Quantcast

» «
Photo

Dyom crashes when i try to change skins.

6 replies to this topic
AlexMyrmidon
  • AlexMyrmidon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:50 AM Edited by AlexMyrmidon, 23 May 2017 - 07:57 AM.

Hello i have an annoying problem and its driving me mad,So i need help and a lot.

I installed several mods and they work perfectly,i doubt they have the fault of this problem.

When i start dyom and i try to change players,or add actors etc everything is fine until i reach 197-198 skin,Then gta sa stops working.

I need to fix this and i need to do it quickly.

Im offering a reward for help,Please help me and send me a private message if you want the reward.

http://imgur.com/a/gRjZYalways happens here,.after reaching this skin at dyom.Im not sure if im missing the file,But my game works perfectly so im not sure...Help me please im working so hard in a movie.

Could it be my gta version? Missing the files of some vanilla peds? there are other few posts about this problem,But no solution found yet...

Edit : I used a backup of the peds but the problem is still there....also i tried using cleo 4.1 but i cant install it.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:22 AM

There is some file which is missing. Try to run gta sa without dyom. If it remains then there is problem in your gta sa.

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

I can see a new texture of the land at ganton. DYOM needs a clean GTA SA with hoodlum version. You should remove some mod . Or try to install a clean GTA SA.

AlexMyrmidon
  • AlexMyrmidon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:52 PM Edited by AlexMyrmidon, 23 May 2017 - 06:15 PM.

I can see a new texture of the land at ganton. DYOM needs a clean GTA SA with hoodlum version. You should remove some mod . Or try to install a clean GTA SA.

I uninstalled the hd roads,But i still have the problem.

Here is the mods that i installed.

HD skybox. with installer

Serenity enb,dropping files into modloader.

camhunt. manual,dragging files into gta sa root folder.

sexeh animations ( They work,If, i use a one of the first peds before reaching that tham 197 skin.Game only crashes when picking that skin,Not creating or playing missions,Peds below 190 work for the dyom.

Edit : I downloaded and replaced the gta.exe for the v1 us version,It stills crashes when changing skins.

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

I said "clean" gta sa , you should remove all the mods or install a new clean gta sa from cd

AlexMyrmidon
  • AlexMyrmidon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

Fixed,Feel free to close this post xD. damm i had luck.

YasirRFL King
  • YasirRFL King

Yasir Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

Where's the reward?enh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users