Photo

The Branded MC [PS4] Now Recruiting

40 replies to this topic
Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

"The Branded MC" [President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:42 AM Edited by Rocket-74, 11 June 2017 - 03:43 AM.

6DmZHGQ.png

The Branded MC is now recruiting for our Mother Charter in Blaine County. We may be a new MC, but our founding members have all been active in the MC community for several years. Having most recently served together in another well known MC. But with a difference in thinking between ourselves and the PC charter, we felt the time was right to move on under our own name.

We are a little different to other MC’s, in that while we are; strictly 1%, Free Aim Only, still follow the bikers code, and have our own By Laws. But we honestly don’t care what anyone else thinks of us. We answer to no man.

We have members from the US, Australia, and across Europe, from all walks of life, male and female. We strive to be truly drama free, and show respect to all our members regardless of their background. And with members from all over the world, you’ll usually find at least a few of our members on at most times of the day or night.

The Dirty Dozen

(The Founders)

uX46MyF.png

Rocket - Killiad - Psycho - Burnt - Jones - Bear - Danks

Slugger - Soulman - Dirty Dave - Chicken - Fay

The Branded MC also has a dedicated TDM team made up of our hardcore killers, we call them the Death Squad. And if any more biker ladies would care to join us, we already have a female only charter called Lust.

If Read Dead Redemption 2 is on your future wish list, rest assured we plan to move hard into the Old West when the time comes. We already have plans in place for this exciting adventure.

To learn more about The Branded MC, check out our official website and social media pages:

Website

https://thebrandedmc.wixsite.com/tbmc

Facebook

https://www.facebook...ebrandedgaming/

Instagram

https://www.instagra...m/thebrandedmc/

And look us up on Rockstar Social Club:

Mother Charter

sXasCmo.png

https://socialclub.r.../the_branded_mc

Death Squad

QilQEBK.png 

https://socialclub.r..._branded_mc_ds

Lust

wqf0gqU.png

https://socialclub.r...branded_mc_lust

Prospects

0wmNU3h.png

https://socialclub.r...e_branded_mc_pr

Hang Arounds

Q6hpHN3.png 

https://socialclub.r...randed_recruits

Anyone interested in joining The Branded MC should jump over to our Facebook page and check out the By Laws in the "Official Documents" Photo album. There are some great tips for new members, as well as our guidelines for all members.

If what you see looks like it might suit you, fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch shortly:

PSN:
R* SC:
Do you have a Mic?
What bike do you ride?
What do you do most in GTA Online?
Any misc info you think we should know?

Then join the Hang Arounds and start adding our members on Social Club and PSN. If you have any questions, hit us up here, on Social Club, Facebook, or of course in game.

Membership to our Hang Around crew is open to anyone who loves the biker lifestyle. From there you should get to know as many of us as possible, and make a good impression. Before you know it one of our members will agree to Sponsor you, and you’ll move on the next stage which is of course Prospect. The length of this period is at the discretion of your Sponsor, and the club as a whole, but the minimum is two weeks.

During this time you will be asked to perform a variety of tasks to prove your loyalty, determination, and that you have what it takes. Once your Sponsor feels you've proved yourself worth of our brand, you’ll be invited to an initiation ceremony, and be given your Brand. From this point on you’ll be one of us, with all the privileges that come with this prestigious role.

Best of luck with your journey, we sincerely hope you make it.

t7pjNS4.jpg

Don’t get patched, get Branded.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:18 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 4 weeks ago.

The By Laws, the holy bible of The Branded:

SgMhpUN.jpg

SGAWbZr.jpg

uTmmtDW.jpg

Q28kebI.jpg

sguu3WA.jpg

kFowZWD.jpg

Pxzwujl.jpg

GgSKjJM.jpg

Willowmadden
  • Willowmadden

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:04 PM

Is there an age requirement?

I am only 16 years old but very mature.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

Is there an age requirement?

I am only 16 years old but very mature.

We generally prefer our members to be over 18. But feel free to join the Hang Arounds and look us up in game. Once we get a chance to get to know you, we'll see how we go from there.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:05 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 02 June 2017 - 09:07 PM.

aC3aME1.jpg

PSN:
R* SC:
Do you have a Mic?
What bike do you ride?

It's not all just riding and shooting, sometimes we just like to hang out in the clubhouse...

xbZTybQ.jpg

UosKGYy.jpg

hxSseWm.jpg

m5mhOkh.jpg

Ewek3X2.jpg

HardingINC
  • HardingINC

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

PSN: HardingINC

R* SC: HardingINC

Male/Female?: Male

Do you have a Mic?: Absolutely

What bike do you ride?: LCC Avarus

What do you do most in GTA Online?: Racing

Any misc info you think we should know?: I had GTA V on the Xbox One and was a high level in online.  I switched to PS4 so my level reset.  Basically, I am a better player than it may be seen by my currently level.

• Rocket-74 likes this

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

The Branded MC [Secretary]

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:34 PM

PSN: HardingINC
R* SC: HardingINC
Male/Female?: Male
Do you have a Mic?: Absolutely
What bike do you ride?: LCC Avarus
What do you do most in GTA Online?: Racing
Any misc info you think we should know?: I had GTA V on the Xbox One and was a high level in online.  I switched to PS4 so my level reset.  Basically, I am a better player than it may be seen by my currently level.

Thanks for the interest. Join our support crew if you haven't already. https://socialclub.r...randed_recruits

Once you've done that try to add our patched member so we can all get some game time together.
  • Rocket-74 likes this

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:10 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 09 June 2017 - 09:27 PM.

Want to wear one of these?

0JENLph.jpg

Or maybe this one suits you better?

fW3nX90.jpg

Start by joining the Hang Arounds crew and wearing one of these...

hsiL0OV.jpg

Get to know our patched members, make a good impression, and before you know it you'll be part of the family.

Don't get patched, get Branded.

• ScottHD likes this

eaterofjackals
  • eaterofjackals

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:00 PM

I am interested. 31 yrs old. Was a patch of Black Hills Bstards before they split and have been away playing singleplayer games a while. Enjoy the RP and the theme so I only ride a nightblade (max custom ofc) silenced ar is my gun but have a fondness for sawn off drivebys on dickheads in cars who like to run bikes over.

Have got a mic, UK, mic needs re-pairing to ps4 but Ill get to it once I have someone to chat to. I am not interested in being talked to like sh*t or abused (was a hangaround for Reaperlords before BHB and it wasnt pleasant)

Reach me on ps4 as its easier to keep trwck of convo - eaterofjackals
  • Rocket-74 likes this

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

I am interested. 31 yrs old. Was a patch of Black Hills Bstards before they split and have been away playing singleplayer games a while. Enjoy the RP and the theme so I only ride a nightblade (max custom ofc) silenced ar is my gun but have a fondness for sawn off drivebys on dickheads in cars who like to run bikes over.

Have got a mic, UK, mic needs re-pairing to ps4 but Ill get to it once I have someone to chat to. I am not interested in being talked to like sh*t or abused (was a hangaround for Reaperlords before BHB and it wasnt pleasant)

Reach me on ps4 as its easier to keep trwck of convo - eaterofjackals

Great to hear from you bro. We treat all our members with the same respect they show us, Prospects do get a bit of hazing, but it's all good natured fun, and an essential tool to weed out the undesirables. Hit me up on PSN and R* Social club (same name as here) and we'll get things rolling.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

RILg7O3.png

It's been a busy week for The Branded. We've been setting up our illegal arms trading operation, and patching in another new member. Now we're ready to hit the streets again, want to ride with us?

Patttt
  • Patttt

The Branded MC [Enforcer]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:18 AM Edited by Patttt, 25 June 2017 - 10:39 AM.

Anyone interested in signing up, check out and join The Branded Recruits page. Feel free to also shoot me an add on PSN for more info. PSN: Fay-Bear

Join the rapidly rising Branded MC brotherhood and you won't ever look back!

HwNsp7g.jpg

• Rocket-74 likes this

dnists
  • dnists

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:20 PM

psn: Dnists

social club: savagebeast-387

male/female? I am male

Do you have a mic? Yes

whats your favorite bike: The daemon

What do i mostly do in gta online? I usually work on my bussiness. I just drive around for fun on my bikes too.

more information about me: i used to be in a mc before they disbanded. i loved the feeling of being in a mc. Motorcycles are my favorite vehicle in gta. i may be 16 but i am very mature and not a squeaker(thank god)   

• Rocket-74 and Patttt like this

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:09 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 26 June 2017 - 09:09 PM.

psn: Dnists

social club: savagebeast-387

male/female? I am male

Do you have a mic? Yes

whats your favorite bike: The daemon

What do i mostly do in gta online? I usually work on my bussiness. I just drive around for fun on my bikes too.

more information about me: i used to be in a mc before they disbanded. i loved the feeling of being in a mc. Motorcycles are my favorite vehicle in gta. i may be 16 but i am very mature and not a squeaker(thank god)   

Thanks for getting in touch. Join our Hang Arounds crew https://socialclub.r...randed_recruits and make yourself known to our members. Best of luck with your journey.

• Patttt likes this

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:34 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 30 June 2017 - 09:35 PM.

wMrk7B8.png

Patches aren't forever, but a Brand is their for life.

Jem2NjZ.jpg

Don't get patched, get Branded.

KilliadMidori
  • KilliadMidori

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:09 PM Edited by KilliadMidori, 07 July 2017 - 01:16 PM.

Are you into the MC lifestyle, TDMs,or looking for an MC that accepts female members?
Are you sick and tired of being promised a MC that actually values its members? Tired of unactive, dead MCs? Sick and tired of 99er or unorganized MCs?

WELL THEN THIS CLUB IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!

We at The Branded MC falue what it means to actually be a club, we are a FAMILY and one that values all its members. We love our bikes, and we love our fights!
Unlike a lot of other MCs that make this claim but we are ACTUALLY DRAMA FREE and take that very seriously.
Every member not only has a voice in this club, but will always be respected by their brothers and sisters, and always have each others back!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
DON'T JUST GET A PATCH, GET BRANDED!

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:44 PM Edited by Rocket-74, 14 July 2017 - 09:46 PM.

ckGCz97.png

Ride with us and be part something special.

Fill out the form below and join The Branded Recruits to begin your journey:

PSN:
R* SC:
Do you have a Mic?
What bike do you ride?

K1uPKa2.png

halfnelson57
  • halfnelson57

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

PSN: Halfnelson57
R* SC:Halfnelson
Male/Female? male
Do you have a Mic? yes, left it at work over the weekend...
What bike do you ride? zombie bobber
What do you do most in GTA Online? mostly solo import export, gunrunning and MC business. make money, collect cars and bikes
Any misc info you think we should know? level 200 or something, been playing since 360. Just looking for some folks to play with who have similar interests. Joined up in the hangaround group

• Rocket-74 likes this

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:23 PM

PSN: Halfnelson57
R* SC:Halfnelson
Male/Female? male
Do you have a Mic? yes, left it at work over the weekend...
What bike do you ride? zombie bobber
What do you do most in GTA Online? mostly solo import export, gunrunning and MC business. make money, collect cars and bikes
Any misc info you think we should know? level 200 or something, been playing since 360. Just looking for some folks to play with who have similar interests. Joined up in the hangaround group

Welcome aboard. I saw you already added me and some of the other guys on PSN so you're off to a good start. I look forward to riding with you and good luck.

Thrazghul
  • Thrazghul

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:46 AM

PSN: Scionical
R* SC: Scionical
Male/Female? Male
Do you have a Mic? Yup
What bike do you ride? Currently a crap Hexxer. It will get better.
What do you do most in GTA Online? Try not to get ganked, and anything I can to make some cash.
Any misc info you think we should know? I have been playing GTA V since it came out on PS3, but I never really much got into it online. When the biker update came out, it got me pretty excited and I am now able to get into it a little more seriously. I listen well, I learn quick, and I don't cause undue to drama or pick fights with people just because I am bored. I like to crack jokes, have fun, and complain about getting old. 

• Rocket-74 likes this

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Male/Female? Male
Do you have a Mic? Yup
What do you do most in GTA Online? Try not to get ganked, and anything I can to make some cash.
Any misc info you think we should know? I have been playing GTA V since it came out on PS3, but I never really much got into it online. When the biker update came out, it got me pretty excited and I am now able to get into it a little more seriously. I listen well, I learn quick, and I don't cause undue to drama or pick fights with people just because I am bored. I like to crack jokes, have fun, and complain about getting old. 

Welcome. Make sure you go ahead and start adding some of the patched members. Once you've done that we will try to get some game time with you and we can go from there. Good luck.

Thrazghul
  • Thrazghul

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:17 PM

Male/Female? Male
Do you have a Mic? Yup

Welcome. Make sure you go ahead and start adding some of the patched members. Once you've done that we will try to get some game time with you and we can go from there. Good luck.

Will do! I also signed up for the Branded community. I hope that isn't too presumptuous. Also, as a biker, I will never use that word again.

Will do! I also signed up for the Branded community.

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:42 PM Edited by ScottHD, 16 July 2017 - 11:42 PM.

If you're talking about the one on PSN then that's perfect. It's there to keep everyone kinda in the loop. Look forward to riding with you.
  • Thrazghul likes this

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

PSN:General_trask
R* SC: lone.general  
Male/Female -- dude
Do you have a Mic?--Yes
What bike do you ride?--western gargoyle
What do you do most in GTA Online?-- biker stuff, ceo stuff 
Any misc info you think we should know?-- i'm really good at taking care of problems

I would love to join an MC but havent really looked into nor found one until now, hope I can make it into your ranks 

• Rocket-74 likes this

ScottHD
  • ScottHD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

PSN:General_trask
R* SC: lone.general  
Male/Female -- dude
Do you have a Mic?--Yes
What bike do you ride?--western gargoyle
What do you do most in GTA Online?-- biker stuff, ceo stuff 
Any misc info you think we should know?-- i'm really good at taking care of problems

I would love to join an MC but havent really looked into nor found one until now, hope I can make it into your ranks 

Welcome. Make sure to add the patched members so we can all get some game time together and get to know one another. Good luck.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

Looking forward to meeting all the new recruits

Cali_dude25
  • Cali_dude25

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Psn:Cali_kid255
R* Social:Cali_kid25
M/F:Male
Mic:Yes
Bike:Currently Don't Drive One Will Obviously Change
What Do You Do Most In GTA Online:CEO Stuff And Gunrunning Things
Any Thing You'd Like Us To Know?:I'm Great At PVP Combat And A Very Active Player
  • Rocket-74 likes this

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Thanks for reaching out. I've sent you an invite to our Hang Around crew. Add as many of us as you can, and make yourself known in game. Hope to see you soon.

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

TKy43gD.png

Forget the rest, come ride with the best.

Don't get patched, get Branded!

Mcbyrd17
  • Mcbyrd17

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

6DmZHGQ.png

The Branded MC is now recruiting for our Mother Charter in Blaine County. We may be a new MC, but our founding members have all been active in the MC community for several years. Having most recently served together in another well known MC. But with a difference in thinking between ourselves and the PC charter, we felt the time was right to move on under our own name.

We are a little different to other MCs, in that while we are; strictly 1%, Free Aim Only, still follow the bikers code, and have our own By Laws. But we honestly dont care what anyone else thinks of us. We answer to no man.

We have members from the US, Australia, and across Europe, from all walks of life, male and female. We strive to be truly drama free, and show respect to all our members regardless of their background. And with members from all over the world, youll usually find at least a few of our members on at most times of the day or night.

The Dirty Dozen

(The Founders)

uX46MyF.png

Rocket - Killiad - Psycho - Burnt - Jones - Bear - Danks

Slugger - Soulman - Dirty Dave - Chicken - Fay

The Branded MC also has a dedicated TDM team made up of our hardcore killers, we call them the Death Squad. And if any more biker ladies would care to join us, we already have a female only charter called Lust.

If Read Dead Redemption 2 is on your future wish list, rest assured we plan to move hard into the Old West when the time comes. We already have plans in place for this exciting adventure.

To learn more about The Branded MC, check out our official website and social media pages:

Website
https://thebrandedmc.wixsite.com/tbmc

Facebook
https://www.facebook...ebrandedgaming/

Instagram
https://www.instagra...m/thebrandedmc/

And look us up on Rockstar Social Club:

Mother Charter

sXasCmo.png

https://socialclub.r.../the_branded_mc

Death Squad

QilQEBK.png 

https://socialclub.r..._branded_mc_ds

Lust

wqf0gqU.png

https://socialclub.r...branded_mc_lust

Prospects

0wmNU3h.png

https://socialclub.r...e_branded_mc_pr

Hang Arounds

Q6hpHN3.png 

Anyone interested in joining The Branded MC should jump over to our Facebook page and check out the By Laws in the "Official Documents" Photo album. There are some great tips for new members, as well as our guidelines for all members.

If what you see looks like it might suit you, fill out the form below, and well be in touch shortly:

PSN:
R* SC:
Do you have a Mic?
What bike do you ride?

Then join the Hang Arounds and start adding our members on Social Club and PSN. If you have any questions, hit us up here, on Social Club, Facebook, or of course in game.

Membership to our Hang Around crew is open to anyone who loves the biker lifestyle. From there you should get to know as many of us as possible, and make a good impression. Before you know it one of our members will agree to Sponsor you, and youll move on the next stage which is of course Prospect. The length of this period is at the discretion of your Sponsor, and the club as a whole, but the minimum is two weeks.

During this time you will be asked to perform a variety of tasks to prove your loyalty, determination, and that you have what it takes. Once your Sponsor feels you've proved yourself worth of our brand, youll be invited to an initiation ceremony, and be given your Brand. From this point on youll be one of us, with all the privileges that come with this prestigious role.

Best of luck with your journey, we sincerely hope you make it.

t7pjNS4.jpg

Dont get patched, get Branded.

PSN:byrdhouse901
R* SC:mcbyrd13
Male/Female? Male
Do you have a Mic? Yes
What bike do you ride?Zombie Chopper/Bagger
What do you do most in GTA Online?I love driving around and raising hell
Any misc info you think we should know?I go by Byrd all the time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users