Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much $$ have you made this event week ?

240 replies to this topic
Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:49 PM Edited by Haokizaru, 27 May 2017 - 10:26 PM.

Hello guys,

This post's purpose is to share and discuss your eranings during event weeks.

Poll will be available at the end of each event week.

You can share how profitable this week was to you $$ and rank wise.

Current event week : 20% on CEO crates and biker businesses

How much did you earn from the current event week so far ?

(I didn't play yet this week but i will update this post when i have stats to share with you guys.)

Previous week poll results: Double $$ on heists, MC contracts and 25% on cargo sales

30suhqd.jpg

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

$0 I made more doing missions 3 years ago than some people made on heists. And even better now people have to pay the $200,000 entry fee to start Pacific standard heist lol.
  • WanderingDrifterDoomin likes this

Rockstar_Fanboy
  • Rockstar_Fanboy

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

Serious question, but why does anyone care how much money someone else made?  Why this obsession with comparing fake digital bank accounts.  So many threads like this pop up and I just don't get it.

• Darth Absentis, dieseltech20, AmyStone and 5 others like this

Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

Serious question, but why does anyone care how much money someone else made?  Why this obsession with comparing fake digital bank accounts.  So many threads like this pop up and I just don't get it.

I do not totally disagree with you, but this event week is like really special. It is not an "obsession" as you say, it's just a question that have crossed my mind and i thought that some people would like to share it as well. It may also be helpful for those who struggle to make $$ during this event week.

Rockstar_Fanboy
  • Rockstar_Fanboy

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:33 PM

I do not totally disagree with you, but this event week is like really special. It is not an "obsession" as you say, it's just a question that have crossed my mind and i thought that some people would like to share it as well. It may also be helpful for those who struggle to make $$ during this event week.

I am not offended or annoyed, just genuinely baffled.  If you don't mind me asking, how might it be helpful to those that struggle to make money this week? 

joel15cat
  • joel15cat

You are becoming hysterical

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

0$

I didn't play heist. I prefer VIP Work or now the x2 in ClubHouse contracts.

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

What rules?

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

0 and it will stay that way the frustration they brought me trying to get my Pegasus toys was horrible still to this day ive not completed the pac final lol

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:42 PM

Few mil,spent alot. Im up about 800k, though.

Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:56 PM Edited by HaokizaruLSCH, 10 May 2017 - 07:58 PM.

0$

This post includes every income from a bonus of this week's event. It's just that the title of the event week is double $$ on heists. My bad for not making it clear before.

0 and it will stay that way the frustration they brought me trying to get my Pegasus toys was horrible still to this day ive not completed the pac final lol

Why would they try to get your pegasus "toys" ?

I am not offended or annoyed, just genuinely baffled.  If you don't mind me asking, how might it be helpful to those that struggle to make money this week? 

Well, they might see that people are making more than them this week, so they will ask/seach how to optimize their income this week. Also, people with high incomes this week may share tips/routine.

HaIfricanHammer
  • HaIfricanHammer

I ever tell you about Trevor?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

0$

This post includes every income from a bonus of this week's event. It's just that the title of the event week is double $$ on heists.

Well, they might see that people are making more than them this week, so they will ask/seach how to optimize their income this week. Also, people with high incomes this week may share tips/routine.

He's talking in regards to unlocking them.

Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:03 PM Edited by HaokizaruLSCH, 10 May 2017 - 08:24 PM.

0$

This post includes every income from a bonus of this week's event. It's just that the title of the event week is double $$ on heists.

He's talking in regards to unlocking them.

Edit: Damn just realized that he was talking about the fact that he needed to play heists in order to unlock some Pegasus vehicles. I didn't even think this could be an issue for someone that's why i had trouble understanding ^^

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 10 May 2017 - 08:16 PM.

I haven't even done a heist yet... can we wait like, a couple hours before polling?

$0 I made more doing missions 3 years ago than some people made on heists. And even better now people have to pay the $200,000 entry fee to start Pacific standard heist lol.

What?
  • ash-274 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:24 PM

I haven't even done a heist yet... can we wait like, a couple hours before polling?

It's been live for over 36 hours!  What, you want a life or something too?!  Job, family, responsibilities, sleep... they all get to sit and WAIT 'cause heists are double rewards right now!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. I have tried four heist setups as a random since this started and only passed one (the others I quit after the 2nd or 3rd failure or another player quit after the 2nd failure)
  2. I don't feel like hosting
  3. The random-invites are almost always for setups I don't care for
  4. I still have double-$ on missions, so I can do Trash Talk by myself and still make more than some setups do with 0% chance of another player screwing it up
  5. I'm nearly done with the yacht spotting thing and lots of yacht-owning players are back in the lobbies (in their high-end apartments and stilthouses, waiting for their groups to arrive)
  • DiazRicardo likes this

MisFit-138
  • MisFit-138

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Around $700,000. I've played for 2 hours since 2x heists started. Probably won't play again until Saturday

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Rest in peace, Chester.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:34 PM

147k, one Fleeca heist completed only so far.

f*cking finals man...
  • mute! likes this

--V--
  • --V--

A Walking Invite Only Session

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:36 PM

Waay too soon for a poll, don't ya think? I mean, the bonus started yesterday ffs, and I've made 0$ so far.

come back a week later

D.B. Cooper
  • D.B. Cooper

Flow was like a roadside bomb

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:03 PM

I haven't earned anything because I don't want to risk my existing bank total to be reduced to 0.

• Darth Absentis likes this

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

Player Hater... Not!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:17 PM Edited by sebcreed, 10 May 2017 - 10:20 PM.

Not too early for a poll.

Just finished my second night of grinding, I'm up $10 Mill.

Luckily I have quite a few friends that have been longing for double cash & RP on heists for a long time.

edit: stoopid spleling miztakes.

• Haokizaru likes this

xDatxJunkyx
  • xDatxJunkyx

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:20 PM Edited by xDatxJunkyx, 10 May 2017 - 10:51 PM.

Sucks to be a PC guy at the moment, the n00bs must be out in full force. 

I wouldn't want to be at the dinghy, and spontaneously explode  just as we're in the clear. 

. . . I was at about 12 million, up from 7 million after the double contact mission and some survival grinding.

Now I'm at about 18 million. Unlike most, I need a break, so right now I'm typing away with you fine boys and girls. 

I don't see myself going all out on gunrunning, maybe hopefully they have a nice sports classic or a good generic car or two and some nice threads for me to buy. I'm pretty conservative with my money, so I'm going to keep farming it up regardless. wait for a bunker discount or something. .

• Darth Absentis and Mister_Incredible92 like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:25 PM

I haven't even booted gta yet, so much less mojo for double hiests than I expected.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:27 PM Edited by Quinn_flower, 10 May 2017 - 10:27 PM.

0 cause pc is a mess right now

Dick measuring that's the only reason
  • Darth Absentis and dieseltech20 like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:29 PM

only 4 f*cking mil...ugh...got to be honest, i might get to 10 mil at this rate, but yea...wow...

seems there are not a lot of pc guys on this forum into heists....getting 4 ppl together is hard as f*ck.

Haokizaru
  • Haokizaru

Heavy Sniper Master

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

Not too early for a poll.

Just finished my second night of grinding, I'm up $10 Mill.

Luckily I have quite a few friends that have been longing for double cash & RP on heists for a long time.

edit: stoopid spleling miztakes.

True dat, when u play with skilled friends, its so much more efficient. We fail like one out of 20 missions

• sebcreed likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:33 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 10 May 2017 - 10:36 PM.

I haven't earned anything because I don't want to risk my existing bank total to be reduced to 0.

Sucks to be a PC guy at the moment, the n00bs must be out in full force. 

I wouldn't want to be at the dinghy, and spontaneously explode  just as we're in the clear. 

. . . I was at about 12 million, up from 7 million after the double contact mission and some survival grinding.

Now I'm at about 18 million. Unlike most, I need a break, so right now I'm typing away with you fine boys and girls. 

I don't see myself going all out on gunrunning, maybe hopefully they have a nice sports classic or a good generic car or two and some nice threads more me to buy. I'm pretty conservative with my money, so I'm going to keep farming it up regardless. wait for a bunker discount or something. .

if you guys are on PC and we launch heists from invite only we might be capable of earning money together without risking to get f*cked by some script kid and avoid public lobbies all together.

• --V-- likes this

--V--
  • --V--

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

Invite-Only for heists, bois

also
83MDUh6.jpg
okp66FD.gif
  • Shadowfennekin, Cant-B-Faded, Darth Absentis and 4 others like this

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Not much yet, trying to get a CM crew together

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

Man....like really, could this not have happened before pc went completely to sh*t....

I still feel entitled to getting a huge motherf*cking refund from cockstar because of this happening to be honest.

Not gonna happen though, because cockstar does only care about kesh kurds.

• CrysisAverted and Maibatsu545 like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

like one payout from Convoy, after hours of playing with randoms its the only job that got done.

0 cause pc is a mess right now

Dick measuring that's the only reason

So the character manipulation is still going on but R* decides screw pc players and does the event without fixing the issue? They better offer serious rebates.

• Darth Absentis and Xiled like this

--V--
  • --V--

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:51 PM

Man....like really, could this not have happened before pc went completely to sh*t....

Maybe you could try assisted aim sessions. Haven't encountered a cheater in a while.

But you see multiple players dying at once or someone spamming "modder" or "hacker" in the chatbox you get the f*ck outta there.
It's sad you can't go online without the Resource Monitor with "Suspend GTA5.exe" running in the background, but that's off-topic.
  • Darth Absentis and DiazRicardo like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Maybe you could try assisted aim sessions. Haven't encountered a cheater in a while.

But you see multiple players dying at once or someone spamming "modder" or "hacker" in the chatbox you get the f*ck outta there.
It's sad you can't go online without the Resource Monitor with "Suspend GTA5.exe" running in the background, but that's off-topic.

Bad idea since then many people i already played with simply would not join and i am still running a risk....

Really, my character is from november 2013 with a lot of goodies on him, i am not risking it to get it completely whipped by some sh*tty virgin basement dweller and afterwards getting auto-banned by an incredible retarded automated anti-cheat system build by what is in my opinion the second most incompetent sh*tty game developer at the moment.

• Shadowfennekin and Yinepi like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users