Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Mike
PSN: M_Rosa29
Role Play experience: besides watching YouTube videos, none

In Character (IC)

Name: Michael Vincent
Job/Career/Money Source: Car Jacker
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): I grew up near Strawberry in Los Santos. My father was a raging alcoholic and my mother was absent from my life. I was very smart in high school, but teachers told me I didn’t push myself hard enough. I was a tow truck driver but got involved in selling the cars. So now, I just steal cars and sell them for cash. In the future I want to leave the life of crime and have a legitimate business.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Calm and cool but I fly off the handle quickly. I tend to use smarts to get out of situations instead of fighting.
Vehicle: Blacked out Buccaneer.
Photograph (If available):

minute_made_x
  • minute_made_x

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:58 PM Edited by minute_made_x, 24 February 2018 - 04:19 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:xavier
PSN:minute_made_x
Role Play experience:alot 

In Character (IC)

Name:vinny ''two guns'' scampi
Job/Career/Money Source:criminal/business owner
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): a hothead but smart mobster from liberty city sent down to handle some of the falconies money issues.
Vehicle:

redknight45321
  • redknight45321

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:24 AM

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom) 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

and spend it on local businesses created by players. 

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION 

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: jax teller
PSN: redknight45321
Role Play experience: did it with some friends and some old community's but always followed rules

In Character (IC)

Name: JAX 
Job/Career/Money Source: business owner 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): was a biker now a gun dealer and biker and wants to settle down
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): angry and layed back
Vehicle: motorcycle, car

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

xXShikazuXx
  • xXShikazuXx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:04 PM Edited by xXShikazuXx, 25 February 2018 - 10:10 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name:Brandon
PSN:XLostEntity
Role Play experience:Few years on and off

In Character
Name: Jason Stone
Job/Career/Money Source:criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):To get rich and live the good life. Born in london Jason was a normal kid good grades, lots of friends bit afyer a series of personal family complications and the passing of his mother Jason fell in with the wrong crowds. Stealing cars and street racing is what he turned his life to and he heard that Los Santos is a nice place to get started
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Usally calm, friendly and collected. Loyal to a fault. When Angered known to get violent
Vehicle:Declasse Vigero
Photograph (If available

LegitTacoPERSON
  • LegitTacoPERSON

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:04 AM Edited by LegitTacoPERSON, 02 March 2018 - 08:56 PM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Matt
PSN: LegitTacoPERSON
Role Play experience: Other than youtube, none.

In Character (IC)

Name: Mike Trinh
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Growing up in the big city of Dallas and wanting to live the big high lifestyle of Los Santos Matt finally moved after graduating with his bachelors in business, years after moving to Los Santos Matt picked up the hobby of pimping up rides and doing small investment into crypto currency. Matt also has a small side gig where I jack cars to pimp them up in order to sell them onto the black market.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Matt is typically pretty calm and collected, but you would not want to get on his bad side.

Vehicle: Sultan RS modified GRAND THEFT HOOKER

•  

Milky543621
  • Milky543621

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 01 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

Grand Theft Hooker

Name:Ross
PSN:Milky543621
Role Play experience:Ark, Gta5, Youtube

In Character (IC)

Name:Milky
Job/Career/Money Source:Taxi Driver and helicopter tour flyer.
Bio: drug and money problems
Vehicle:drives hired taxi cab during job/ walks until played debts for car
Photograph (If available):///

XtoomuchfunX
  • XtoomuchfunX

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Mac
PSN: XtoomuchfunX
Role Play experience: in game experience

In Character (IC)
GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Name: Mac
Job/Career/Money Source: Police
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Fresh out of the academy, a young hotshot police officer looking to prove himself
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): mainly calm and respects the law. Passionate for his career, will spring into action when duty calls. Wants to set himself up for the good life
Vehicle: police car, sultan rs, motorbike
Photograph (If available): none for now

ksurfer71
  • ksurfer71

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:06 AM

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Hunter

PSN: ksurfer71

Role Play experience: Conan Exiles, watch GTA YouTubers such as Polecat324

Discord: ksurfer71#3177

In Character (IC)

Name: Paul Stevens

Job/Career/Money Source: Scratch off lottery winner/ Taxi Driver

Bio:

PAST- Was born into a family of dairy farmers based out of Grapeseed. Worked on the farm until the age of 19, I then decided it was time to write my own story. So i made the decision to move down into the city of Los Santos. I had two older brothers so I saw no need to stay in Grapeseed and take over the family farm. After our father passed away my oldest brother Johnny took the farm into his hands. My other older brother Kenny moved to Liberty City shortly after, Unfortunately he was killed by a drunk driver while walking back to his apartment after work one night. A couple of years passed and the family farm started to go under until my brother Johnny was forced to sell it, eventually leading to his suicide. 

Present- It's been 8 years since leaving the farm and only 3 years since the death of my older and most closest brother Johnny. I've been living in one of my co-workers garages while working the luxurious life of a taxi driver. Recently while driving home from work my truck was T-boned by some idiot who ran a red light and totaled it. after only getting about $1,200 back from the insurance I bought a scratch off lottery ticket for the first time. I ended up winning the jackpot of $250,000. with that money I bought a garage which I currently also live in down in the southern part of the city around the Cypress Flats area. I also acquired a couple of bikes and a new car. I still had some extra cash left over and what do you do when your young and stupid? You go out and get your helicopter pilots licences. I still currently am a taxi driver, in enjoy it and it gives me something to do.

Future- As I've already stated i have my helicopter pilot licences. I hope to one day save up enough money to buy my own helicopter and start up a business called "Stevens Helicopter Tours" and be able to spend the day flying people all around San Andreas and giving people a new perspective of our beautiful state

Personality: Laid back, vibrant, can be sort of a asshole if ticked off

Vehicles: Pegassi Bati 801/Principe Diabolus Custom/Bravado Guantlet

Photograph: N/A

The__real__jrm
  • The__real__jrm

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:45 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Josh
PSN: FatHippoYT
Role Play experience: Done a little roleplay but not much but I am good at sticking to rules

In Character (IC)

Name:(Detective/Officer) Josh
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer/Detective
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Always wanted to be a detective, he studied at college after prime education to become a detective and joined the State Troopers at 23
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Depressed when he fails but otherwise very happy and bubbly but also tense
Vehicle: (Police) Black Vapid Stanier with a State Trooper clan logo on front or the game's police car (civilian) blue sadler

No photograph available

The__real__jrm
  • The__real__jrm

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:21 PM

Is this still active?

FLATEARTH
  • FLATEARTH

-REAL LUNATIC-

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:37 PM

This would be so great if only ps4 had access to pc tools to make a more immersive experience.

christopherdean
  • christopherdean

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:17 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:CHRIS
PSN:christoperdean
Role Play experience:non

In Character (IC)

Name:YOU
Job/Career/Money Source:taxi
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):wife and child got killed
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):skinny very happy until get home cry himself to sleep
Vehicle:taxi

christopherdean
  • christopherdean

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:44 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:CHRIS
PSN:christoperdean
Role Play experience:non

In Character (IC)

Name:YOU
Job/Career/Money Source:taxi
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):wife and child got killed
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):skinny very happy until get home cry himself to sleep
Vehicle:taxi

lstretch12
  • lstretch12

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:56 PM Edited by lstretch12, 04 March 2018 - 12:00 AM.

Hoping this is still active, would love to get involved!

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Luke
PSN: lstretch12
Role Play experience: Pens and Paper, 2ish years

In Character (IC)

Name: Felix Catalano
Job/Career/Money Source: Firefighter/EMS
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Grew up on Strawberry seeing the constant stream of ambulances and firetrucks responding to various incidents. Wanted to give back to his community, helping people just like his childhood heroes did. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Hotheaded, brave, loyal. 
Vehicle: Sultan or maybe Sadler
Photograph (If available): N/A

• The__real__jrm likes this

Kern__dean
  • Kern__dean

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:30 AM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:kern (like kernel)
PSN:swh8264
Role Play experience:not much expirence looking to try this out

In Character (IC)

Name:mick
Job/Career/Money Source:every day taxi driver volunteer cop
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):grew up in broken home always some one fighting finally hit 18 moved out entered academy figured it was not for me and became a reserve i drive a taxi to make ends meet hope to own a car shop or garage one day
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):quiet and cheerful
Vehicle:taxi (working) Albany Buccaneer (not working)

Not sure if this is still happening but hey im bored also grand theft hooker

Vasily_Zaytsev98
  • Vasily_Zaytsev98

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:02 PM

Grand Theft Hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Joe
PSN: Vasily_Zaytsev98
Role Play experience: GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption, some GTA 5

In Character (IC)

Name: Vaz
Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal (Hitman possibly)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born from German immigrants, never had much luck in school, for the most part he skipped class to play video games and drugs, this didnt make him dumb he was actually really gifted but felt that school wasnt for him. He now resides in Los Santos looking to make a name for himself the way he wants to. His goal is to get rich, and make a criminal empire.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Laid back
Vehicle: Ubermacht Oracle XS

Drumtech927
  • Drumtech927

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:38 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Nathan Frankland
PSN: Drumtech927
Role Play experience: 2 and a half years
Discord: Drumtech927#2390

In Character (IC)

Name:Nathan Frank
Job/Career/Money Source: Taxi Driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He was born into a middle class family and has grown up on the outskirts of los santos and is a taxi driver who is always ready for a call, he also wants to continue this career for as long as he can as he enjoys it very much
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): I am a very happy and chatty driver and I am always happy to have anyone in my car. I also have a firm side to anyone who doesnt pay
Vehicle: Standard taxi

jjosh420253j4l
  • jjosh420253j4l

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:29 PM

Wasn't this originally a google doc form

Adronix
  • Adronix

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:19 PM

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom) 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

and spend it on local businesses created by players. 

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.
If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.
As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.
This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for  red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.
It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE - 

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION 

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:
Role Play experience:

In Character (IC)

Name:
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle:

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Adriel
PSN: Adronix24
Role Play experience: minor, but looking to learn much from this

In Character (IC)

Name: Hunter
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Has always been very serious about the police force ever since he was young. His father was once a police officer but died during a car chase. Hunter takes his job very seriously and will put anything before his own well being in order to stop crime. He strives to be a strong leader in the police force, but when he's off duty, he enjoys taking long drives around Los Santos. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Obsessed with the force because of how he wishes to be like his father. However, while off duty, he turns into a much more carefree person. 
Vehicle: Convertible
Photograph (If available): N/A

Slapuhhoe
  • Slapuhhoe

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:34 AM Edited by Slapuhhoe, 11 March 2018 - 05:36 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jessie
PSN: LPredchaz
Role Play experience: Minecraft and sims
GRAND THEFT HOOKER
In Character (IC)

Name: Kendall
Job/Career/Money Source: cab driver
Kendall grew up without his father. His mother has a drug addiction and kicked him and his sister out. Kendall sees himself as becoming a pro skater and is willing to work hard for it but he is a recovering alcoholic and struggles daily to not have a drink.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): socially awkward outgoing
Vehicle: Declasse Sabre Turbo

tygotupske
  • tygotupske

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Out of character (OCC)

Name: tygo
PSN:tygo_ashley
Role Play experience: 

In Character (IC)
Name: Borris semenko
Age24
Job/Career/Money Source:junk yard / chop shop
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): in the past he was a soviet KGB spy present he is a junk yard owner and when he is closed he runs a chop shop in the future he wants to go back to russia
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):He is  calm but when he feels threatened he is angry.and becoms insane

Vehicle: Benefactor Feltzer / Albany Alpha 

YerlinGamer
  • YerlinGamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

Grand theft hooker
Out of character (OCC)
Name: Pj
PSN: YerlinGamer
Roleplay experience: only a little in private sessions with friends
In character (IC)
Name: Bryce Waterman
Job/career: YouTuber
Bio- was a marine for 9 years then started my YouTube channel were I play games for fun. It has blown up I currently have 32,458,109 subscribers. Out side of that I have twin girls and a wife.
Personality: chill, laid back, brave, funny, loves to have a good time.
Vehicles: has multiple vehicles.

CharlieBOY1292
  • CharlieBOY1292

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:27 PM

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:charlie
PSN:Zombiekillerzv10
Role Play experience:None

In Character (IC)

Name:Tony
Job/Career/Money Source: Tow Truck Driver
Bio Tony Is Not Very Nice If Someone Looks At him Funny He Gets Angry
Personality (Angry, Sneaky, etc):
Vehicle:Vapid Minivan

ShadetDarkW01f
  • ShadetDarkW01f

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:18 PM Edited by ShadetDarkW01f, 11 March 2018 - 10:24 PM.

APPLICATION 

Grand Theft Hooker

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Christian
PSN: ShadetDarkW01f

Discord: ShadetDarkW01f#0987
Role Play experience: I RolePlay with Friends kinda meh at it.

In Character (IC)

Name: William Harvy
Job/Career/Money Source: Clothing Store Worker
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): William was raised as an Only Child with decent Grades, didn't do anything Illegal kept his nose clean and got the job Recently to try to get away from parents and step out on His own. Want's to eventually work up and Get into his own home have a happy life with a Good Wife and Decent Kids.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Clingy and Laid Back
Vehicle: A Small Car

will_ans
  • will_ans

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:08 PM Edited by will_ans, 11 March 2018 - 11:12 PM.

Application

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Name: Will Anstey
PSN: will_ans
Role Play experience: I am subscribed to multiple roleplay youtube channels such as Polecat324 and Bay Area Buggs

Discord:will_ans

In Character (IC)

Name: Will Anstey
Job/Career/Money Source: Police officer.
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Vespucci, currently live in a house in south los santos. Aspires to have a succesful police career.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Polite, calm and very logical
Vehicle: Vapid dominator

JohnG117
  • JohnG117

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:12 AM

Grand theft hooker
Out Of Character (OOC):John
Name:johnathan
PSN:John_The_King117
Role Play experience: little

In Character (IC)

Name: Ben Dover
Job/Career/Money Source: criminal
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): victim to child abuse, left in foster care by mother who was addicted to drugs and alcohol. Abused by foster parents so ran away from home to live on the streets, made a living selling drugs and robbing stores, in and out of jail
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): very persuasive persistent
Vehicle:

Jugmog
  • Jugmog

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:11 AM Edited by Jugmog, 13 March 2018 - 10:14 AM.

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

(OOC)
Name: Nat
PSN: jugmog
Roleplay experience: I have watched it on YouTube and Twitch

(IC)

Name: Barry West
Job: Crimminal car thief, boat thief, aircraft thief and generally he will steel anything apart from helicopters as he only knows how to fly fixed wing aircraft
Bio: He always wanted to be a pilot but he got into a lot of trouble when he was younger so his criminal record stopped him so he started steeling cars and boats and selling them for money to learn to fly. Once he had learnt how to fly he started steeling aircraft and stripping them down and selling them for parts.
Personality: Obsessive
Vehicle: Blue Picador

hitman1434
  • hitman1434

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

Out of character (OOC)

Name: Montana

PSN: hitman1434

Role play experience: 2 months

In character

Name: Michael Jordan

Job: Police officer

Personality: super excited

Vehicle: schyster fusillade sports (red)

TaCO_tURDle
  • TaCO_tURDle

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:14 AM Edited by TaCO_tURDle, 15 March 2018 - 11:11 AM.

Out Of Character (OOC)
Name: Jose/Joey
PSN: TaCO_tURDle
Role Play experience: None in any serious groups, just GTA crews who add a story to crew battles

In Character (IC) GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Name: Joey Lopez
Job/Career/Money Source: Police/Law Enforcement, either normal officer in cruisers or Helicopter pilot if possible
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born out of state, moved here 2 years ago for the opportunities. Lived the stereotypical life, no major events ever happened. Grew up in a midsize town more specifically in the suburbs of a city like lets say Dallas or some bigger Texas city
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle: Not extreme, not easy to get mad but can happen from time to time. Humor is a big part of personality, and any type goes but will refrain from some in certain situations.
Vehicle: Imponte Phoenix or a Benefactor Schwartzer

Pyrodoge
  • Pyrodoge

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:42 PM

Out of Character(OOC)

Name:Kevin
PSN:Perroenferma
Roleplay experience: High
In character (IC)
Name:Brandon Palsy
Job/career/money source: criminal
Bio: I had a pretty rough past and its horrible to remember. My dad was an alcoholic and my mom was a drug addict so i wanted to live better than they did. Now i have a family of a wife and a beautiful daughter. We hit rock bottom because of an accident and we really need money. That's where i come in to provide for my family with crime.
Personality:Very laid back,goofy,and aggressive.
Vehicle:medium sedan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users