Quantcast

» «
Photo

New MC needs patch updated

Best Answer zzHollywood, 10 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

wow, that one worked quick, it's all uploaded into Social Club, can't thank you both enough.  

Go to the full post

11 replies to this topic
zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:44 PM

I would like to request an adjustment to a patch http://gtalogo.com/emblem-5542.html  

Requesting to have the following parts changed:

NOMADS replaced with Fallen Order

Add patch above MC that says SFFS

Make the white parts of the patch look more worn in and not brand new.

Replace the reaper with the one from this logo - http://gtalogo.com/emblem-6522.html 

•  

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

- GTAF GFX Guy - Formerly: Jacobmaate

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:32 PM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 09 May 2017 - 09:34 PM.

Make the white parts of the patch look more worn in and not brand new.

Made an un-worn one too, simply because I know R* have a habit of ruining emblems during upload, so you might find an unworn one looks better in-game, but you may wish to try and use the worn one in-game, or alternatively, use the worn one, exclusively as an online thing (for social media/websites etc), 'for show', if you will.

0sF0OXE.pngJKpllmU.png

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:46 PM

Dude, that looks freakin awesome, thank you!  Now my question is how do I get a link for this to paste into Social Club emblem creator?

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Oyabun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:32 PM

Dude, that looks freakin awesome, thank you!  Now my question is how do I get a link for this to paste into Social Club emblem creator?

You cannot paste it into the Emblem editor, if you wish to upload it you have to use a service like GTA Emblem Service which uploads the emblem for you but it costs IRL money.

https://www.gtaemblem.com/

I do know one site which lets you upload once for free:

https://gta-s.com/en/

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Thanks, I have been trying GTA Emblem all morning. Purchased a credit, image in locker, It finds my crew but fails to upload, I opened a support ticket with them.  

When I did my original one, I just got the SVG code from gtalogo dot com.  Is there an easy way to get an SVG code for this edit and I can just use Chrome CTL ALT J to view console and add code?

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

Thanks, I have been trying GTA Emblem all morning. Purchased a credit, image in locker, It finds my crew but fails to upload, I opened a support ticket with them.  

When I did my original one, I just got the SVG code from gtalogo dot com.  Is there an easy way to get an SVG code for this edit and I can just use Chrome CTL ALT J to view console and add code?

With regards to gtaemblem.com, you may need to wait until they get back to you with your support ticket, but otherwise, ensure that your crew is set to 'Public' (or 'Open', I don't explicitly remember what it's officially called), basically not Private, otherwise, no matter what, your emblem just won't upload. Some people tend to find that's the reason their emblem isn't uploading, just because they forgot to leave it open during the process of uploading.

As for gtalogo.com, I'm not 100% aware of how that works as such, I mean I know it works through, like you said, coding which is copied and pasted into the Emblem Editor, but I can't say for sure, how you actually initially get the code for custom made images. I used to believe its code copied from the Emblem Editor and then pasted back into it via other users, but I have seen some on there which seem to be custom made, off-site of R*G Social Club, so I may be wrong. 

The best advice I have, check your crew is Open, not closed/private etc. and if your crew is open, then wait back on hearing from the GTAE Support Staff, unless anyone else here has any idea on how gtalogo.com works, to help you out with that.

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Oyabun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

Sadly no, the only way you can upload them is if you try one of those services. Have you tried the second service I linked?

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Sadly no, the only way you can upload them is if you try one of those services. Have you tried the second service I linked?

Thanks, I submitted one to the second site that you mentioned.  Said it could take up to 24 hours, thanks again.  

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:53 PM   Best Answer

wow, that one worked quick, it's all uploaded into Social Club, can't thank you both enough.  

• MyNameaPenguin likes this

MyNameaPenguin
  • MyNameaPenguin

Oyabun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

No problem.

• StoneyRoach likes this

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

No problem.

Can you edit the image below?  Instead of it saying Grand Theft Auto, replace Auto with Order.  

Then put a smaller image of the crew emblems linked below, one in bottom left side and one on the bottom right side.  

https://prod.cloud.r.../emblem_128.png

http://gtaforums.com...-patch-updated/

Thank you!

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

• Facade Corporation
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:19 PM

Don't know if you incorrectly linked something, but there's no 'Grand Theft Auto' anywhere.

Your request doesn't seem to make much sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users