Who edited their appearance?

117 replies to this topic
Rippir1600
  • Rippir1600

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

So in the interactions menu there is a option to edit your appearance for 100k I believe.

Now while I can't personally bring myself to edit my first character ever made I did go in finally on my second character whom I never play and messed around with the character creator quite a bit.

For any wondering it doesn't instantly reset your appearance to a generic appearance when you select the option to redo it. It's like going back to the character editor with your current look.

I know a lot of people who couldn't remember or wanted to see who they chose for their parents initially you can see who you chose and all of that. Just curious to see who all gave in and did it. Are you satisfied with the end result? Did you perfect the appearance you wanted to?

Also feel free to share any pics of your new modeled or before and after. I'll post mine here soon
  • alkaline_ likes this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Courtney is perfect! I wouldn't change her if they GAVE you $100k to use the editor.
  • CaptainMarvel, Ker Juice and KWF1981 like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

Probably not your father

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A week ago

I did, adjusted the chin a bit, my skin color and also ly cheekbones and eyes a bit....and honestly maybe a few other things :p

• Dream-_-Traveler likes this

Niņo-Livi
  • Niņo-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Edited my guy he was a dog lol changed his nose apparently I gave him a crooked nose 😕 aye right then lol
  • CaptainMarvel likes this

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Well i would have done this with my second character.
The problem is that as soon as i switch to her the cop outfit she is wearing would get deleted because it got blacklisted (Its still there right now since she wars it in director mode).

Coleco
  • Coleco

Shut up and dance you FOOLS

• Members
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

I thought i'd use it but I'm happy with the body I'm in. 

I'm never going to change my primary character but it's handy for tweaking or transforming a secondary character or characters on another account for photoshoots and filming "extras". $100K a time isn't a big deal, there's nothing left for me to spend my money on in game anyway :)

• CaptainMarvel likes this

--V--
  • --V--

;)

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by --V--, A week ago.

Think I've spent more than I'd like to admit. Definitely more than 500k, though.

Think it was worth it since....
THIS is the face I had when Bikers came out
Spoiler

and
THIS are the faces I sorta have now
Spoiler
  • LoveFist87, CarimboHanky, the J is for Julia and 1 other like this

YerM0MsaysHii
  • YerM0MsaysHii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I did. I used to be black. I grew tired of the police executing me with extreme prejudice.
  • jackrobot, LoveFist87, mkolj and 13 others like this

SirWillC
  • SirWillC

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago Edited by SirWillC, A week ago.

I admit I was fussy with both of my characters appearance's specially my female character spent too much time and a bit of money. I'm pleased with the way they are now after all that time doing adjustments to skin tones, facial features and parents.

EDIT: [ img ] https://prod.hosted....DebC9Dw_0_0.jpg[ /img ]

[ img ] https://prod.hosted....tz5-HZQ_0_0.jpg[ /img ]
  • CaptainMarvel and DentureDynamite like this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Probably one of the more appreciated additions to the game IMO.

My male character primary needed a few touch ups since I ended looking super Italian model after transferring from PS3 to 4.

I then went on a spending spree making my secondary female (who was created but forgotten until a year ago) more of the little sister of my primary, furthering the criminal enterprises role playing with a fresh face.
  • Dream-_-Traveler likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

my characters dont need any changing, i spent so long creating and perfecting (aka making him look normal compared to half the characters seen in this game) my main character back all the way in 2013

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

A Forgettable Killer

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted A week ago

Well, definitely planning on doing that with my second character. Face looks a bit off in the game even though the editor made it look okay when I copied characters over. Hiding it with face paint and/or masks. Then I copied characters from another account without changing anything about them and one of those looked truly awful coming on to the PS4. Damn.

So there's going to be a bill of 200k with my name on it.

• DentureDynamite likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Me, mostly editing chin and lips, but I gave up on that, the creator is still too limited.
  • Yinepi likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I thought about it, but haven't done it yet.

Never did the glitch back in the day to change for free, didn't take the chance to make the one free edit they offered, either.

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Mystaspot's best customer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

1st char, yes he was too pale and had a little too much skin damage. 

2nd char, no she's perfect. 

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Homie

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I created my man, did the tutorial, got to rank 6 and noticed the option to change things, had a look, tweaked the odd bit, after seeing my character in cutscenes, fixed a couple of bumps and bits.. Played on... Upgraded, noticed I could do more changes, lightened the skin as I looked much darker on current gen, changed the eyes a touch and played on...

I was one that wanted the appearance change added quite early on, not so much wanted, more though it should have been an option from the off, at a cost, naturally...

But since then, I wouldn't dare do that. I love my guys looks now... Fully used to him and won't change a thing... Sooner start another character or account...

I like how I grew to love my guy, tried a few hairstyles and tattoos etc. had spell bald, dreads, the Ambrose, scruffy and 'cool'... Funny...

Rippir1600
  • Rippir1600

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Think I've spent more than I'd like to admit. Definitely more than 500k, though.

Think it was worth it since....
THIS is the face I had when Bikers came out

Spoiler

and
THIS are the faces I sorta have now
Spoiler

You slimmed up her cheeks it looks like and did something with the chin. Hard to tell exactly what. You removed a chest tattoo which stood out. Or the editor might have.

--V--
  • --V--

;)

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by --V--, A week ago.

Spoiler

You slimmed up her cheeks it looks like and did something with the chin. Hard to tell exactly what. You removed a chest tattoo which stood out. Or the editor might have.

Tattoos come and go.
Still can't believe I pushed the Jaw slider all the way to Round and Narrow.
And the skin tone might have been a bad idea in the first place. Cause I pushed it all the way to the mother's side. Now it's in-between.

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

A dreamer of the day

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I did it once, coincidentally a few weeks before Rockstar made us pay for it (thanks glitches). My character's eyes were a bit too big that it became creepy, but a few subtle tweaks fixed that. 

Rippir1600
  • Rippir1600

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I was in to much of a rush to get out the gate when online came out. But my firat character didn't come out bad despite all of that. But in the initial rush I think people were in a hurry.

I had to atleast try it to see what all it would do. Was a fun experience

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DentureDynamite, A week ago.

I completely revised my second character because I envied deadx23's gorgeous character :) and since he (graciously) loaned me her "formula", I've never had any regrets. :) (thanks again, deadx23!) :)

Well worth the $100k, and kudos to R* for finally making this available in-game..!

• CaptainMarvel, deadx23 and -LN- like this

REXX
  • REXX

The guy who wants catsuits and a Railgun. Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A week ago

Never going to change Rexx's or Alexa's appearance :p And quite frankly, you couldn't pay me enough to change my mind :lol:
  • CaptainMarvel, DentureDynamite and KWF1981 like this

Orra
  • Orra

The Mother f*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I used it on both my male and female character. I got my female to be as attractive as possible, but I can't get my guy to look like me anymore so I deleted him. I put more time and effort into the secondary character than him even though she came a year after him.

• --V-- and AfroKloud like this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Never going to change Rexx's or Alexa's appearance :p And quite frankly, you couldn't pay me enough to change my mind :lol:

What if I held your Newt hostage? Or took you out for realistic steak?
  • REXX likes this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

she heals everything.

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted A week ago

I did edit my guy way back in the transfer, then I decided to tweak some facial features a couple of times, IIRC first time was back when there wasn't an option to change appearance and you had to do it through the second character glitch. What I recall doing is adding freckles and maybe making the skin a bit paler, I also adjusted the chin to be less pointy. Then I changed it again and edited eyes and the nose I believe.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted A week ago

I tried it once to make my character older. Apparently it is impossible at this point.
  • livejoker likes this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

I tried it once to make my character older. Apparently it is impossible at this point.

Heres hoping that RDR2 or GTA 6, they take in all of our gripes and make them reality. 

Height and youthfulness is my big gripe.  

• aaronBLUEeyes and AfroKloud like this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Literally 15 or so times. No joke.
  • CaptainMarvel and Dream-_-Traveler like this

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Literally 15 or so times. No joke.

Well, you ARE a ninja after all.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

Anybody else NOT been charged after making no changes & backing out? Even though it warns you beforehand that you will be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users