anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

If i had to pick, i would love the game to be set in Asia, especially here:

Spoiler 
6010dc0ad72036908f3b1fb0054a57f0o.png

Where you could do Touge races/ drift and even highway races in Hong Kong, street racing and quarter mile races in Macau and even circuit races in the Zhuhai Circuit in China. Also, China is a RHD country and Macau and HK are LHD so that could also be cool to switch.

This, holy sh*t.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

I want custom' like in NFS Underground/MCLA and more songs.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted A week ago Edited by BLOOD, A week ago.

Whole of Spain 😁

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted A week ago

I got The Crew for free, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been willing to play it for very long, but it was an undeniably fun game.

it could've been a lot better in several ways so hopefully they get it correct with the 2nd try.

the handling is way too arcade. I want a simulation mode. at least optional.

also optional? give us an offline mode. sometimes I just want to crawl around the map and explore and take pictures but you have no choice but to appear consistently online. eventually you will always come across some lonely insufferable cünt who has nothing better to do than follow other players around and grief them to no end; ramming and blocking and disrupting. there's literally no way to deal with this other than relogging the game.

normally I'm not one to complain too much about graphics, but for a 2014 game The Crew looks like it was made in 2007.

they desperately need to update the visuals of the map, textures and details within cities, and overall geometry of the game world. I understand it's just a facsimile of the United States and that it's hard to create a sense of scale with one gigantic and seamless map, but there are ways to get more detail out of large space without destroying frame rates. some areas of the world are just annoyingly bland and sparse. speaking of sparse? add more traffic. I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

if they could promise me these things I'd happily pay the entry fee.

• Mister Pink, B Dawg, Tycek and 4 others like this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

Oh god, definitely agree now you've reminded me of this. Driving through LA's massive streets with little to no traffic felt super odd. 

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 6 days ago

I got The Crew for free, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been willing to play it for very long, but it was an undeniably fun game.
it could've been a lot better in several ways so hopefully they get it correct with the 2nd try.

also optional? give us an offline mode. sometimes I just want to crawl around the map and explore and take pictures but you have no choice but to appear consistently online. eventually you will always come across some lonely insufferable cünt who has nothing better to do than follow other players around and grief them to no end; ramming and blocking and disrupting. there's literally no way to deal with this other than relogging the game.

normally I'm not one to complain too much about graphics, but for a 2014 game The Crew looks like it was made in 2007.
they desperately need to update the visuals of the map, textures and details within cities, and overall geometry of the game world. I understand it's just a facsimile of the United States and that it's hard to create a sense of scale with one gigantic and seamless map, but there are ways to get more detail out of large space without destroying frame rates. some areas of the world are just annoyingly bland and sparse. speaking of sparse? add more traffic. I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

All of these improvements plus a better more up-to-date car list with more diversity and no missing brands like Audi AND a less cheesy/grindy playthrough we'd have an amazing game!

Customization wise, more interior options and colors would be nice.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

Whole of Spain

It would also be nice. But i doubt this happens... Who knows.

All of these improvements plus a better more up-to-date car list with more diversity and no missing brands like Audi AND a less cheesy/grindy playthrough we'd have an amazing game!

Customization wise, more interior options and colors would be nice.

I think that the interior options where great. The exterior where either non existent or rice AF. Also, the rims options sucked.

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Cave Canem

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby, 3 days ago.

-pls no sh*tty voice acting this time round. couldn't stand that cop skank with the nutty Brit accent.

-Europe would be a sick setting, pretty much the same amount of variety geographically you'd get in the US. Culturally more diverse though, which makes me doubt the whole of it as a setting, it would be tricky to pull of.

-Forza level car variety and number would be nice, seemed kinda limited in the first.

-Less grindy or at least a more fun way of making money.

• Mister Pink, Jason and Ivan1997GTA like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Cyuu cyuu

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

They should drop the upgrade part level/rank system as a reward of doing challenge. RPG level/rank grindy-system is not applicable in every game tbh.

Just have a shop to upgrade and modify things like GT (and Forza, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa too I think?).

Speaking of which, I hope they have more Hotrods and classic cars.
  • Mister Pink, B Dawg and Ivan1997GTA like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

мистер роз

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah the auto-upgrade system is a little messy. Would love to just be able to upgrade in a mod-shop. 

Synthol
  • Synthol

You're not bulletproof

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 3 days ago

I'll be sold if the handling is like Driver.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users