• Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

It'd be great if they acquired Hitman with a Rockstar studio developing it, they could merge all their ideas from Agent into it.

Ehhhhhh, Hitman 2016 was great and a serious return to form for I/O it was just the sh*tty forced stuff by Square-Enix that ruined it for most people. As much as I like Rockstar, I also like I/O and Hitman just has a different feeling to it that I'm not sure would translate as well to Rockstar's style.
  • Jason and BLOOD like this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:43 AM

It'd be great if they acquired Hitman with a Rockstar studio developing it, they could merge all their ideas from Agent into it.

Ehhhhhh, Hitman 2016 was great and a serious return to form for I/O it was just the sh*tty forced stuff by Square-Enix that ruined it for most people. As much as I like Rockstar, I also like I/O and Hitman just has a different feeling to it that I'm not sure would translate as well to Rockstar's style.

This. Plus Rockstar will just put the final nails by renaming the studio to be more integrated and never make an Hitman game so if Take-Two were to acquire the studio and the franchise they may as well put it under the new Independent-centric publishing label [or initiative as of now] just like KSP.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

Fun fact: E3 is owned and organised by the Entertainment Software Association [ESA] which also owns the ESRB rating system. And the Chairman is Strauss Zelnick [And No ZMC have no involvement and he happens to be the Boss].
  • Mister Pink likes this

VespidBread
  • VespidBread

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:57 AM

Fun fact: E3 is owned and organised by the Entertainment Software Association [ESA] which also owns the ESRB rating system. And the Chairman is Strauss Zelnick [And No ZMC have no involvement and he happens to be the Boss].

Wow thats insane.
  • Mister Pink and BLOOD like this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:53 AM Edited by BLOOD, 07 June 2017 - 07:06 AM.

I know right.

Edit: It will be funny if ZMC had some involvement [ownership stake] then Him having to influence the ESA including the ESRB. All game company excluding Take-Two will be scared since he also runs their competitor. Imagine Call of Duty or Overwatch getting slapped with A+? It will be wicked but hilarious. It the President and CEO that runs the ESA though plus Zelnick an Industry Legend do not seems like someone who will do such things. http://www.gamesindu...man-of-the-esrb

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:47 PM

Stock checking 80 resistance again

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:54 PM

The market is too volatile. I say the will be at $80.00 in mid-June, $90.00 at mid-December and beyond that during the Next Year.

Efreet
  • Efreet

Has your mother finished mourning your father?

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:06 PM Edited by Jabalous, 07 June 2017 - 05:07 PM.

The market is too volatile. I say the will be at $80.00 in mid-June, $90.00 at mid-December and beyond that during the Next Year.

Have you adjusted your expectations? One page back, you were forecasting $110-$120 by the end of Q1 2018. I briefly checked the history of the stock and the trend is that it rises slowly when there're no news or little announcements from Rockstar/2K like GTAO DLCs, and it gains a faster momentum prior to earning report. It then spikes after they report strong results for the previous quarter. Based on this type of analysis (seeing how it behaved in the past), I forecast the stock to be $90-$95 after reporting Q1 2018 results, provided that they beat earning estimates.

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 05:11 PM Edited by BLOOD, 07 June 2017 - 05:14 PM.

@Jabalous: Yeah I did. The market is so bearish but TTWO, EA, ATVI are all managing to breakthrough.

Edit: @FlatFX: Thanks with the updates..And Keep up the Great job people.

DisCrafted
  • DisCrafted

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:59 PM Edited by DisCrafted, 07 June 2017 - 08:01 PM.

Square-Enix:

-Buys the rights to True Crime: HK, turns it into Sleeping Dogs, Calls Activision "crazy" for cancelling it

-One year later calls Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider (2013 reboot) and Sleeping Dogs "commercial failures"

-Refuses to greenlight Sleeping Dogs 2 even though it sounded very ambitious and awesome

-Instead, makes United Front Games work on a free-to-play spin-off which uses some of the original plans for SD2 but instead it's basically Sleeping Dogs because it's running on the same engine with low development budget. No pay to win whatsoever.

-Cancels Triad Wars (the mentioned spin-off) a year later after its' launch because they weren't making that much money off of microtransactions since it was fair.

-Decides to release HITMAN episodically because IO couldn't finish the whole game by the time SE were asking them to.

-UFG make their own title without the help of SE, but one month later, out of nowhere, the whole studio gets closed down.

-Decides to sell IO and the rights of the Hitman series because they expected to make millions. Like they're f*cking Rockstar or some sh*t.

• Spider-Vice, Lowi and BLOOD like this

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:05 PM Edited by FlatFX, 07 June 2017 - 10:07 PM.

If they suprise next week and show Red Dead Online in a Trailer (this would be great for investors due to you can make first assumptions on the future recurrent revenue) and or eventually a teaser of Borderlands 3 stock will go 85 and up. 

If no suprises at all we will be back to a sideway movement or little correction ~ 75 

Buy the rumors sell the news...

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:18 PM Edited by BLOOD, 09 June 2017 - 08:20 AM.

It will be interesting to see who buys or [Strauss Zelnick and the board selling the company] in future. I think GTA should be the only franchise that excluded from such event in future. I can imagine Zelnick via his ZMC investment vehicle buying it then a Company named GTAsoft Interactive or The GTA Games Corp or whatever name is created for the franchise. Then him and his family and business partners take it public owning majority of the company should be worth close to Take-Two Interactive current valuation. It never going to happen but like i said in my earlier posts i think Take-Two will lead the next wave of consolidation in the gaming industry.

Edit: They so need to buy Psyonix makers of Rocket League. I know people that said they will buy the stock if that ever happen.

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 08 June 2017 - 12:10 PM

Rumors from Gameinformer coming up again that Bully 2 is in development. 

If they make a blowout at E3 with this it will be huge

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:20 PM

FlatFX: True that Brother. Alongside the Digital,Mobile and Esports momentum.

Efreet
  • Efreet

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:32 PM Edited by Jabalous, 08 June 2017 - 01:40 PM.

Great opening today at $80+.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:11 PM Edited by BLOOD, 08 June 2017 - 03:17 PM.

Great opening today at $80+.

Down again. Market getting impacted by Global developments: UK General Elections and Comey Questionings and US Economic Datas. I hope Next week they break past $80.00+.

Edit:http://www.investors...0220&yptr=yahoo

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:33 PM Edited by FlatFX, 09 June 2017 - 12:40 PM.

Seems Strauss was not telling the truth about E3 presence

https://www.polygon....-pc-gaming-show

Also think we will see RDR2 Online Trailer at Sony conference and maybe 4K Screenshots from Scorpio Version

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:56 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 09 June 2017 - 01:56 PM.

Zelnick said Take-Two wasn't showing products, just having a corporate presence... Like all the other years including the ones with Rockstar/2K announcements. This is because it's not Take-Two showing the products, but it's their labels along with Sony or Microsoft. In a sense, he didn't lie, Take-Two only has a corporate booth at E3.  :p

• Jason and BLOOD like this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

Nice one guys..Ha just cross $80.00+ already!

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

looks like there have been a lot of sale orders for the $80 barrier. 

big correction down to 76

Efreet
  • Efreet

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:54 PM Edited by Jabalous, 09 June 2017 - 06:23 PM.

The tech sector took a dive today. Nvidia had a long bullish run up to $168 from ~$100 since early May and now it's down to $149. 

• BLOOD likes this

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:46 PM Edited by FlatFX, 09 June 2017 - 07:15 PM.

looks like we are going to see 70 today not 80

crazy sh*t. 

10:46 AM: $80,07

2:50 PM: $73,31

3:14 PM: $75,65

:panic:

--> probably will finish today at $100  :lol:

• BLOOD likes this

Efreet
  • Efreet

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:23 PM Edited by Jabalous, 09 June 2017 - 07:25 PM.

It's normal. I was recently in a stock that, at opening, dived from $92 to $82, and then it rebounded within hours to $93. The whole tech sector was down today and it's not only TTWO. Did some light reading here and there and it's said that a negative report from Goldman Sachs regarding tech sector caused today's dive. That's some kind of market manipulation if I can see it right. These firms having this kind of influence on stock prices can be scary and make it more of a gamble. I can see TTWO going back to where it was trading ($78-$80) by the end of next week at worst. 

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:20 PM Edited by BLOOD, 09 June 2017 - 08:21 PM.

Take-Two is bound to sell to either AB, EA, some big Chinese companies, or media conglomerate or even go private. Stauss Zelnick is building the company to be worth more and sold to a crazy valuation. He is a Legend. Anyway i dont know the future so it could play out differently and i will be crazy if Take-Two was the buyer of some of the aforementioned. Like i said they will be at the fore-front of the next Merger Frenzy. I hope the stock have it best one next week. This was a Terrible one for Global stock market(s).

Edit: Thanks for the updates FlatFX and Jabalous.

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:58 PM Edited by FlatFX, 12 June 2017 - 02:02 PM.

sell off continous $72

if there wont be a RDR2 reveal at Sony's Press Conference which gives reasons for a turnaround we probably will be between $70-$75 till the end of the year

Efreet
  • Efreet

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:56 PM Edited by Jabalous, 12 June 2017 - 03:59 PM.

It would've been the case if TTWO was the only down today. The whole tech sector, including other video games companies, are down a large percentage. It seems the sell off has stopped now and the prices has started to gain a slightly bullish momentum. I see TTWO not closing this year less than $90 at worst provided that earnings estimates are beat and the guidance for the rest of FY2018 is positive with room to growth, and that's me pricing in other possible sell offs or corrections any time during the next 6 months, on a level similar Friday's. 

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:13 PM Edited by BLOOD, 12 June 2017 - 10:14 PM.

Ah Strauss Zelnick said he is so frustrated that Take-Two have a very small valuation compared to now Giants AB and EA. And with them having no presence at the E3 and the stock price i think it time to sell the company to either of the aforementioned or merge with ZeniMax with the combined company [T2 being the surviving entity] having a new name and Bethesda consisting of Rockstar and 2K Games while 2K Sports is standalone. At this point i can see someone making a proposal in the next 24 months [AT&T with Warner will probably buy them or even Verizon, and then there is Comcast, Facebook et.al]

Note/Edit: I can read it fully as a member but i think you all can read it as well [i hope]: https://www.google.i...ake-acquisition

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:10 PM Edited by FlatFX, 14 June 2017 - 04:06 PM.

bring it on rather sooner than later. I hoped for an aquisition the past 3 years. With the current strategy to buy additional Companies and IPs it doesn't look like that is going to happen. 

Unless Amazon or Tencent step in and put 15 billion on the table

by the way: 

GTA V just had his highest player count on PC since launch with the release of the Gunrunning DLC

131k people 

http://steamcharts.com/app/271590#All

just imagine this numbers on consoles  :miranda:

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:15 PM Edited by BLOOD, 14 June 2017 - 10:20 PM.

FlatFX: AT&T [soon-to-be-owner of WB Games parent company Time Warner], Verizon [Oath- AOL and Yahoo], Comcast, Fox and even Activision Blizzard and EA. At this point the need to get [a bit] big or will become a takeover target again. Heck i will not be surprised if Bethesda parent company ZeniMax acquired Take-Two then go public afterwards [Tgat will be so cool].

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:55 AM Edited by FlatFX, 15 June 2017 - 12:55 PM.

Strauss recently was in China visiting Partner Tencent calling it "a great company". 

I think no one of the smaller companies will ever buy TTWO. There needs to be a big fat elephant buying them which would be Tencent or Amazon.

They can offer benefits for such a deal money wise and company wise 

Today:

another -3% in premarket due to rate hike. 

I guess we are done for the summer. 

No $80 or $90 till christmas when we finally know a RDR2 release date. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users