HELP WITH GTA V

3 replies to this topic
Krazzy
  • Krazzy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:04 PM

Someone help me, My notebook is an i5 but it is not running well GTA V, I need to lower the resolution of the game to 800x600, But the resolution of the game does not leave 1366x760, I can not change it in the game, as if it were locked or blocked I already tried to change the resolution of my monitor, I tried to change the resolution in settings in the notepad, but nothing works, can anyone help me?

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

X.Y.U.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:13 PM

Someone help me, My notebook is an i5 but it is not running well GTA V, I need to lower the resolution of the game to 800x600, But the resolution of the game does not leave 1366x760, I can not change it in the game, as if it were locked or blocked I already tried to change the resolution of my monitor, I tried to change the resolution in settings in the notepad, but nothing works, can anyone help me?

Even if you were able to change the resolution - it's unlikely to improve performance much at all - or at least to a degree that would be adequately playable (you said you use a notebook, so more than likely you have no mobile GPU). It's not recommended to play GTA V using integrated graphics. Can you give a complete list of your notebook's specs?

Krazzy
  • Krazzy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

Even if you were able to change the resolution - it's unlikely to improve performance much at all - or at least to a degree that would be adequately playable (you said you use a notebook, so more than likely you have no mobile GPU). It's not recommended to play GTA V using integrated graphics. Can you give a complete list of your notebook's specs?

Yes I can, My notebook is a Dell Core I5 ​​1.70GHz, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, With an integrated 2GB HD Graphics, my motherboard is a Dell Inc model 0MHP6R. I play Diyng Light, Pes 2016, Burnout Paradise with no problems, But in Gta V is impossible to play, i think in resolution 800x600 its better, but i can't put it, is blocked in game.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

gta 5 is very choosy on hardware, 4gb ram or more, intel pentium g series, i3 or cheaper i5 desktop sized cpu and gtx750ti atleast should give it some running room 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users