Best CEO VIP work

65 replies to this topic
Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Car Collector

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

I usually do Headhunter and Hostile Takeover, payout for HTo is pretty ok for the short time it takes to finish. Hh is obvious..

But Im gonna read through this thread for some inspiration. I know Sightseer pays off good, also Haulage seems nice when done with MOC cab.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

If you save over a SVW from the warehouse do you still have access to associated VIP work?
I currently have a Retro in my Wastelander spot and have noticed it's VIP job still highlighted from IM.

Yes you still can start the job.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by StormerBoy, A week ago.

Amphibious assault is great in a hydra once you know the locations of all 9 crates in each of the three areas. No need to enter the vehicle, just have a random in your organisation and start it up. For some reason it tends to spawn at the location nearest to you these days, if you're not too close to it. Literally takes me about 1 minute to complete, or three minutes if it's spawned over by fort zancudo and I need to fly there.

Makes you 20k. If you need to, just blow up the vehicle and it will respawn at the actual location of the crates.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Foreverpast, A week ago.

Personally I'm waiting/hoping for another CEO 2x week....I'll f*ckin wreck the bank grinding that week with Fortified, afk style.

• StormerBoy and J-Scott-D like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Tbh I actually fear a 2x week. So many plebs will be starting things up, taking so long to complete them that they wouldn't even make much more money anyway. Sometimes when someone starts up headhunter, I wish I could just kill the targets for them. It's when they start it at the top of blane county and three minutes later they're still trying to steal an npc car to drive to the first target. Grrrr. And no I wouldn't enjoy doing it in an Invite Only session. Boring that way.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Em

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago Edited by FukNRekd, A week ago.

Tbh I actually fear a 2x week. So many plebs will be starting things up, taking so long to complete them that they wouldn't even make much more money anyway. Sometimes when someone starts up headhunter, I wish I could just kill the targets for them. It's when they start it at the top of blane county and three minutes later they're still trying to steal an npc car to drive to the first target. Grrrr. And no I wouldn't enjoy doing it in an Invite Only session. Boring that way.

Then there's me, who starts HH or similar and instead griefs meme cars and broomstick bandits with my akula so I don't have to pay the insurance and can't get kicked.

I do HH so I can finish it quickly if the need arises ( I need to re-arm my akula, etc).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users