Editor/Snapmatic Assistance (PS4)

3 replies to this topic
Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

TL;DR Can I grab a HD pic of my car in fancy angles without the HUD in Editor?

Hello!
Because I'm a nerd I wanna compile a photo catalog of my cars, just because I might wanna sell sometime but not really part with it. And I just realised how sad that sounds.

Anyway, I made a snapmatic of one, but the only way to get that pic on my computer is through Social Club, right click, you know how to save a pic.
But what I get from SC isn't 1920*1080.
I made the pic through the function in the Editor, so I got that far, but is it possible to remove the HUD in the Editor so I can just grab a HD screengrab through Playstation own means?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:43 PM Edited by HalfOfAKebab, 16 May 2017 - 06:45 PM.

You could just trim the HUD out in an image editing program. I doubt you'll be cutting off anything important; just frame it correctly.

Edit: Actually, I'm fairly certain you can remove all HUD (in-game, not in the Editor) through the settings. Then you can just take a screenshot?

Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, I do remember somekind of option for removing the HUD somewhere, but I can't get my artsy-fartsy angles or filters in game. That's why I'm going through the Editor.

Bakkerbaard
  • Bakkerbaard

Sideburns!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Just to round things off, turns out the answer to my question is dead simple and presented itself in one of those little pop-ups in de bottom left while loading clips.

On Playstation:

Press R3 to make the HUD go away. Then grab your fancy screenshot and lock yourself in your bedroom for ten minutes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users