• Canada

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:05 AM

OOC
Name: Tim
PSN:ThunderTim
Role Play experience: starter, I play nice tho

IC

Name: Jimmy
Job/Career/Money Source: media/advertising/video shoots (and exploiting people)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Really want to be a part of the young people social media jobs, always blabbing about becoming a Youtuber. Using camera to try and make videos. Stuck with a job advertising for sub-par companies. Has to resort to testimonial talking head videos for his job. Left highschool early. Spends to much money on sh*tty cars to try and look cool. Really tries to sound and look impressive to bolster his future in youtubing.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): immature, childish, tries to appear but is really really insecure. Kinda like the papparazzi guy in the story of the game but more of geeky wannabe. Has anger issues.
Vehicle: Karin Futo
Photograph (If available): nope. Just a white guy with t shirt and jeans.
Sometimes wears a suit when he really wants to prove himself.

Hofstetter_33
  • Hofstetter_33

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:26 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Aidan
PSN: SOSpartans44
Role Play experience: PC

In Character (IC) 

Name: Aidan
Job/Career/Money Source: Police
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Nice guy all around, don't shoot people unless they shoot first, very happy
Vehicle: Tyrus

r0bert
  • r0bert

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:43 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Robert
PSN:raul1ca
Role Play experience:lots of games

In Character (IC)

Name:Flavio Briatore
Job/Career/Money Source:Cars dealer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Flavio is a italian emigrant who wants to own the city of Los Santos
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):persistence
Vehicle:sultan rsIII
Photograph (If available):

Wambilianga
  • Wambilianga

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:00 PM Edited by Wambilianga, 14 August 2017 - 06:25 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Adrian
PSN: wambilianga
Role Play experience: GTA 5 Car Shows

In Character (IC)

Name: Andrew Marks
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): My Character has been a criminal since the age of 16, having succeeded at it for so many years with out being caught it has allowed him to a mass a small fortune, however a near death experience changed his perspective on the world and from then on he decided to turn his life around and he became one of the newest rookies of the Los Santos Police Department.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Casual/Chill, Calm when under pressure
Vehicle: Black Calvacade, NightBlade
Photograph (If available): GRAND THEFT HOOKER

TommyBoy116
  • TommyBoy116

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:49 PM Edited by TommyBoy116, 13 August 2017 - 11:54 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Tommy
PSN: screamoguy666
Role Play experience: none, been wanting to for a while

In Character (IC)

Name: Kenny Stevens
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic at los santos customs
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Grown up and raised by a single stripper for a mother, Kenny was always in and out of trouble as a teen. Got into drugs and tattoos when he was 15, and began stealing cars and robbing stores when he was 16. At 19 he was caught robbing a gas station and served 2 years for his crime. Once out he unexpectedly found a passion for cars, and began working at a local back yard shop for some cash. He saved up enough to buy a rusty old futo, wich he immediately fell in love with. He gained enough expierence throughout the years to land a union job at los santos customs and is able to afford a decent sized home, but instead chooses to spend most of his money on his car. He plans to someday own his own mechanic shop.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): very chill, but won't take sh!t from anyone. Loves to hang out, drink beers and have a good time. Also loves dirt bike riding.
Vehicle: Futo/Sanchez
Photograph (If available): GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Murat
  • Murat

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 16 August 2017 - 05:08 PM Edited by Murat, 16 August 2017 - 05:09 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Murat
PSN: frosT_babE_
Role Play experience: None yet, however I am familiar with most roleplay out there.

In Character (IC)

Name: Marcus Cousins
Job/Career/Money Source: Cop/Officer at the LSPD, paycheck supports his needs.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): His future goals is to leave the PD and run his own business.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Respectful, to those who respect him.
Vehicle: Buffalo

Lordofallgames10
  • Lordofallgames10

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:49 AM Edited by Lordofallgames10, 18 August 2017 - 08:59 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Lordofallgames10
PSN:Lordofallgames10
Role Play experience: None (but i do understand everything about these servers)

In Character (IC)

Name: Nick Logan
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Used to live with wife before divorce, now lives on Vespucci Blvd. Wants to become a crime lord in San Andreas 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): On edge, love chaos 
Vehicle:Karin Futo

Ketriox
  • Ketriox

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Sean 
PSN: KetrioxYT
Role Play experience: Tons, I roleplay all the time on PS4

In Character (IC)

Name: Sean Daniels
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): I'm a criminal that wants to make a lot of money, and be known on the streets. I never had a family, I grew up with my cousin and his dad was a drug dealer. I was born on the streets, rasied on the streets, and now I want to run the streets.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): I'm very obsessive on becoming the king of the streets, having my name feared is all I want, sometimes I get a little crazy when things don't go my way.
Vehicle: I drive a car ive had for a while, A Black and White Buffalo S, a very nice muscle car.

Draesuhpreme
  • Draesuhpreme

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Draesuhpreme, 4 weeks ago.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Drae Kawaii
PSN:krowndjs
Role Play experience:first time

In Character (IC)

Name:Brandon Heat
Job/Career/Money Source:Drug Dealer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): my parents were killed before i was even old enough too talk my grandmother raised me until the age of 15 because she Fed up with my source of "work" I finally dropped out of school and started robbing and killing for a payroll at the age of 16 I never had anyone too guide me in the correct path and my goal is too become a better man
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): depressed, lonely
Vehicle:sedan

Toybox49
  • Toybox49

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Toybox49, 4 weeks ago.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Darby

PSN: Toybox49 ( Discord 4 digits #9744)

Roleplay Experience: With friends up in Sandy Shores

In Character (IC)

Name: Daquan Green

Job/Career/Money Source: Unemployed, Gangster/College Dropout/Criminal, Robbing stores/steal cars/getaway driver

Bio: Car crash killing both parents at 7 leaving him with tinnitus, he had dropped out of college when his friends came gangsters and when he couldn't pass any tests, his love of cars came through in jeans from his dad being a race car driver, he is not slow he is fast he never gets caught by the cops he always loses them, he is the best in the business when it comes to driving, and he plans on keeping it that way.

Personality: Action-oriented, serious and quite.

Vehicle: Futo

Photograph: N/A

tipping0210
  • tipping0210

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out of Character (OOC)

Name: Dylan Tipping

PSN: Tipping0210

Role Play experience: With friends at Blaine County area

In Character (IC)

Name: Tyler Brown

Job/Career/ Money Source: Unemployed, Small heists/ Robberies, Gangster, steals cars etc

Bio: Raised in Grove St, a young gangster who left school at 15 to be a part of a gang “Families”. His mum was shot dead and he has never seen his dad, he has been heavily in trouble with the police and lived on the streets for 4 months, he then started living with his eldest brother before his brother was shot by the cops. He moved up to Sandy shores recently to get away from the cops and move the gang’s territory.

Personality: Always on guard, sneaky and serious

Vehicle: Classic Voodoo Custom

Photograph: N/A

Void_Star
  • Void_Star

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Void_Star, 4 weeks ago.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Josh
PSN: VoidStar250 (Also My Discord)
Role Play Experience: I role play all the time, it's a way of life. (With Friends / Other Communities.)

In Character (IC)
Name: Zane Xeon
Job/Career/Money Source: Uber Driver/ Mechanic
Bio: Came from a rather rich family, drives frequently, and wants to own exotic cars.

Personality: Calm and kind, also loves to meet new people and show off his cars and other possessions.
Vehicle: Tampa/Cognoscenti 55 (Not Armored) and Contender
Photograph: Can't get any good ones without a URL the size of the Titanic, sorry. (N/A)

(If I get in, I can't wait to join you guys~!)
~~GRAND THEFT HOOKER~~

yepFAQ
  • yepFAQ

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Wyatt McKenzie
PSN: yepFAQ2
Role Play experience: Some

In Character (IC)

Name: Thomas Earp
Job/Career/Money Source: Law Enforcement
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): After serving in the armed forces, I returned home and still feeling the patriotism running through my body I applied for a position in the LSPD and LSSD. Occupation in service MP.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Calm and collective, Eager, and Ready to Learn.   
Vehicle: (Off duty) Bagger.

"Grand Theft Hooker"

SlimeGamer
  • SlimeGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Pratham Patel
PSN: SlimeGamer123
Role Play experience: I roleplay with my friends a lot on gta and also I watch doj videos.

In Character (IC)

Name: Jake Collins
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He grew up a normal life, and he dreams to go to college.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is a very respectful kind person who is funny.
Vehicle: Sultan RS

SlimeGamer
  • SlimeGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Pratham Patel
PSN: SlimeGamer123
Role Play experience: I roleplay with my friends a lot on gta and also I watch doj videos.

In Character (IC)

Name: Jake Collins
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He grew up with his mom when his dad died at the age of 8. He lived a poor life and eventually his mother died at the age of 15. He got adopted and started living the rich life. Now he's working to go to college.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He is a very respectful kind person who is funny.
Vehicle: Sultan
Grand Theft Hookers

Andyd0981
  • Andyd0981

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION
Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)
Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom) 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.
If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.
As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working
and spend it on local businesses created by players. 

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.
Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.
Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.
If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.
I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.
I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES
Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -
It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.
You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)
Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)
Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You will need a MARKED Police car.
You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)
Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.
ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license
revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.
JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)
when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.
Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)
Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.
Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)
If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.
Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.
If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.
We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)
Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.
Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION 
Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Andi
PSN:andyd0981
Role Play experience:Very Little

In Character (IC)

Name:Ben Dover
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Ever since Ben was a child his parents abused him. Ben did not live in a very safe neighborhood and that made him grow up differently. When he turned 18 he swore he would never come back. Since then he has been doing bank robberys, drug deals, etc
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):angry
Vehicle: Elegy
GRAND THEFT HOOKER

sleepygamer46
  • sleepygamer46

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

RULES

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

JOBS/ROLES

TAXI -

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

CRIMINAL -

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

TOW TRUCK -

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

APPLICATION 

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Brady
PSN:sleepygamer46
Role Play experience: I've had some in the past.

In Character (IC)

Name: jeremy rodgers
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Jeremy grew up in Los Santos but later moved to Sandy Shores after his parents died when he was young. He went to live with his uncle who helped him become a better person. jeremy is now a police officer and wants to protect the city.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Worried person but happy.
Vehicle:Police Cruiser
Photograph (If available):None

INTRODUCTION

RULES

8.) Have common sense.

9.) Don't be absent.

JOBS/ROLES

TAXI -

POLICE - 

CRIMINAL -

TOW TRUCK -

BUSINESS OWNER:

APPLICATION 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Brady
PSN:sleepygamer46
Role Play experience: I've had some in the past.

In Character (IC)

Name: jeremy rodgers
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Jeremy grew up in Los Santos but later moved to Sandy Shores after his parents died when he was young. He went to live with his uncle who helped him become a better person. jeremy is now a police officer and wants to protect the city.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Worried person but happy.
Vehicle:Police Cruiser
Photograph (If available):None

Grand Theft hooker

ThatsAllsImSayin
  • ThatsAllsImSayin

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Aiden
PSN: ThatsAllsImSayin
Role Play experience: RP with friends sometimes

In Character (IC)

Name: Mike Leblanc
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal, (robs small 
convenience stores) 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Lived with his Grandma on a small farm until he was 18, never met his parents, he left his Grandmothers in search for a job and someone to have a future with. Soon got involved with drugs and the police, saved up enough money to take a flight to Los Santos in search of a new beginning. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Depressed, Angry.
Vehicle: Elegy RH8 Retro Custom (if not allowed the Bravado Gauntlet) 

ThatGamerN00B69
  • ThatGamerN00B69

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by ThatGamerN00B69, 3 weeks ago.

GRAND THEFT HOOKER"

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Max
PSN: ThatGamerN00B69 (Zeros not letter O 
Role Play experience: Watched a few youtube vids so experience, not alot

In Character (IC)

Name: Karma
Job/Career/Money Source:  Drug dealer,  Thief.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):  Riding motorcycles since he was 6, had a really bad upbringing with his abusive father and mother. Ever since he was 12 he was dealing drugs or taking them himself robbing liquor stores and sometimes banks never being caught. Until one day he accidentally shot a store attendant and was forced to flee to Los Santos. 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Depressed, energetic, Insane
Vehicle: Elegy retro custom, Phoenix, Zombie bobber and a Hakuchou road bike. 

Discord: ThatGamerN00B69#5700

NopdAuron
  • NopdAuron

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Josh 
PSN: ShadowAlliance
Role Play experience: I have some text based role play experience

In Character (IC)

Name: Idris
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): A fallen angel who is now human fell from Heaven for not agreeing with God. He makes his living as a taxi driver.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Depressed and quiet 
Vehicle: Taxi cab ( off duty not sure yet )

Derek2011
  • Derek2011

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Derek
PSN:X_20BLAKE11_X
Role Play experience:minimal

In Character (IC)

Name: Darren macy
Job/Career/Money Source:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Darren had it rough growing up. Both parents were never around and he had to raise his younger siblings from the age of 12. This made him more responsible and very mature. He has now dedicated his life to helping and saving others. Hoping for a long career in law enforcement or fire fighting. Set out to be the best and accomplish the world.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): happy
Vehicle: elegy

Killerffrag56
  • Killerffrag56

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Darcy
PSN: calamarkid
Role Play experience: Gmod Rp servers

In Character (IC)

Name: Bazza Baker

Job/Career/Money Source: Police
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Went to a well-educated private school, Just finished training at the police academy in NY and decided to move back to his home town to be a police officer, Wants to be chief police one day.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy, jokey but is serious when a job is needed to be done and likes the term GRAND THEFT HOOKER.

Vehicle: Police car (will find one)

Vluu
  • Vluu

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Vince
PSN:Vluu0710
Role Play experience:I watched role play videos but I haven’t played five m

In Character (IC)

Name:Vince
Job/Career/Money Source: business man, has multimillion dollor businesses
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Comes from rich family and just learned to drive. Future goal is to help the homeless people and to give them a house and food to eat.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): happy and has road rage
Vehicle: bestia gts (matte gray)
GRAND THEFT HOOKER

therond112
  • therond112

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Theron Dyson
PSN:MadDogDyson11
Role Play experience:One other group

In Character (IC)

Name:Jackson Miller
Job/Career/Money Source:Tow Truck Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Born and raised in Los Santos, moved out to Blaine County for more seclusion. Currently a tow truck driver for Casey's Highway Clearance in Harmony. Plan to own my own farm and company in the future.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Mellow, takes a lot to become angered
Vehicle:Blue and White Vapid Dominator

Filadrian
  • Filadrian

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Adrian
PSN:filadrian
Role Play experience: Garrys mod 

In Character (IC)

Name:Mike Tollic
Job/Career/Money Source: Drug dealing but went to sell stolen cars
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):He was Born in North Yankton he  lived there for 16 years in a poor family he started selling drugs after 2 months the parents found out and kicked him out now he was standing on his own feet he still had his drug money so he decided to get a ticket to Los Santos and started doing business there.. Future goals: Selling stolen cars  

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Calm 
Vehicle:Willard Faction

IAMPils
  • IAMPils

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Peterico
PSN: Pilson994
Role Play experience: Small at this moment, hopefully better if I get into this.

In Character (IC)

Name: Peterico Bochetti
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal aspiring to go into Business. Looking to have a buisness in the dealing of drugs, aswell as investing in others buisnesses for a small percentage. ( Mafia Style, Low key Drug Dealer, Petit Thief eventually turns house Don. )
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Past straight A student, Loved by all community, respect family and surrounding community. Parents murdered by Rival Family for territory. Went to buisness school and passed with flying colours, small time criminal aspiring Business man looking to expand my "territory". 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Im a " Il scratch your back, you scratch mine ", Loyalty is huge for me. Motivated to recreate and rebuild my families legacy. Lovable by the lederly and most of the community, Short tempered and willing to kill if anyone harms my family ( Family and Mafia Family. )
Vehicle: Got a lot but the ones I will be using. Obviously starting low end and some time down the future getting better cars. Starting off with, Vigero & Jackal. ( Slightly Modded )
Photograph (If available): Will provide if accepted in. Happy to cooperate.

ChadZillaJr
  • ChadZillaJr

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ChadZillaJr, 3 weeks ago.

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Chad
PSN: ChadZillaJr
Role Play experience: Gta 5, Minecraft.

In Character (IC)

Name: Thomas Robertson
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Failed the police academy due to his past of breaking too many laws so decided to work with his uncle selling illegal drugs.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Usually depressed, gets angry thinking of his past, Friendly towards nice people.
Vehicle: Ruiner 2000
Please let me know if I can join as soon as possible I've been wanting to join a GTA 5 roleplaying server for a while I promise to respect all rules and players roleplaying experience

Huntingg
  • Huntingg

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Name:Austin 
PSN: bluekulls
Role play experience: G mod severs 

In character (IC) 

Name:Bloo 

Job/Career/money Source  criminal or a Tow truck
Bio: rough life growing up straight A student .Mother died when he was 17 dropped out of school joined a gang did 3 years in jail for armed robbery.
Now works to streets and odd jobs to support his family. 
wants to making something of his life for his family to be proud of 
Personality (Angry,Depressed,Obsessive etc); Bipolar Angry,Depressed About his past life but owns up to his mistakes in life works hard to change his life for his family.

Ryan444Barlow
  • Ryan444Barlow

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Ryan
PSN: Ryan__Barlow
Role Play experience: Zero (watch a lot of YouTube video)

In Character (IC)

Name: Mr. Smith
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Man
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): in the past my character was a security guard, my goal is to be head police
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): alway friendly but sometimes gets angry with criminals
Vehicle: (On Duty) Police Cruiser (Off Duty) vapid-sand king

calgaming18
  • calgaming18

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Out Of Character (OOC)Character (OOC)

Name: Callum
PSN: calgaming18
Role Play experience: Beginner

In Character (IC)

Name: Callum
Job/Career/Money Source: None-Available
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): None-Available
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Normal Personality

\

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users