snip

PSN:byrdhouse901
R* SC:mcbyrd13
Male/Female? Male
Do you have a Mic? Yes
What bike do you ride?Zombie Chopper/Bagger
What do you do most in GTA Online?I love driving around and raising hell
Any misc info you think we should know?I go by Byrd all the time

Thanks for your interest. I've sent you an invite to the Recruit crew. Make sure to add patched memebers so we can all get some game time together. Welcome and good luck.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

"The Branded MC" [President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

Any new recruits serious about patching in should hit me up in game. Been a while since I've Sponsored a Prospect, and I'm looking for a worthy candidate.

SirLy
  • SirLy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

PSN: SirLy
R* SC: Alexanderly
Male/Female? Male 
Do you have a Mic? Yes
What bike do you ride? Currently the Shotaro, but looking to get a chopper soon.
What do you do most in GTA Online? Driving around, making money, and a little killing.
Any misc info you think we should know? Currently looking for an active MC whom i can actually play with, and you may see other applications elsewhere, but i am currently looking for MC's with structure and of course professionalism.

• Rocket-74 likes this

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

The Branded MC [Secretary]

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 2 days ago

PSN: SirLy
R* SC: Alexanderly
Male/Female? Male 
Do you have a Mic? Yes
What bike do you ride? Currently the Shotaro, but looking to get a chopper soon.
What do you do most in GTA Online? Driving around, making money, and a little killing.
Any misc info you think we should know? Currently looking for an active MC whom i can actually play with, and you may see other applications elsewhere, but i am currently looking for MC's with structure and of course professionalism.

I just sent you an invite to our Recruit club. That's the first step to joining us. Make sure to add patched members and get some game time with us so we can see if we are a good fit for each other. Welcome and good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users