All radio stations play Wildstyle

3 replies to this topic
Motka
  • Motka

Fraggin' time!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:54 AM

So I downloaded a custom version of VC from a steam guide and there's a weird problem. All radio stations play the same Wildstyle audio file. I tried the technique the author of the guide said to do to fix the problem, Set all files in folder Grand Theft Auto Vice City (besides .log files) to Read-only. After this, run Grand Theft Auto Vice City/install.bat (as administrator) and wait until it finishes then reboot PC, but it didn't work at all, Any help would be appreciated.

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Facade Corporation
  • Russia

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:34 AM Edited by Ivan1997GTA, 23 May 2017 - 04:35 AM.

So I downloaded a custom version of VC from a steam guide and there's a weird problem. All radio stations play the same Wildstyle audio file. I tried the technique the author of the guide said to do to fix the problem, Set all files in folder Grand Theft Auto Vice City (besides .log files) to Read-only. After this, run Grand Theft Auto Vice City/install.bat (as administrator) and wait until it finishes then reboot PC, but it didn't work at all, Any help would be appreciated.

Are all of your ADF files the same size? That might be the main cause of your problem.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:26 AM

Can you provide a link to this "custom version"? You shouldn't ever have to restart your computer after installing something into the game.

Motka
  • Motka

Fraggin' time!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2017 - 10:59 AM Edited by Motka, 23 May 2017 - 09:01 PM.

Are all of your ADF files the same size? That might be the main cause of your problem.

No they aren't the same size.

Can you provide a link to this "custom version"? You shouldn't ever have to restart your computer after installing something into the game.

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=921944173

I also extracted the ADF files from my disc to the audio folder and it does the same thing.

EDIT: I solved it by using another cracked EXE. For some reason the one that came with the game was screwed up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users