9 replies to this topic
Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:42 PM

Hello all.

I was wondering wether a script or a mod that makes gang members of different gangs shoot each other on sight much like it was in III and Vice City exists.

scarecrx
  • scarecrx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

They actually sometimes do after they talk sh*t to each other, but if you want it to happen faster use pauls savegame editor and make them all hate each other instead of dislike

redeemer6666
  • redeemer6666

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:41 PM

Hmm I thought they all "hated" each other as default? The ped.dat file seems to support this...

Here's the Ballas line.

GANG1
    Hate GANG2 GANG3 GANG4 GANG5 GANG6 GANG7 GANG8 GANG9 GANG10
    Respect GANG1

Is that tool able increase the "hate" level via numeric values or something? Otherwise I can't see it being that useful.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:45 PM

The Savegame Editor 3.x allows you to manually adjust everything in this structure.

k0vvvK5m.png

The gang preferences set by ped.dat are altered by the default game script. The most relevant code snippet is contained within the spoiler tags below.

Spoiler
  • Nedergård and Richie Makyura like this

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:54 AM Edited by Nedergård, 12 May 2017 - 11:52 AM.

The Savegame Editor 3.x allows you to manually adjust everything in this structure.

k0vvvK5m.png

The gang preferences set by ped.dat are altered by the default game script. The most relevant code snippet is contained within the spoiler tags below.

Spoiler

So, can I somehow manipulate this code to do exactly what the save editor would do, without editing my save files? By that, I ment creating a script.

Hmm I thought they all "hated" each other as default? The ped.dat file seems to support this...

Here's the Ballas line.

GANG1
    Hate GANG2 GANG3 GANG4 GANG5 GANG6 GANG7 GANG8 GANG9 GANG10
    Respect GANG1

Is that tool able increase the "hate" level via numeric values or something? Otherwise I can't see it being that useful.

I Think it is dislike or something like that by default, only the drug dealers have the 'HATE COPS'. I changed dislike to hate and nothing happened out of the ordinary. Even set the temper stat to 100 in pedstats.

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 May 2017 - 02:57 PM Edited by Nedergård, 12 May 2017 - 03:31 PM.

I used these opcodes in a script and they seem to change nothing. The thing I want the gangs to perform is just like the GSF members do when you recruit them. When you encounter enemy gang members, they attack them on sight. Is there a specific 'relationship' or stats associated to recruited gang members and is there a way to attribute those stats to other gangs?

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:43 AM

Hello all.

I was wondering wether a script or a mod that makes gang members of different gangs shoot each other on sight much like it was in III and Vice City exists.

They shoot at each other on sight in the normal game anyway. You shouldn't need a mod for that.

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 May 2017 - 05:53 PM

They don't in my case, they just stand there talking trash to eachother. I'm using TTDISA, but I don't imagine that that sould make a problem.

Veigar
  • Veigar

Dark Sorcerer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

The only gangs they trashtalk by default are the Vagos and the Aztecas. Grab the savegame editor Orion spoke about and change that up if you'd like, it's super easy. 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:48 PM Edited by Official General, 15 May 2017 - 10:49 PM.

They don't in my case, they just stand there talking trash to eachother. I'm using TTDISA, but I don't imagine that that sould make a problem.

There must be something wrong with your game. Is it pirated, or a legit retail copy ? If it's legit, there should be no reason why it is doing that, all gangs should shoot at each other on sight. Sometimes, they trash talk before shooting at each other, or fighting with each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users