Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA: SA; Interior of opening cutscene missing

12 replies to this topic
ACMDogfight1997
  • ACMDogfight1997

Now that's the power of Pine-Sol (I had to use that slogan)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I have been trying some mods recently and when I was testing them to see if they made any problems I discovered this when starting a new game:

https://www.youtube....h?v=I3K8syjArqM

I've only seen this happen in this part of the cutscene, but in the C.R.A.S.H. scene and Big Smoke scene, everything seems to be fine.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

I think that's a side effect of the enterable hidden interiors mod.

I doubt there is a fix for it other then removing the modification.

ACMDogfight1997
  • ACMDogfight1997

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I think that's a side effect of the enterable hidden interiors mod.

I doubt there is a fix for it other then removing the modification.

But I'm not using such a mod. The only interior mod I'm using is a dumbell and barbell texture fix in the gyms.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Alright, could you list the mods you've used?

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

This was happening to me too.

ACMDogfight1997
  • ACMDogfight1997

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Alright, could you list the mods you've used?

Okay, it's everything in here: https://steamcommuni...s/?id=626855192except the widescreen resolution fix, the car fix, seabed.ipl under PS2 Atmosphere, and original audio folder. Also, there are these mods from gtaall.com: http://imgur.com/mOGrRDZ and a draw distance x10 multiplier.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Can't really read anything on the imgur link (screenshot looks like 240p quality for me).

Have you tried removing some modifications one by one and then adding them back one by one (and test each of course)? Just start with anything that's a script (cleo/asi) since I doubt it's a texture/model mod causing it.

ACMDogfight1997
  • ACMDogfight1997

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ACMDogfight1997, A week ago.

Can't really read anything on the imgur link (screenshot looks like 240p quality for me).

Have you tried removing some modifications one by one and then adding them back one by one (and test each of course)? Just start with anything that's a script (cleo/asi) since I doubt it's a texture/model mod causing it.

Well I uninstalled all the mods in the screenshot and deleted all .asi's and it's still happening. I don't know what's doing this.  :dontgetit:

Also, the screenshot I posted was in 1080p, but since it might have reduced the resolution for you, I cropped it to make it easy for you to see. http://imgur.com/a/DXfah

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Is that a modmanager you're using (autoinstaller)? If so I'd highly suggest doing manual installs in modloader (so no original files are touched if a mod decides to mess up).

Doubt there is anything you can do except reinstall and just using modloader with a V1.0 hoodlum .exe after that for all your mods.
  • The_Human likes this

Veigar
  • Veigar

Dark Sorcerer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Have you installed any texture mods, or made some yourself? It might not be your issue, but the game doesn't accept certain texture resolutions (like say 1024 x 1025) by doesn't accept, I mean the object with the texture doesn't appear when you load the game.

ACMDogfight1997
  • ACMDogfight1997

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Now I know what the problem is. Apparently, as part of the HD Radar and Gym fix mods, I had to insert some files into .img files using Alci's img editor and it seems that any change to them causes the interior in the airport part of the opening cutscene not load.

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

Install a limit adjuster like OLA to make sure you're not breaking a limit and don't use img editors, use modloader instead so you won't have to touch vanilla gamefiles.

Veigar
  • Veigar

Dark Sorcerer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Huh, that sounds weird. I'm able to change up the airport as much as I want, like with texture mods. It might be another side effect, I don't see how a gym mod and a radar mod would clash with the airport. Alci's IMG editor only replaces the ones you import, so that makes it even weirder! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users