NEED GTA ACTORS/ROLEPLAY FOR MACINIMA VIDEO APPLICATION

3 replies to this topic
hankhill
  • hankhill

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

Im looking for anyone who'd be interested in helping make a cinematic version of existing missions in the game. I know it's been done, but I think I can do it better, I have attached a link to a small sample of a mission.

It is incredibly hard to get people to play ball and act as professional as they would in RL while sabotaging million dollar drug deals. So I'm reaching out in hopes of gathering a number of players to role play to the max and get the best footage possible. I have left the few screw ups in the video as proof of what you see is what you get. This will be my first attempt at a real MACHINMA video and hope to link off of the name and expand into more missions with more in depth role play and immersion into short films based entirely off Gta missions. This will be on the ps4 only. The video posted is extremely rough and has way more potential. Send me a PM or start a discussion.

feekuss
  • feekuss

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm your guy. Role-play is my specialty. Been looking for an opportunity like this. Add me my psn is: feekuss

TheGodlyYeezy
  • TheGodlyYeezy

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

id like in also psn: TheGodlyYeezy

Zeepo
  • Zeepo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States