GTA Liberty City Stories 2 Vice City PC

VC Released VC WIP
595 replies to this topic
NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:29 AM Edited by NOskillx, 15 May 2017 - 07:38 PM.

Anyway Surya you should make some debug option that would allow us to test/watch cutscene. Also there is a mod for solid airtrain but its for GTA 3 its made by Fire Head maybe you can talk with him to port this over vc/lcs mod look http://gtaforums.com...entry1069137512just some suggestions from me i want to help to made this mod even better ;D

EDIT:Surya you should do something about the aASler.asi it make's the game load soooooo long. make it load faster or something. Also text "Loading game Please wait" is still pink and doesnt much lcs. one more think, about Radio when you turn radio off in original it says "Radio off" while in mod it doesnt say nothing.

Gladion
  • Gladion

MERDEKA!!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:22 PM Edited by Surya926, 15 May 2017 - 09:25 AM.

Anyway Surya you should make some debug option that would allow us to test/watch cutscene. Also there is a mod for solid airtrain but its for GTA 3 its made by Fire Head maybe you can talk with him to port this over vc/lcs mod look http://gtaforums.com...entry1069137512just some suggestions from me i want to help to made this mod even better ;D
I'm not skilled enough in SCM to do it, the cutscene test is merely VC code with modified location/actor/anim. Done.

EDIT:Also Surya you should do something about the aASler.asi it make's the game load soooooo long. make it load faster or something. Also text "Loading game Please wait" is still pink and doesnt much lcs. Also about Radio when you turn radio off in original it says "Radio off" while in mod it doesnt say nothing.
It depends on your PC, yep it ain't changed yet, i know that.

• NOskillx and SolidFrost like this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Omm

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:12 AM

Will you make 99-/- missions?

Gladion
  • Gladion

MERDEKA!!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:49 AM Edited by Surya926, 15 May 2017 - 06:59 AM.

Like i said before, it will happens when an "experienced coder" came and willing to do it.

Spoiler
  • Brooklynzsmac, Ivan1997GTA, HeySlickThatsMe and 2 others like this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:09 AM

The Airtrain and Dodo was solid on PS2?

Gladion
  • Gladion

MERDEKA!!!

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:11 AM Edited by Surya926, 15 May 2017 - 08:32 AM.

Of course... what, you didn't know it?

Spoiler
  • Ivan1997GTA, HeySlickThatsMe and NOskillx like this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:15 AM Edited by gts., 15 May 2017 - 07:16 AM.

Can't remember. I will play LCS in the upcoming days to see. Anyway, the mod isn't working on my side, still crashing in the splash screen as the first day lol.

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Facade Corporation
  • Russia

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Can't remember. I will play LCS in the upcoming days to see. Anyway, the mod isn't working on my side, still crashing in the splash screen as the first day lol.

Did you install it seperately or into VC? Because you don't need a copy of Vice City to play this mod.
  • NOskillx likes this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 12:47 PM Edited by NOskillx, 15 May 2017 - 07:39 PM.

Surya did you knew about this Fire Head project before i told you, its good to tell people things  :lol:  anyway gr8 work on those solid planes in LCS.

EDIT: I tested this update with collisions its gr8 however you cant walk under the plane like in original lcs and wheels of plane doesnt give you damage and they dont have collisions when on foot.

Also i found a bug when playing in standard controlls camera doesnt go out of garages when on foot in car its ok also the camera in garages on foot in classic controls working fine. anyway do you have any plans of making solid rooftops? this would be cool however as an optional topic/mod. btw Surya this project is soo "clean and original" just like VCSPC good work on this. Best LCS mod i ever played, well if Rockstar doesnt want to give us LCS PC we, people making our own ;)

EDIT2: Surya i made a video from LCS PC (kinda shirt but i will do more gameplays do you allow to post them in this topic? (Under spoiler of course)

Anyway enjoy the sun  :)

• Ivan1997GTA and DubHaMlg777 like this

DubHaMlg777
  • DubHaMlg777

I Quit

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:57 PM

Finally someone cares about this game.

I really hope this project don't die.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

The American Army 1775
  • The American Army 1775

Omm

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Like i said before, it will happens when an "experienced coder" came and willing to do it.

Spoiler
Okay, so all the best for the future development of this mod. And once again. Nice mod you've made :).
  • DubHaMlg777 likes this

Sandris Gjoka
  • Sandris Gjoka

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:03 PM

Surya did you knew about this Fire Head project before i told you, its good to tell people things  :lol:  anyway gr8 work on those solid planes in LCS.

EDIT: I tested this update with collisions its gr8 however you cant walk under the plane like in original lcs and wheels of plane doesnt give you damage and they dont have collisions when on foot.
Also i found a bug when playing in standard controlls camera doesnt go out of garages when on foot in car its ok also the camera in garages on foot in classic controls working fine. anyway do you have any plans of making solid rooftops? this would be cool however as an optional topic/mod. btw Surya this project is soo "clean and original" just like VCSPC good work on this. Best LCS mod i ever played, well if Rockstar doesnt want to give us LCS PC we, people making our own ;)
Anyway enjoy the sun :)

EDIT2: Surya i made a video from LCS PC (kinda shirt but i will do more gameplays do you allow to post them in this topic? (Under spoiler of course

Dude does this mod has it own menu like GTA VCS PC edition did(for example VCS is a mod for GTA sa and it hasn't got the GTA sa menu of has it's own)BTW which is your YouTube channel?

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:13 PM Edited by NOskillx, 16 May 2017 - 05:04 AM.

My youtube channel goes by the name Noskillx and anwsering your question yes this mod have its own menu/interface. Also i can send you video link on pm since i dont have permission from Surya to do so here.

Also message for Surya: You should do some FAQ for new dudes in this mod :) BTW  what about adding those songs to LCS PC that Lucid Games did? (as an separated file so people can choose if they want this)

also im not sure about how its in original but in mod instead of dead dodo i see some "fake LCPD chopper" flying around no sign of dead dodo

BTW If you want to see how the mod look's like before downloading it or in hype on it :) Here is mod author gameplay!

Spoiler

• DubHaMlg777 and Sandris Gjoka like this

rodrigo22
  • rodrigo22

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

I downloaded the mod but the cars don't have tires and trees are transparent, any solutions ?

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

have you installed it in new folder? YOU DON'T install this on gta vc folder just on clean one

rodrigo22
  • rodrigo22

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

Yes i installed this on seperate folder

luizfilipeRN
  • luizfilipeRN

hi i dont know what to say here

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

well i tested this is looks petty neat it feels like a actual port of the ps2 version of gta lcs in pc also what about the free camera script thing in the other thread?

• Ivan1997GTA and NOskillx like this

rodrigo22
  • rodrigo22

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

How to fix this ? :(

Spoiler

• Steve Haines likes this

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

first off install patch dude.... you dont have patch

rodrigo22
  • rodrigo22

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

first off install patch dude.... you dont have patch

I have beta 1.01 and plane collision fix do I need anything else ?

NOskillx
  • NOskillx

Get off

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:33 PM

no, only this patch if you have still issue try install game again

WilsonPlays
  • WilsonPlays

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Hi everyone, in particular the mod authors. I have just literally posted a first impressions video of your mod, can I just say I am so impressed with it, I can't believe it has taken this long for a decent LCS to PC mod to be released and you guys have easily surpassed the term decent and made it spectacular. This just feels like I'm playing GTA LCS the official game with the atmosphere, the colours, the vehicles everything just lines up brilliantly and what's more? ITS STABLE! Something that is very hard to find with huge conversion mods such as this one, thank you so much guys, really interested to see what this mod becomes in the future! :)

• Jinx., Sergiu, eagle152 and 7 others like this

Niko Belic 605
  • Niko Belic 605

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:35 PM Edited by Niko Belic 605, 19 May 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Are the cameras edited?..
As far as I know they are like SA in LCS..

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

amigo

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:53 PM Edited by Jinx., 19 May 2017 - 05:56 PM.

As far as I know they are like SA in LCS..

They are pretty much the equivalent of the Classic Controls from III/VC but with free aim added as an option (unless someone can enlighten me with more differences). They might be like in SA but it's mostly based on III/VC.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

OG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:35 PM

Spoiler
If this can be done for the original VC, that would be great.

I can't believe that Rockstar left the Airtrains without collisions for two games in a row.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

and what's more? ITS STABLE! Something that is very hard to find with huge conversion mods such as this one,

This and the "VCS PC just doesn't feel like Vice City Stories" line in your video made me laugh, thanks dude, good to know all we should've done was port the map and call it a day.
  • Tomasak, Shoun, HeySlickThatsMe and 5 others like this

Stierlitz
  • Stierlitz

gta grozny

• Members
  • Russia
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

wah wah wah

u really need to grow up

Spoiler
  • Ash_735, Apu889, Jinx. and 2 others like this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:27 PM Edited by Ash_735, 19 May 2017 - 10:29 PM.

u really need to grow up

Spoiler

You're right, sorry for expressing disgust at our work being called sh*t, oh sorry, "decent", whilst a mod made with tools that WE even helped out with, gets bigger praise.

edit: Ahh I see you've helped out on Underground, a mod where this guy has done multiple videos on it gushing about how great and amazing it all is, I wonder if there's any bias, meanwhile he has never done a video on VCS PC, and just calls it basic bitch decent to people who ask about it. Appears all you have to do to appeal to YouTubers is just do maps.
  • NOskillx likes this

Stierlitz
  • Stierlitz

gta grozny

• Members
  • Russia
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground]

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:29 PM Edited by Stierlitz, 19 May 2017 - 10:34 PM.

u really need to grow up

Spoiler

You're right, sorry for expressing disgust at our work being called sh*t, oh sorry, "decent", whilst a mod made with tools that WE even helped out with, gets bigger praise.

How the f*ck should he know though? Do you expect everyone to have knowledge of this stupid esoteric gta forums lore? Even then, you explained it to him and he himself said he appreciated your work and excused himself. And then you just hook onto another comment he made hours ago and take everything from another spin because MUH I DID THIS LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW COOL I AM

Jesus man.
  • Jinx. and Blue like this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

How the f*ck should he know though? Do you expect everyone to have knowledge of this stupid esoteric gta forums lore?

And yet the dude does a sh*t load of GTA Underground videos, so obviously has some knowledge of this place, at least in hindsight from the GTAU team.

As for your comment "MUH I DID THIS LOOK AT ME LOOK HOW COOL I AM", no, I just expect not to get something myself and others put a lot of work into to just get rubbished off, especially in areas we were seeking to nail down, whilst another mod that near enough just ran sh*t through a converter and did some slight edits here and there gets praised to the moon as being the most accurate TC and Best Ever Stable TC Mod unlike all of those other sh*tty broken TC mods. And it's not quite jealousy either as I f*cking did stuff for this mod too!
  • NOskillx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users