Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Crew 2 [2018]

68 replies to this topic
anthony
  • anthony

Welcome to Burger Shots mother f*ckeeeer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

If i had to pick, i would love the game to be set in Asia, especially here:

Spoiler 
6010dc0ad72036908f3b1fb0054a57f0o.png

Where you could do Touge races/ drift and even highway races in Hong Kong, street racing and quarter mile races in Macau and even circuit races in the Zhuhai Circuit in China. Also, China is a RHD country and Macau and HK are LHD so that could also be cool to switch.

This, holy sh*t.  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

I want custom' like in NFS Underground/MCLA and more songs.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:44 AM Edited by BLOOD, 19 May 2017 - 07:45 AM.

Whole of Spain 😁

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:56 AM

I got The Crew for free, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been willing to play it for very long, but it was an undeniably fun game.

it could've been a lot better in several ways so hopefully they get it correct with the 2nd try.

the handling is way too arcade. I want a simulation mode. at least optional.

also optional? give us an offline mode. sometimes I just want to crawl around the map and explore and take pictures but you have no choice but to appear consistently online. eventually you will always come across some lonely insufferable cünt who has nothing better to do than follow other players around and grief them to no end; ramming and blocking and disrupting. there's literally no way to deal with this other than relogging the game.

normally I'm not one to complain too much about graphics, but for a 2014 game The Crew looks like it was made in 2007.

they desperately need to update the visuals of the map, textures and details within cities, and overall geometry of the game world. I understand it's just a facsimile of the United States and that it's hard to create a sense of scale with one gigantic and seamless map, but there are ways to get more detail out of large space without destroying frame rates. some areas of the world are just annoyingly bland and sparse. speaking of sparse? add more traffic. I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

if they could promise me these things I'd happily pay the entry fee.

• Mister Pink, B Dawg, Tycek and 5 others like this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

Oh god, definitely agree now you've reminded me of this. Driving through LA's massive streets with little to no traffic felt super odd. 

• OVO and Ivan1997GTA like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:01 PM

I got The Crew for free, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been willing to play it for very long, but it was an undeniably fun game.
it could've been a lot better in several ways so hopefully they get it correct with the 2nd try.

also optional? give us an offline mode. sometimes I just want to crawl around the map and explore and take pictures but you have no choice but to appear consistently online. eventually you will always come across some lonely insufferable cünt who has nothing better to do than follow other players around and grief them to no end; ramming and blocking and disrupting. there's literally no way to deal with this other than relogging the game.

normally I'm not one to complain too much about graphics, but for a 2014 game The Crew looks like it was made in 2007.
they desperately need to update the visuals of the map, textures and details within cities, and overall geometry of the game world. I understand it's just a facsimile of the United States and that it's hard to create a sense of scale with one gigantic and seamless map, but there are ways to get more detail out of large space without destroying frame rates. some areas of the world are just annoyingly bland and sparse. speaking of sparse? add more traffic. I want more traffic on major highways and inner cities.

All of these improvements plus a better more up-to-date car list with more diversity and no missing brands like Audi AND a less cheesy/grindy playthrough we'd have an amazing game!

Customization wise, more interior options and colors would be nice.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Whole of Spain

It would also be nice. But i doubt this happens... Who knows.

All of these improvements plus a better more up-to-date car list with more diversity and no missing brands like Audi AND a less cheesy/grindy playthrough we'd have an amazing game!

Customization wise, more interior options and colors would be nice.

I think that the interior options where great. The exterior where either non existent or rice AF. Also, the rims options sucked.

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Cave Canem

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:48 AM Edited by Arthur Fookin Shelby, 24 May 2017 - 09:39 AM.

-pls no sh*tty voice acting this time round. couldn't stand that cop skank with the nutty Brit accent.

-Europe would be a sick setting, pretty much the same amount of variety geographically you'd get in the US. Culturally more diverse though, which makes me doubt the whole of it as a setting, it would be tricky to pull of.

-Forza level car variety and number would be nice, seemed kinda limited in the first.

-Less grindy or at least a more fun way of making money.

• Mister Pink, Jason and Ivan1997GTA like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Un-certified Nurse

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:27 AM

They should drop the upgrade part level/rank system as a reward of doing challenge. RPG level/rank grindy-system is not applicable in every game tbh.

Just have a shop to upgrade and modify things like GT (and Forza, Project Cars, Assetto Corsa too I think?).

Speaking of which, I hope they have more Hotrods and classic cars.
  • Mister Pink, B Dawg and Ivan1997GTA like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Pink.Inc

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:33 AM

Yeah the auto-upgrade system is a little messy. Would love to just be able to upgrade in a mod-shop. 

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Synthol
  • Synthol

You are an aberration

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:02 AM

I'll be sold if the handling is like Driver.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Melodrama

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:32 PM

Still US, but now has boats, choppers, and planes in the mix and a better looking and more developed world on top of it.

• Mister Pink, Riqitch8, RedDagger and 5 others like this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:39 PM

This looks fantastic. Planes, Helicopters and Boats?? This is gonna be INSANE.
  • Mister Pink, Street Mix, OVO and 1 other like this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

I am loving the fact that they dropped the whole cop/undercover crap, I'm genuinely interested now that that is out the way. Would love if they go one step closer to TDU and allow you to customise the character you play as but it's not a deal breaker by any means if the gameplay is good. Hopefully they'll reveal some deets over the next few days.

• Ollie23 and Ivan1997GTA like this

H52VERGR52VER
  • H52VERGR52VER

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

At first I was thinking, same map again? However it does look much more dense and the graphics look a hell of alot better. The rain actually looks decent and not just puddles in random places. The forests and grass looks much better as well. Nfs vs the crew 2.. what game would you choose?
  • Mister Pink, Ollie23 and Ivan1997GTA like this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:24 PM

Veeeeery nice, biggest complaint I had with the first one was the awful view distance and pop-in, looks like that's a lot of work done to it so the world actually feels large.

Also love flying and boating, let's hope the driving physics are more bearable to actually explore the world...
  • Mister Pink, Ollie23, OVO and 1 other like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Pink.Inc

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:33 PM Edited by Mister Pink, 12 June 2017 - 09:49 PM.

This looks really amazing. However, I wouldn't be a true gamer if I didn't complain about something! :p

They've moved away from underground racing. But then we're to believe that we're doing legit races through New York but we run over lampposts while peds scurry out of your way? What sort of legit racing is this? lol 

Other than that, will be beautiful just to explore.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

can't argue with the design.

they really improved the map and its overall details.

still hoping for strict COOP / Offline mode.

still hoping for better / more realistic handling.

• Mister Pink likes this

Homemade Dynamite
  • Homemade Dynamite

Melodrama

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

This looks eons better than the first. The world is more alive, there's more ways of getting around, the graphics are way better, and it seems they ditched that stupid story from the first game that did nothing but intrude on the experience. I'm looking forward to this.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:23 PM Edited by APB, 12 June 2017 - 11:25 PM.

Actually it reminds me of NFS Prostreet and how you became king of each category, and then became the "Street King" at the end.

Not the biggest Crew fan, but if they give it away years later like they did with the Crew 1, I will def pick it up.
  • Android and Ivan1997GTA like this

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:42 PM

I enjoyed the first game for what it was, put a lot of hours into it. This looks heaps better.

I don't need uber realistic driving, just give me a balls to the wall fun game, with some longevity and I'm sold again. It's looking good.

• Street Mix, Ollie23, anthony and 1 other like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Un-certified Nurse

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

Signed up for Beta.

Also, there's unique rewards to be unlocked in TC2 when you complete the requirements stated in the website in TC1.
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Un-certified Nurse

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:46 AM

So nobody cares about the reward program? lol

I'm a bit lazy doing it, unless I know TC2 won't be grindy like TC1.

https://www.ubisoft....ew-2/#207290229

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

The "A"

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

I signed up to play the beta too. The game itself looks beautiful, but, knowing the reality, the graphics will get the downgrade and sh*t. I like the variety of vehicles though. I hope the '67 Impala will return in The Crew 2.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

The Infidel

• Members
  • Cook-Islands

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

So nobody cares about the reward program? lol

I'm a bit lazy doing it, unless I know TC2 won't be grindy like TC1.

https://www.ubisoft....ew-2/#207290229

Thanks for reminding, gonna start playing more of The Crew.

eyman
  • eyman

Nothing Special

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:55 PM Edited by eyman, 15 June 2017 - 02:58 PM.

I honestly can't wait, The Crew 2 has exceed my expectations.

I'm a bit anxious that it's Ubisoft, but Ubisoft always have potential in their games.

E: I hope they fix the ability to play with friends without the stress.

• Street Mix and Ivan1997GTA like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Un-certified Nurse

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:46 AM Edited by luisniko, 16 June 2017 - 12:47 AM.

The vehicle switch is literally instant. lol

The HUD is really minimalistic.

• El Diablo, Mister Pink, OVO and 1 other like this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:55 AM

Damn man, the visuals look so much better, the lighting looks great and car detail looks like it's been bumped up several notches. The vehicle type switching is a bit mad but hey why not, loving the new vibe of the game though. Just racing, no gloomy looking characters or the horrible attempt at a undercover cop story line. Could not get into the first but this is looking like more of my jam.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Un-certified Nurse

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:33 AM

He said the progression is like Midnight Club. It's no longer whatever Alex this that blabla. You choose which path you wanna thrive on and do it.

That said, you can do only cars, boat, or plane. It doesn't matter. 

Comparing to other Ubi game, I'm guessing this is like Steep where the game is full of challenges and different ranks of reputation, with story told in the background.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by fashion, 3 weeks ago.

I don't want to bump the old Crew topic. I'm 2 hours into the first Crew and I think it's great so far. The map is hella impressive. Didn't do a lot of missions yet and rather traveled to NY and saw some other cities by plane. After scratching a little of what it has to offer, it seems like the racing game I've always wanted.
I've read nothing but criticizm for the game back then and simply skipped it with my eyes closed, also because I hate the driving in many Ubi games. Why? Why do people think the game wasn't so good again?

Just my first impressions. I'm hella hyped to continue. The story seems a little wacky, but NFS games were never any better. In fact, this could be the best "NFS" I've played in years. Too early to judge yet though.

Graphics aren't anything special, but if I learned anything from Wolfenstein, Horizon Zero Dawn and now Crew is that graphics aren't everything.
  • Ciaran likes this

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

Cave Canem

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Graphics aren't anything special, but if I learned anything from Wolfenstein, Horizon Zero Dawn and now Crew is that graphics aren't everything.

What do you mean? HZD looks stunning.

With the Crew, the story really killed it for me and thus I f*cked off with it. Couldn't stand any of the characters.

• Audi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users