Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much $$ have you made this event week ?

240 replies to this topic
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:01 PM

like one payout from Convoy, after hours of playing with randoms its the only job that got done.

0 cause pc is a mess right now

Serious question, but why does anyone care how much money someone else made?  Why this obsession with comparing fake digital bank accounts.  So many threads like this pop up and I just don't get it.

Dick measuring that's the only reason

So the character manipulation is still going on but R* decides screw pc players and does the event without fixing the issue? They better offer serious rebates.

I ain't touching their sh*tty cash cards !

I rather burn my money then giving it to them like that, even if it is by buying their card.

If they give any single f*ck about their player base on PC, they should either admit defeat and just disable their sh*tty anti-cheat period, or  just get things straight and on top of that give everyone 20 million ingame to make up for this.

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

like one payout from Convoy, after hours of playing with randoms its the only job that got done.

Serious question, but why does anyone care how much money someone else made?  Why this obsession with comparing fake digital bank accounts.  So many threads like this pop up and I just don't get it.

So the character manipulation is still going on but R* decides screw pc players and does the event without fixing the issue? They better offer serious rebates.

I rather burn my money then giving it to them like that, even if it is by buying their card.

If they give any single f*ck about their player base on PC, they should either admit defeat and just disable their sh*tty anti-cheat period, or  just get things straight and on top of that give everyone 20 million ingame to make up for this.

I just bought an old workstation with a couple 6 core xeons. First new/old pc I've bought in 15 years. I'd probably have bought gta for pc now if transfers were still a thing. Not sure I'd be keen to get my stuff taken by a modder though..

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:07 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 10 May 2017 - 11:08 PM.

I just bought an old workstation with a couple 6 core xeons. First new/old pc I've bought in 15 years. I'd probably have bought gta for pc now if transfers were still a thing. Not sure I'd be keen to get my stuff taken by a modder though..

Well, even if you could, i got some advice for you.

47454683.jpg

Really, buy something else with your money then GTA5 for PC.

Even if you currently plan to mod in story mode, there are even issues with that currently if i am not mistaken, so...yea....

• elfoam and Elektra like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:10 PM

Started out with 32.1m, at 34.9m currently

Not too shabby

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and R3CON like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

Played for three hours, made 80k. Buncha clowns doing these missions, I swear

• elfoam, MisFit-138 and DiazRicardo like this

555-We-Tip
  • 555-We-Tip

He's got half of Mexico in here!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:58 PM

I love the option for more than $50 million!
  • KEK540, elfoam, R3CON and 1 other like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:00 AM

Yeah, last time on double heists I was doing 15mil per week with proper crew. No one is going near 50 lol.
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and R3CON like this

555-We-Tip
  • 555-We-Tip

He's got half of Mexico in here!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

Correct!

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:24 AM

A good handful of Fleeca jobs, 2 P.S. finales at 20% and a host of setups, and I have mixed it with MC contracts in between, just warming up for a hard weekend...

Around 4/4.5m so far on think...

After the fortnight of contact missions and the longer hauls I ran there, I'm a little jaded, so just breezing along with more sporadic sessions, though as said, this weekend, I'm off...

Gonna do a real grind, I'm at 37m, want 50m reserves for Gunrunning... I don't feel I'll need that 50m, not right away, maybe for the toys, but business wise, I'm set...

Never, on either of my accounts in the 3+ years I've played have I had this much cash... Amazing!!!
  • Rafae likes this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:28 AM

Yeah, last time on double heists I was doing 15mil per week with proper crew. No one is going near 50 lol.

Apparently 2 people did.
Or am I trusting public anonymous polls too much.
  • 555-We-Tip likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:29 AM

2 million so far.

I've only gotten to do TWO finales.

• Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

A good handful of Fleeca jobs, 2 P.S. finales at 20% and a host of setups, and I have mixed it with MC contracts in between, just warming up for a hard weekend...

Around 4/4.5m so far on think...

After the fortnight of contact missions and the longer hauls I ran there, I'm a little jaded, so just breezing along with more sporadic sessions, though as said, this weekend, I'm off...

Gonna do a real grind, I'm at 37m, want 50m reserves for Gunrunning... I don't feel I'll need that 50m, not right away, maybe for the toys, but business wise, I'm set...

Never, on either of my accounts in the 3+ years I've played have I had this much cash... Amazing!!!

Same, the most I've had at one point was back when Double Heists were for a whole month... 13/14m at the end and I spent it all on the Gold Luxor and Swift when they were discounted 25% for Labor Day Weekend lol

Now I'm sitting on 35m legit... crazy

• KWF1981 likes this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:54 AM

Rafae... A real pleasant feeling to get ahead for a DLC, been playing catch up for so long, or had to earn from previous DLC like crates, to be able to buy further into it, getting upgrades, showrooms, more w/h, vehicles to add to my collections and stash of back-up cash too...

Good luck with ya CMM too... Fun times indeed.
  • Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

The bank balance can only grow from here on forward... ;)

That 50 million mark is looking real tasty right about now

DarksunDaFirst
  • DarksunDaFirst

High Elder of the UnSeelie Court

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

I've made about $6000 from failed Prison Heist. 

I joined it in hopes someone knew what the f*** they were doing.  They did not.  It sucked. 

Seriously people, the PvE on heists is so damn easy, even on hard.  Suit up, lock and load, and get going...

• Saganist, Shadowfennekin, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and 1 other like this

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:16 AM

A few hundred grand from 2 Flecca runs. Other than that I have been in the clouds due to full or failed sessions. If I do find something it is set on Normal or the players quickly fail due to being a reckless moron.

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Thug

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:33 AM

Like $8M for now. Went lazy and didn't do many heists yesterday. Because I don't really need the money and RP but it's just fun to do it with friends and why not.

• Haokizaru likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

As of right now, about 3 million.

Quite an improvement for a day :)

But then again, I aint doing sh*t with randoms, that is a recipe for a disaster, only heisting with dependable crew members from here who can get sh*t done ;)
  • Rafae, Kushology and KWF1981 like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:40 AM

Only 2 mill or so.

I'm already beyond set for funds so I take less/smaller cuts or whatever..

KEK540
  • KEK540

Holy sh*t! I've been a member since 2008!

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

0 dollars. I'm not going to do heists with Rando Calrissians. Gonna get started tonight with some friends.

mute!
  • mute!

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

2.5m w/ random players.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:07 PM

Nothing yet...load times and morons have put me off. Got a million from solo biker contracts though!

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

Nothing yet...load times and morons have put me off. Got a million from solo biker contracts though!

On the weekend we can do some
  • whywontyoulisten likes this

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:30 PM Edited by InYeezusWeTrust, 11 May 2017 - 01:31 PM.

Almost 5m all with randoms

Skilled randoms of course

AmyStone
  • AmyStone

Amy Stone

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

Not too early for a poll.

It is too early while the goalpost is moving so the poll is pointless. I've voted but for a low figure. In a few days I'd have voted differently. So by the end of the even it won't tell you anything. Now if the poll was opened after the event finished then it might be of some use.

• Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

> How much GTA $$ have you made since the start of this event week so far?

> Asks one day after the event week launches

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif
  • Saganist, ⁣V⁣ and Elektra like this

_47_
  • _47_

Candidate for Augmentation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

$0.00. I dont need the money. I give away my shares to other players when it comes to heists.
  • KWF1981 likes this

Death Rains From Above
  • Death Rains From Above

Pharah Main

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:21 PM Edited by FlyingTank, 11 May 2017 - 02:22 PM.

$0 since I'm stuck helping my idiot friends in their attempt to do the CMMC. No progress has been made since last week.

Like the time I completed the challenge, the most difficult thing about it is getting everyone online at the same time.

Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

$0.00. I dont need the money. I give away my shares to other players when it comes to heists.

lul, i have 800 m in bank and i still take every cent i can. wanna have 1b of legit $$ for gunrunning.

• Pedinhuh and _47_ like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

lul, i have 800 m in bank and i still take every cent i can. wanna have 1b of legit $$ for gunrunning.

Either this is Bullsh*t or you're insane.
  • KWF1981 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users