Quantcast

» «
Photo

Explosive Situation Truck Destroyed Problem/Bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Rheiko, A week ago

Hi guys. I finally managed to complete the mission using a mod. So the trick is, I can't use the Dumper provided in the mission. I spawned a new dumper and did the mission flawlessly. Thought I would share, in case anyone experiences the same problem as I did. Thanks for the help, guys!

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
Rheiko
  • Rheiko

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Rheiko, 2 weeks ago.

Hello folks, I have a question regarding this mission; "Explosive Situation" given by Wu Zi Mu. The problem is when I tried to ride the sanchez after collecting four dynamites, a failure message pops up.

"Mission Failed, The truck has been destroyed, it is the only one that can smash the crates." even though the truck was still there last time I saw it and no harm on it.

After numerous attempts. I found out that apparently, I gotta have the truck in my screen the whole time or else the mission will just fail and show the previous message if I continue progressing the mission. I also tried to move one crate with the forklift, doing the trick that I got from wikia so I could just avoid the sanchez thingy but in the end, the result still remains the same because in the last cutscene in which CJ is talking to one of Wu Zi Mu's men, the truck disappeared from my screen and it failed my mission.

Is there any workaround for this? I've searched everywhere but all I could find is this thread which is left unanswered. It's really annoying because I can't proceed to the next mission thanks to this problem.

Sincerely, Rheiko

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is your game legit.
Not a pirated or other Torrent/Warez supplied game.

Some of them have unfixable defects.

So what is your Game? DVD or Download, is it registered with STEAM.
What is your Operating System?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did you ever use the Peds Riot cheat at any time in your savegame?

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by OrionSR, 2 weeks ago.

How quickly can you skip the cut-scene?

The "must keep the Dumper in view" observation suggests the vehicle is being removed from memory, which shouldn't happen to a mission controlled vehicle. But just in case it's a problem with the truck falling through the planet, try attaching it to the permanent crane magnet so it can't fall. I doubt draw distance will make a difference, but may as well bump it all the way up for testing. And while you're at it make sure the frame limiter is on; weird things happen when it's off.

Can you park the Dumper in view of the mission end before picking up the last objective? Consider using a trainer to teleport around.

Upload your save to gtasnp.com so others can test if it's a problem with your save (doubtful) or an issue with your installation. Reinstalling might help. 

Rheiko
  • Rheiko

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is your game legit.
Not a pirated or other Torrent/Warez supplied game.

Some of them have unfixable defects.

So what is your Game? DVD or Download, is it registered with STEAM.
What is your Operating System?

It's a DVD, which I borrowed from my friend. I don't know whether it is legit or not. I did experience the same thing back then when I played on my PS2, I managed to get through somehow.

Did you ever use the Peds Riot cheat at any time in your savegame?

I didn't.

How quickly can you skip the cut-scene?

The "must keep the Dumper in view" observation suggests the vehicle is being removed from memory, which shouldn't happen to a mission controlled vehicle. But just in case it's a problem with the truck falling through the planet, try attaching it to the permanent crane magnet so it can't fall. I doubt draw distance will make a difference, but may as well bump it all the way up for testing. And while you're at it make sure the frame limiter is on; weird things happen when it's off.

Can you park the Dumper in view of the mission end before picking up the last objective? Consider using a trainer to teleport around.

Upload your save to gtasnp.com so others can test if it's a problem with your save (doubtful) or an issue with your installation. Reinstalling might help. 

Sure, I don't mind for some testing. But how do I attach it to crane magnet and where do I find it?  How can I know the frame limiter is on?

I've tried, it didn't work but I'll try some more.

I'll upload it later.

Reinstall doesn't seem to work either.

Thanks for the response!

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago

You can find the Frame Limiter in Options > Display Setup > Advanced.

Rheiko
  • Rheiko

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

Hi guys. I finally managed to complete the mission using a mod. So the trick is, I can't use the Dumper provided in the mission. I spawned a new dumper and did the mission flawlessly. Thought I would share, in case anyone experiences the same problem as I did. Thanks for the help, guys!

• OrionSR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users