• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
wlsm97
  • wlsm97

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Hey guys, i was thinking these days what would make gta online a much better and enjoyable game. First of all would be preferable to the first person to be completely separated from the third person, also different from the history mode, being those independent game modes. This is mainly thought to the fps mode, free aim.

So, the game would have no radar at all, if you would like to travel to somewhere by the gps, would be a voice guiding you, something you could turn off while driving. Lobby would support 100+ players.

If you die, you lose all your weapons. If you be busted, you lose some money, but can have small weappons back. You would have to buy it in the ammunation or take a gun you previously bought in your safehouse. People can take your gun and all the money you had in your pocket before you died. Ammunation and underground weapon store would be in everywhere in the city.

The police would be randomly around the city, it wouldnt just spawn next to you. All the police helis would spawn and go after you from the police station, as the SWAT that would take a while to be prepare to go. Also, if the police cant see you, they dont know where you are. They search for you, try guess where you are going, but they dont actually know it. And if they see you, even after stop chasing you, the star will get back.(Some good and realistic AI, this is what i mean).

You can only carry 2 small guns and 1 medium size gun like shotgun or rifle. You can buy some clothes that allow you to carry more weapons and ammu, like tactical rigs, knife hanger, bag, pants with pockets, rifle strap etc. You can carry only one heavy weapon, like rpg and minigun. You would also be able to store it and its ammu in the trunk of a car to carry it around. You could mod your weapon, like add and take off scope, silencer and lightbulb.

Cars would have soft body, one strong hit in a post and it wouldnt drive anymore. Something you could mod in the mechanic to let it more tolerable. The handling of the car would be more realistic too. (use break people, dont be that lazy).

Players voice will have a limited distance to be heard.

The ideas i have below interfere directly with the history mode.

The map would be as detailed as it is in gta5(brilliant map) but would also be some big empty areas with some secret spots, like deserts and florests.

Every single thing, expect buildings, can be destroyed. You can get in in everybuilding, which interior can also be destroyed.(I know theres a hardware limitation there).

Realistic lighting. The night would be really dark, just like the gta redux mod, so things like nightvision and lightbulbs can be usefull.

Realistic gun animations, mainly the slow aim, it would prevent people from running from one side to another while shooting (gta fps players know what im talking about).

Many levels of crouch, no hide behind wall like you do in tps.

So guys, gta5 in fps looks great. The problem is that gta is a third person shooter game, so to make it even better, some things should change, these are the changes i would like to happen. Let me know what you guys think about it.

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Too much!... After seeing you mention 100+ player lobbies, I lost faith in this...

Modders with menus, glitches, exploits, anything that can ease server issues, and anything that can interfere with others accounts, or fix stability is a must...

Otherwise, just keep adding fresh new jobs, more property, if it doesn't affect the server stability, of course... More cars/bikes and all types of clothes, and other little things we can do to look different, more options with characters, beards, long hair, more tune up options too... Things that add to immersion, and roleplay...

My two cents... Nothing special, nor new to offer in this regard... Though, Legitimate businesses would be great too, and social interiors, like bars & clubs, and many more social things we've done in GTA over the years... Bowling, Pool, Basketball, Triathlons, and many more sports and things... Fun stuff...

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Technology / Programming] 2016
    Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted A week ago

Wishlist
  • Darth Absentis likes this