[NEED HELP] d3d9.dll causing black screen at the start of the game in

5 replies to this topic
Sartexir
  • Sartexir

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

As we all know, every ENB requires this d3d9.dll file. Without it, the ENB would look like as if nothing was changed at all. But whenever I put this dll file, the game starts as a black screen and I can't even see anything. Whenever I renamed or remove that file the game will work properly. Please help!

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

New enb's don't work well or won't do anything at all on OS's newer then W7. You could try the batchfile that comes with MMGE2/3 and there is a chance it may work.

Sartexir
  • Sartexir

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

Oh, I forgot to mention. This laptop I use is windows 10.

New enb's don't work well or won't do anything at all on OS's newer then W7. You could try the batchfile that comes with MMGE2/3 and there is a chance it may work.

You mean the startup fix from MMGE? Yep, it's MMGE that I use, I'll try it later.

Sartexir
  • Sartexir

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

I'm sorry dude, but that one doesn't fix anything, I still get this black screen thing!

Sartexir
  • Sartexir

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago Edited by Sartexir, A week ago.

Also, do I really need this Direct x9 or should I uninstall it?

Also, if some of you people might get confused, I guess I should call it Display Error.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Directx9 is necessary to even be able to run Directx9 games... Update all of your drivers especially drivers for your gfx-card and try again, if you don't have a dedicated gpu don't even bother with new enb series since it wont run well at all (very low framerate).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users