Roleplaying Mafia Themed Crew with RP System

PC
7 replies to this topic
di Rampazzi
  • di Rampazzi

Don of the Rampazzi Crime Family

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:38 PM Edited by di Rampazzi, 13 May 2017 - 02:27 AM.

The Rampazzi Crime Family is a brand new GTA V Online Roleplaying Mafia-Themed Crew and we are looking for our very first members. This is our Social Club link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rampazzi_family

We use Roleplay GTA Online system of roleplaying: https://roleplaygtao.wixsite.com/home

Within that system, we have a Hierarchy System, in which the Don appoints 2 people to act as Underbosses, independent from each other, each Underboss chooses 2 other people to become their Capos, also independent from each other, the Capos then invites 2 people to become Lieutenants and each Lieutenant can recruit up to 4 Made Men to become Enforcers. 

We also have a Territory System, in which the Don owns the entire city of Los Santos. Each Underboss runs half the city, and each Capo runs half of his Underboss' Territory, and each Lieutenant owns half of his Capo's Territory. 

Our system also has something called Internal Wars. A Capo may declare war on the other Capo for one of his neighborhoods, as could a Lieutenant declare war on another Lieutenant for one of his. 

This system is kinda like playing D&D, and the Don as the master, but it's Mafia themed and in GTA Online! As a high ranking member, such as Lieutenant or above, you are independent to other people and must only follow your own tree of the Chain of Command as it's shown below!

uBfK3xL.png

We are looking for mature players who like to roleplay and understands and respects the rules of this Crew. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Don di Rampazzi's Steam or di Rampazzi's Social Club. Be sure to check our website for more details! https://roleplaygtao.wixsite.com/rampazzifamily

di Rampazzi
  • di Rampazzi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:28 PM

Bump! We are still looking for members and specially people who want the role of Underboss!

di Rampazzi
  • di Rampazzi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

bump

di Rampazzi
  • di Rampazzi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:54 AM Edited by di Rampazzi, 06 June 2017 - 05:18 AM.

bump-diddy-bumpty WE ALREADY GOT AN UNDERBOSS, MAYBE YOU COULD BECOME THE OTHER ONE!

TheCrowley
  • TheCrowley

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

I like your system but you have it wrong. There's supposed to be a Don then under the Don is the Under Don, the under that there's a single Boss and a Single Doc/Consigliere. If you need help with your family you can ask me anything anytime I'm an OG from gta4 that used to lead a very successful cf.
P.S. the system you're using isn't necessarily wrong it's just more complex than it needs to be and will ultimately end up where you'll have too many people in spots of power

di Rampazzi
  • di Rampazzi

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

Thanks for your reply! But I created this system with the purpose of having a lot of people in spots of power! I want the members of my Crew to feel that they matter and that they have some kind of power and voice in the decisions of the Family! People want that kind of thing, and I want to give it to them, not only to keep them loyal, but to add more flavor to the fun of GTA Online!

Nevertheless, thanks for your tips!

T. Santora
  • T. Santora

President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:54 AM

Hey there if your intrested would like to rp sometime msg me o JoKeRs ii

Dexolux
  • Dexolux

Van Society Member and Lucid Inc. CEO

• Members