Photo

Take-Two Interactive Discussion

37 replies to this topic
FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago Edited by FlatFX, 2 days ago.

just passed 77$  :panic:

Update:

78$ incredible. This could end in a run to 100$ and above within a few weeks.

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 2 days ago

$16-20 Billion in crazy valuation way before RDR2 or the new 2K title comes out the former adding a potential $5 Billion. All this thanks to GTA V and GTAO from the Rockstar label, annualised 2K Sports NBA and WWE titles [the former being a crazy cash cow], Civilization VI and Mafia III from 2K Games and now Dragon City and Monster Legends from Social Point. $100 by end of 2017. And $130 in 2018.

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

to close the gap to the big ones TTWO is missing something. $20B is out of reach unless they come out with a complete new IP which sets records.

Also they have an outstanding catalog with some of the best selling games there are often times like now where they are missing an alternative/exit strategy.

Opportunities are endless.

Get Remedy on board and release a Max Payne remastered and Max Payne 4. Also RDR remastered would have sold millions 

So much money left on the table.

by the way afterhours: $79,13 

cant wait for the next two days  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by BLOOD, 2 days ago.

$20B can be that stretch but i see them crossing it before or after RDR2. And yeah it will be cool to see them buy Remedy [original developer of the franchise] also be a sweet steal if they acquire Psyonix [developer and publisher of Rocket League]. With the unprecedented cash flow and operating cash they can do more than ten acquisitions in one year.

Edit: I woke up to see $79.40 😱. I see $90 by mid-June, $120 by end of year. And start of new year in January.

FlatFX
  • FlatFX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

I already had the sale order placed and canceled it before the earnings release.

Still Strauss needs to make sure they have more in the pipeline.
It just cannot be to that they are so reliant on just one huge release.

If they made an announcement at the earning "we are sorry RDR 2 will be delayed but we have to show you another secret project to release this FY..."

Premarket: $80

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by BLOOD, 3 hours ago.

$80??!! Greatness!! Anyway Social Point, 2K Sports, and GTA V and GTA Online will be the stars of FY2018.

Edit: $200 before or after RDR2 release is so possible. That a valuation of $20 Billion. So in January they could be at $11-13 Billion and by April they cross that crazy valuation. Even though EA and AB will still be way bigger than Take-Two.

Jabalous
  • Jabalous

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 hours ago Edited by Jabalous, 23 hours ago.

if they keep beating earnings every quarter, I can see the stock in the range 85-90 by the end of Q1 2018. I'm not an expert in this analysis, but just a regular investor ;)

• BLOOD likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago Edited by BLOOD, 3 hours ago.

$110-120 by end of Q1 2018.

Edited.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users