Who edited their appearance?

127 replies to this topic
Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

I already used the glitch previously to that feature's implementation so I haven't touched anything there.

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:53 PM Edited by Coleco, 06 June 2017 - 03:55 PM.

I may change my second character later on just to see how it works - might try being a man to see how that is... providing we can completely change the character.

I was gonna delete her but this way I can have a new character AND keep my progress. Not that I need a second record of how much time I've spent playing GTAO :D

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

I may change my second character later on just to see how it works - might try being a man to see how that is...

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:22 PM Edited by reform, 06 June 2017 - 06:36 PM.

I've used it twice*.

The first time was after it was intitally released, and the second time was last week to make some minor but effective alterations.

On both occasions, I tried out my design in another character slot first, and also made use of the free appearance change you get when you next sign in, as some things are hard to get a good read on inside the actual creator, and getting to look at the changes during actual gameplay is useful for refining certain changes.

I got a question! My girl character has a skin that is a cross between rubber and leather. Any tips to fix it?

Depending on what your settings are for your character's mother and father, you can alter some things:

If your resemblance is set primarily to you mother, it can be as easy as just selecting another father with smoother skin.

Other useful ideas include applying a full face effect such as ghostly, pale, etc, and  moving the transparancy down, and/or applying broad blusher makeup and chosing a natural tone so it doesn't look like blusher, and adjusting the transparancy where necessary.

• DentureDynamite likes this

_47_
  • _47_

A.L.E.X.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

I used it twice myself. My original character look. I tried to copy my exact look in RL. Tweaked the features using the appearance feathire the first time. The second time I said f*ck it I want to change my character to someone I really like in a movie, Agent 47 was broken in from the mold of creativity. I have been happy to play him ever since. 

My only wish is to have a  REAL bald head and not that close shave head that the barber has. The bald glitch only works in one session. 

XxJazzy42xX
  • XxJazzy42xX

Jazziest Man on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

my profile pic is what i started with and I did change twice to see more combinations, but now i'm just thinking about returning to my original look. Once you go through hell and high water with the original its hard to change.

• DentureDynamite likes this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:23 PM

^^ Precisely why I've left my primary character (starting on the PS3) the same. Just can't bring myself to change her. :)

XxJazzy42xX
  • XxJazzy42xX

Jazziest Man on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:07 PM

^^ Precisely why I've left my primary character (starting on the PS3) the same. Just can't bring myself to change her. :)

Which is aslo why i wish gta 6 would have a transfer system of some sort. All I need is the look. They can take everything else if they think that is the problem for balance issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users