• None

Posted 25 May 2017 - 01:40 AM

Desperate times indeed

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:03 AM Edited by rlk232, 25 May 2017 - 02:04 AM.

If you get the most expensive shark card, $100 usd, and even w a big bonus, say 50%, you'll still only get $12mill. That's basically three of the most expensive cards fully modded w a few hundred k left. Pathetic.

Craig
  • Craig

Hostage Stamp

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:14 AM

Maybe I'm just a frugal, boring fusspot but playing is not equal to grinding. If you want money, buy a Shark card. I might not agree with it but it's your choice. Personally I'd rather buy an expensive sandwich and a Snapple than spend real money on video game money. It'd only really go towards a car I'm too scared to take for a drive.

If you consider playing the game as grinding, maybe you're playing for the wrong reasons. Take this recent x2 RP and $ for races deal. I've had an absolute whale of a time lately on a variety of races. I've maybe won about 2 out of 30 but I haven't even given it a second thought because it's been the most fun I've had in ages. I must have made about $500,000 on those alone, which has gone towards a nice custom car I can use in races. The money has always been a bonus. I enjoyed the races prior but this extra incentive has just made playing just that little bit more rewarding.

I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to buy a Shark card. I can't really fault your math and you can spend your money however the hell you want. Having said that, your motivation for playing a game should always always always be for the sheer fun of it.
  • malcolm_tucker and KWF1981 like this

malcolm_tucker
  • malcolm_tucker

Yes you f*cking can

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

Spoiler

Well it's kinda hard to respond if you're just gonna ignore the points I made and try to insult me by answering the obviously rhetorical question. You shouldn't look down on people and be so elitist purely because they have a different view or playstyle to you, and comparing a leisure activity to a job doesn't make sense to me

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:10 PM

There's like very little to do now other then grind for cash. Now I'm nearly done grinding for cash since I have too much as is. Closing on $100,000,000 soon for Gunrunning...

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Playa

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 25 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

Grinding is only grinding when you don't have fun... I have lots of fun and in the process I see my bankaccount rise and rise... Buying stuff that I worked (hard) for, is more rewarding than just throwing real life cash at it. I have bought sharkcards. One big one to buy my Aquarius yacht, which I never visited again after the purchase more than a year ago...That's why I'm so enraged about these nitwits modmenu weasels messing/flooding up legit (bank)accounts with fake money... They take away the fun in actually earning money and then purchasing things... And I'm not even talking about robbing everything away when that was still possible... There's work combined with fun put into certain accounts..

Don't think any of the players on this forum would still play this game, if they didn't have ,for at least a tiny bit, fun. To some grinding is fun... I'm one of those...

And I will buy (smaller) sharkcards again, just to keep the DLC's dropping... I plan on playing this game further for a very long time... Hopefully in populated public sessions again soon...

• Rafae likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users