remember every other level from every other game I've played :cool:

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

It's simply not possible to do Keep Your Friends Close... without doing Cap The Collector. There are no "wacky" copies of the game floating around with a different SCM. Either you're trolling or you truly did forget. It only takes a few minutes to do if you've learned the ropes by that point.

• Tomasak and Ivan1997GTA like this

Benjammin420
  • Benjammin420

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:43 PM

fair enough, not a big deal

thehambone
  • thehambone

Don't remind me of home Or I might notice where I am

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:35 PM

If you're on PC, upload your save to http://gtasnp.com and you can see exactly which missions you've completed.

Fluxion Cavalier
  • Fluxion Cavalier

Returned.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:26 AM Edited by Fluxion Cavalier, 23 June 2017 - 12:30 AM.

You need to buy all the properties 'foo.

If you've already beaten Keep Your Friends Close... then you've beaten the game. You have to complete Cap the Collector before you can start Keep Your Friends Close... Maybe you did it once, and forgot about it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users