What Whould I do After Vercetti Mansion

3 replies to this topic
NettersDaPro023
  • NettersDaPro023

San Andreas Lover

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 6 days ago

I completed every missions from the Vercetti mansion... What else should I do? There's nothing on the map :( (Playing in Android)

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 6 days ago

Hello! :)

There's several things that you may have left to complete in the game, so some more information would be helpful to know exactly where you are in the game. You could be waiting for a Phone Call to unlock the next mission. need to purchase properties or maybe even finished all of the Story Missions in the game and just need to complete Side Missions and Collectables to achieve 100% Completion.

What was the last mission you have completed from the Vercetti Mansion? Have you purchased any of the properties which become available after the mission 'Shakedown' and completed the asset missions for each of them?

There's a 100% Checklist available on GTASnP.com that you'll find useful to show you exactly what is left to complete in order to complete the game to 100%, but you'll need to upload your save file there for it to show you this. You can find your save file using a File Manager App in this directory: /Android/data/com.rockstargames.gtavc/files/

The file will be called 'GTA3sfX.b'. The 'X' will be a number and will be the save slot you have saved the game in (so if you've saved the game in Slot 3, the file will be GTA3sf3.b). Upload it on the website and the page it takes you to will have a 100% Checklist further down the page.

NettersDaPro023
  • NettersDaPro023

San Andreas Lover

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 5 days ago

I just bought the Malibu Club and new missions are added :)

kaetsyth
  • kaetsyth

Snow Dog

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 days ago Edited by kaetsyth, 4 days ago.

Note that there is one asset that is mandatory to access the last strand of Vercetti missions, the Printworks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users