Quantcast

» «
Photo

Login not secure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Kirsty, 2 weeks ago

That looks like some kind of advert, but I don't see anything like it on login pages my end, so are you running any kind of security extensions on your browser that give you these notifications for other sites?

Granted, we don't have HTTPS on these forums so that could be triggering it, but you shouldn't have any concerns about logging in. I think it's something we'll be looking into when we upgrade sometime this year.

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
_Legendary_
  • _Legendary_

Gunrunning update

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Why i getting this error? Everytime login not secure 4ZJE5YWg.png

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 2 weeks ago   Best Answer

That looks like some kind of advert, but I don't see anything like it on login pages my end, so are you running any kind of security extensions on your browser that give you these notifications for other sites?

Granted, we don't have HTTPS on these forums so that could be triggering it, but you shouldn't have any concerns about logging in. I think it's something we'll be looking into when we upgrade sometime this year.

• LightningLord and Arrow like this

_Legendary_
  • _Legendary_

Gunrunning update

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Error fixed 

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted A week ago

It's NOT an error and it isn't FIXED.

If you are using firefox any website you log into not using HTTPS will give you this message. It's just a warning that secure protocols and measures are not up to date. That doesn't mean logging into said website or forum will do any harm. It's just a heads up message. We are going to address this in a forum update.

• Spider-Vice, RedDagger and LightningLord like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users