Photo

The Evil Within 2

4 replies to this topic
dot.Error
  • dot.Error

Antagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:52 PM Edited by dot.Error, 18 May 2017 - 09:20 AM.

It's yet to be announced, but It's almost too obvious that this game is going to appear on E3 with all those recent leaks, rumours and story cliffhanger. What are your expectations and story thoeries?

I really hope they make locations more interesting in this one. The first one had a huge variety in locations, but most of them were: tunnels, hospitals, catacombs, caves - none of which really interest me. I liked the village part and the mansion the most. The rest is just meh.

I'll edit the thread when it's announced and promo art comes out

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:03 PM

It sure a possible, i never played the first one but it was a big success for Bethesda/Tango. I am so going to getting the sequel.

Noale
  • Noale

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:08 PM

^ You should definitely play the first one.

I was pleasantly surprised by this game. I forgot what the hell happened though.  :lol: But it was a damn good game.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

Alright. Thanks 😁

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, I recently finished the game again including the dlc, surprisingly good and challenging, had a few moments where I was yelling at my tv telling Sabastian to run "quicker". DLC was pretty forgettable, didn't care for it much. I'd like to think the Evil Within was successful enough to think about a sequel, which would be easy to do, considering the cliffhanger at the end.
  • BLOOD likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users