Can we drop the fake cars and finally implement REAL car models and br

33 replies to this topic
StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

Rockstar Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

No. Just no. Using realistic names will totally remove all the GTA charm from the game. The fake cars in the fake universe make up the world of GTA
  • LincolnClay and DimitriFaustin like this

sagsf420
  • sagsf420

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

If gta was set in a real NYC, LA, Miami ect. I'd have no problem with this but the fake cars go along with the fake cities, it's what makes gta gta it just wouldn't feel right to me otherwise. The biggest issue as people mentioned the liscencing would cost a fortune, also made up cars gives them room for some creativity. Really it's a win win for fake cars, if anything though some cars could use some work though, i'm really hoping they do away with the copy pasted vehicle interiors in VI and give each vehicle a unique interior.

• Official General likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:56 AM

If gta was set in a real NYC, LA, Miami ect. I'd have no problem with this but the fake cars go along with the fake cities, it's what makes gta gta it just wouldn't feel right to me otherwise. The biggest issue as people mentioned the liscencing would cost a fortune, also made up cars gives them room for some creativity. Really it's a win win for fake cars, if anything though some cars could use some work though, i'm really hoping they do away with the copy pasted vehicle interiors in VI and give each vehicle a unique interior.

This. Would be a nice addition and be superior too.

NefertitiThelma89
  • NefertitiThelma89

HBCU

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:40 PM

I'm on the very other end of this. They should reclaim the race title of Midnight Club 2 (fictitious replicate cars) and repackage it as a DLC for the tuner update these guys are dying so much to have. I've never played GTA looking for name brands. Buy a licensed racing game. Even if they did, players would just complain that the models they want aren't there.
  • Official General and DimitriFaustin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users