Tyshaunkill
  • Tyshaunkill

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:56 AM

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION
Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)
Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom) 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.
If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.
As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working
and spend it on local businesses created by players. 

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.
Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.
Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.
If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.
I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.
I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES
Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -
It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.
You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)
Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)
Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You will need a MARKED Police car.
You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)
Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.
ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license
revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.
JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)
when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.
Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)
Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.
Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)
If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.
Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.
If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.
We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)
Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.
Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION 
Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle:
Photograph (If available):

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

Tyshaunkill
  • Tyshaunkill

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:05 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Tyshaun Bellamy
PSN:Tyshaunkill
Role Play experience:N/A

In Character (IC)

Name:Jayden Lewis
Job/Career/Money Source:Police Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):A Surivier of the attack on 9/11 after that tragic accident Jayden was dedicated to helping anyone in need and wanted to make sure people will always stay safe
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Relaxed but serious at critical moments
Vehicle:ubermacht oracle
Photograph (If available):N/A

Kiddemons
  • Kiddemons

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:29 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Robert
PSN:kiD_D3mons
Role Play experience:none

In Character (IC)

Name:Rick
Job/Career/Money Source:Criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):I had bad child hood always living around bad influences mostly my parents. I started getting tattoos at the age of 15. Now that I am 28, I have been a hardened criminal but a humble type of person. Future is to have enough money to support my kids.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): I am a happy person
Vehicle: sultan
Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Robert
PSN:kiD_D3mons
Role Play experience:none

In Character (IC)

Name:Rick
Job/Career/Money Source:Criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):I had bad child hood always living around bad influences mostly my parents. I started getting tattoos at the age of 15. Now that I am 28, I have been a hardened criminal but a humble type of person. Future is to have enough money to support my kids.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): I am a happy person
Vehicle: sultan

playn2727
  • playn2727

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:27 PM Edited by playn2727, 21 July 2017 - 03:03 AM.

Grand Theft Hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Kobe 

PSN: playn27
Role Play experience: This would be my first

In Character (IC)

Name: Craig Armstrong
Job/Career/Money Source: Tow Truck. But I Also run and host a demolition derby! (On The Side)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Was doing demolition derby at a young age and was hated so I moved to LS. Finally realized maybe I should host some derbies and work in the towing industry. Future goals is to own my own towing company and also host but run in a demolition derby.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Nice guy, just wouldn't be someone to mess with
Vehicle: A Bobcat XL, a Blade, and a Rhapsody

WWDSD
  • WWDSD

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:40 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
PSN:WWDSD
Role Play experience:None

In Character (IC)

Name:Dominic Smiff
Job/Career/Money Source:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):Graduated from Medical school when he was only 21 and interned in Vice Cities major hospital. After a shooting at the hospital that left him seriously wounded he wanted to give back to the community. He enrolled at the police academy and graduated 1st in his class. While chasing a suspect he performed a pit maneuver to the suspects vehicle and caused them to crash into oncoming traffic,Killing 3 civilians. Since the incident he has turned back to medicine and set up a practice in Los Santos as well as serving as the corner.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Helpful
Vehicle:Comet & Contender

MidNight_Rewind
  • MidNight_Rewind

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:08 AM Edited by MidNight_Rewind, 23 July 2017 - 11:09 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Sam
PSN: MidNight_Rewind
Role Play experience: Iv'e been roleplaying for 3 years now

In Character (IC)

Name: Nick Ruknm
Job/Career/Money Source: Full time mechanic
Bio (
description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Full time mechanic, love everything cars, hoping to raise a buisness from the ground up.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Cheerfull, Anger issues and OCD :)
Vehicle: Elegy Retro  Custom (Stanced)

Jules1499
  • Jules1499

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:40 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Darryl
PSN:Spartan_4_Twenty
Role Play experience:In game always

In Character (IC)

Name:Darryl
Job/Career/Money Source:Drug dealer/criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):very much like trevor, so much alike that trevor found a likeness for the crazed military veteran and began to be his mentor.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Crazy, drugged up, easily angered
Vehicle: bodhi

jabloki
  • jabloki

Oh come on, mate. Give peace a chance!

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:34 PM

Is still a thing? If so i will send you an application. RP is growing.

EmeraldPD
  • EmeraldPD

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Grand Theft Hooker

Name: Tom
PSN: EmeraldGamer10
Role Play experience:

When i play multiplayer my friends and had experience on official pc roleplay servers

In Character (IC)

Name: Andrew Bradshaw
Job/Career/Money Source: Secret Part Time Criminal, Works at Gas Station
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Horrible Parents, Never Treated Right, hopes to make that different but never can. Became a criminal, was uneducated. hopes to live a happy life in the future, but knows with his mind he couldn't
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Usually happy, when he sees blood he gets a little light headed and angry
Vehicle: Green Hotknife

AIFantasy
  • AIFantasy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:28 PM Edited by AIFantasy, 26 July 2017 - 03:56 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Ail
PSN: AIFantasy
Role Play experience: I been in other RP crews, unfortunately, all have died out. 

In Character (IC) 

Name: Jonathan Ross
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): The Ross family all have joined the police or army and now after losing his brothers in the army it's time for him to join the police force. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Hardworking, Serious, Loyal.
Vehicle: 
police cruiser
Photograph (If available): None

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

NiTroxHyp3r
  • NiTroxHyp3r

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Suede
PSN:NiTroxHyp3r
Role Play experience:a few code zero patrols, watch every one of Jeff Favigano, Bay Area Buggs, and Polecats videos

In Character (IC)
Name: Jessie Thunder
Job/Career/Money Source: Mechanic/ auto robbery
Bio:Grew up boosting old crappy cars, get them running then sell them for a major profit. Jessie wants to someday own his own auto shop, so he will continue boosting cars till his dreams comes true
Personality:Usually laid back and chill, don't make him angry
Vehicle: Buffalo Bison, Akuma, Wiilard Faction

NiTroxHyp3r
  • NiTroxHyp3r

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:56 AM

I read the rules and it slipped my mind, Grand Theft Hooker

ERCxVIBE6
  • ERCxVIBE6

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION
Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)
Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom) 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.
If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.
As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working
and spend it on local businesses created by players. 

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.
Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.
Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.
If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.
I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.
I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES
Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

You will need any Taxi Cab.
You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)
Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)
Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You will need a MARKED Police car.
You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)
Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.
ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license
revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.
JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)
when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.
Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)
Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.
Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)
If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.
Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.
If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.
We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)
Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.
Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION 
Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

ERCxVIBE6
  • ERCxVIBE6

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:TJ
PSN:ERCxVIBE6
Role Play experience:Role play for SASP on Xbox One

In Character (IC)

Name:John Washington
Job/Career/Money Source:Uber Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):John moved here when he was 14 after his parents passed he resided with his uncle until moving on through college and getting his own home he went for criminal justice at UCLA and is looking to one day become a police officer
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Energetic and Ambitious
Vehicle: Black Oracle XS

x7 Echo
  • x7 Echo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:23 PM Edited by x7 Echo, 27 July 2017 - 10:25 PM.

x7 Echo
  • x7 Echo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:28 PM Edited by x7 Echo, 27 July 2017 - 10:29 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Emilio
PSN:x7_EchoM8
Role Play experience:Amazing

In Character (IC)

Name: Johnny
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer, Part time bartender
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): nice, friendly, smart, active, always follows the rules

gasmonkey121
  • gasmonkey121

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:07 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Tyler
PSN:gasmonkey121
Role Play experience:in game

In Character (IC)

Name:mr. monkey
Job/Career/Money Source:criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):many tickets and put in jail before twice
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):determined
Vehicle:black suburban

mrnoobftw
  • mrnoobftw

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:39 PM Edited by mrnoobftw, 28 July 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Deniz
PSN: SmiggleSmoogle
Role Play experience: Role played ALOT, and I love it.

In Character (IC)

Name: Murphy
Job/Career/Money Source: Drugs dealer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Wants to be wealthy.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Used to get in trouble, can stay out of trouble however
Vehicle: Futo

Out Of Character (OOC)

Grand Theft Hooker

mmont17
  • mmont17

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:29 PM

Out of Character (OOC)

Name: Mike

PSN: AcidBigNutZ

Role Play Experience: minor

In Character (IC)

Name: Tyron Garcia

Job/Career/Money Source: Uber Driver/Drug Dealer/Car Repo Dealer

Bio: Grew up in a gang from Grove Street Families. Spent 3 years in prison when he was 18 and just recently got released so decided to become an Uber Driver to look better on his records. Dad is the Gang Leader and wants Tyron to stay out of trouble but allows him to steal cars and make drug runs for him while also being a legitimate uber driver and staying lowkey.  Looks to be the Gang Leader one day. Tyron also has 1 daughter and a wife who he visits a lot but does not live with because his life is too dangerous. 

Vehicle: Uber Car: Red Karin BeeJay XL/  Off-Duty Car: All Black Bravado Gauntlet 

Skydive5000
  • Skydive5000

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:27 PM Edited by Skydive5000, 28 July 2017 - 08:30 PM.

OOC:
Name: Sky
PSN: skydive5000
Role Play experience: None, i rly wanne try it out.

IC:
Name: Tim Walker
Job/Career/Money Source: Looking for a job. (Open for everything)
Bio: After losing his mother and father in a car crash, he was left with his fathers car. He decided to move to a new city to leave the past behind him.
Personality: Nice person, his car means the world to him.
Car: Tampa

TheRedDuck78
  • TheRedDuck78

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:14 AM

Grand theft hooked

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Will
PSN:TheRedDuck
Role Play experience: Very little but extremely interested

In Character (IC)

Name: Will Newman
Job/Career/Money Source: Private security (can only use taser and sns pistol and reports to police) or Police officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Has had a rough childhood, his goal is to buy a house in the Vinewood Hills and settle down. Loves to go off-roading but currently cant afford it.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Outgoing, Happy and grudge holding
Vehicle:Off duty Karin Karuma On duty either police vehicle or all white ocelot jackal

finaquadragon
  • finaquadragon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2017 - 07:58 AM

out of character

name:steve

PSN:finaquadragon

Role Play experience:old gate rp communities

in character (IC)

Name:Joe

Job/Career/moneysource:police

Bio short tempered angry turns off body cam ALOT

MrConCarnage
  • MrConCarnage

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:02 PM Edited by MrConCarnage, 01 August 2017 - 12:03 PM.

OOC O

Name: Kyle 

PSN: MrConCarnage

Role Play Experience: Some

In Character (IC)

Name: Mr Fish

Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver / Errand Runner1

Bio: I was a self made millionair in the fish breeding industy, It all came to an end when my water supply caught fire and i lost my business. Now i drive taxis and help people with small jobs to make ends meat. 

Vehicle: Taxi / Vapid Minivan

getownednerd
  • getownednerd

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 August 2017 - 02:58 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Ephram
PSN: getownednerd
Role Play experience: Major, was in a clan for a year then quit roleplay for a while, does alot of life roleplays and police roleplays.

GRAND THEFT HOOKERS
In Character (IC)

Name: Zach Baldwin

Job/Career/Money Source: A drug dealer at rock bottom that robs to buy and resell drugs for a bit of a higher price.

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): In and out of prison since age 15, trying to re-evaluate life and make some money. Now trying to do illegal things under the radar, hopefully founding a Arms Dealer business or a Counterfeit money business, or both.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Chill, short temper, nice at first impression
Vehicle: Illegal Dirtbike
Photograph (If available): N/A

• RuggednRuthless0 likes this

RuggednRuthless0
  • RuggednRuthless0

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

Name: jadon
Psn:RuggednRuthless0
Rp xp: none

Name: jaden
Job: criminal
Bio: fresh out of a seven year sentence and is trying to take back his life
Personality: anxious
Vechile: pegassi vacca

CorzzaaMatee
  • CorzzaaMatee

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Corey Wells
PSN:CorzzaaMatee
Role Play experience: minecraftm gta v

In Character (IC)

Name:zeus
Job/Career/Money Source:police
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):was a general in the army
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): calm and collected but knows the limjts
Vehicle: undercover tactical FBI or marked sherriffs car
Photograph (If available)

messidona704
  • messidona704

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:13 PM Edited by messidona704, 07 August 2017 - 07:16 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Matt
PSN: messidona704
Role Play experience: None

In Character (IC)

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Name: Matt Morelli
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Raised very wealthy because parents were professional criminals. Currently attempting to follow in their footsteps to keep their family name going. Future goals include pulling off many elaborate crimes and be set by 30 years old to live life in riches. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Skillful, Intelligent, Impulsive

Vehicle: Vapid Dominator

DrakeMc
  • DrakeMc

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:02 PM Edited by DrakeMc, 11 August 2017 - 11:33 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:drake
PSN:HanoversKid
Role Play experience:with friends
Grand theft hooker
In Character (IC)

Name:Martin Detrey
Job/Career/Money Source:Security Guard and cops camereaman also jail gaurd
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):past:McDonald's employee goals:wants to be a soilder in war
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):friendly,loves jobs
Vehicle:black sedan

Cs09736
  • Cs09736

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:55 AM

Grand theft hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Sam Cantwell
PSN: TH3_P1NK_SH33P_2
Role Play experience: minor

In Character (IC)

Name: Sam
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Both Sams parents were cops so he wanted to follow in their footsteps. He is always looking for a promotion and will go above and beyond for one.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Generally happy
Vehicle: Police cruiser

KIERAN-_-RFC26
  • KIERAN-_-RFC26

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Kieran
PSN: KIERAN-_-RFC26
Role Play experience: Every time I go on GTA Online, so a lot

In Character (IC)

Name: James
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Completed 5 years in the military in San Andreas then moved to Los Santos for training to become a cop.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy, pretty chilled, can get angry at times but rare.
Vehicle: (On Duty) Marked Police Car (Off Duty) Buffalo
Photograph (If available): (Black)
7789-buffalorear.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users