Official PS4 Topic

6,163 replies to this topic
Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade Corporation
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Man, I haven't touched a Sims game since the original first one... and even then most of my playthroughs were speedruns with friends to see who could kill their characters the fastest. Good times.

As for the free games, I'm pleasantly surprised to see Batman being free next month. I've been meaning to get that game for a while now. Not really sure if I'll pick up Mankind Divided. I liked Human Revolution but from what I remember MD wasn't as good.  

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Mankind Divided was actually pretty good, but it was way too short and set up a sequel which doesn't look like is happening.

BUT THE BENZ
  • BUT THE BENZ

How much for the benz?!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

in germany (I guess in europe as a whole?) they raised the 1-year-PS+ membership from 50 to 60 €. they already went from 40 to 50 last year or the year before that. BIG TIME RIP OFF. and I simply wanted to play Red Dead Online....tsss

I will let it expire in january...then wait for the Red Dead delay....and then (maybe) I will get my PS+ sh*t back once it released. the f*ck!?

time has come, 2 days left, or maybe just 1?! I don't even know...

guess I gotta spend that time doing some stupid things in GTAO...as long as I still got the opportunity

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted A week ago

Just buy it when black friday comes next year. I bought mine two black fridays ago, around june or so. I expect I'll run out of PS+ around when there's a black friday.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

IIRC places like Amazon have deals on the PS Cards that are sometimes 10% - 20% off. You might want to check out deals like that if you don't want to pay full price.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Very Nice Mayor at Cities Skylines

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by luisniko, A week ago.

Yea, I wouldn't have bought PS+ last year if it wasn't for my friend asking for co-op play (only to see him playing like doing me a favor and stopped playing a month later). Still though, while my region didn't have price hike yet, I wouldn't f*cking buy it without discount and/or cashback coupons used (I buy physical voucher).

I'll justify last year's purchase with the Just Cause 3 and MGSV TPP rentals which more or less would cost me the same if I buy and sell them.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted A week ago

So Playstation got a new CEO, Kodera.

https://mobile.twitt...910759843790856

That's good to hear, seems like he's not a fan of F2P models in full games.

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Huh, didn't notice the january sales till yesterday. Bully, gta sa, gta3 etc. are £5 now, already bought manhunt..

Craig
  • Craig

Shoeless Thorns

• Marshall-Islands
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

Might have to pick III up, £5 is an absolute steal.
  • Spaghetti Cat likes this

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 3 hours ago

Anybody have any idea on why a PS4 controller won't sync to the PS4 even when it's plugged into the PS4?

When I plug in the controller the light goes yellow for a second then shuts off and when I press the PS button the light blue light starts flashing like it does when it's trying to connect but it just keeps flashing never connecting

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 hours ago

You sure you connected the controller after fully turning on the console? Turn on your PS4, then connect the cable.

Light shutting off isn't a good sign. Does it happen when you try to load the controller somewhere else? I sometimes load it with a mobile phone charger and the light is orange all the time.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 2 hours ago.

You sure you connected the controller after fully turning on the console? Turn on your PS4, then connect the cable.

Light shutting off isn't a good sign. Does it happen when you try to load the controller somewhere else? I sometimes load it with a mobile phone charger and the light is orange all the time.

Yup, I tried several ways to see if it would connect and nada

Do you mean like an A/C Plug with Micro or a regular Micro-USB cord?

If so I'm using a regular Micro-USB cord I found laying around in fact I tried 3 difference ones

luisniko
  • luisniko

Very Nice Mayor at Cities Skylines

• Members
  • None

Posted 37 minutes ago

For the recharging issue, try to recharge it without PS4. Connect it to your PC/laptop through USB cable or use your mobile phone charging plug or using a powerbank. Sometimes your PS4 USB port is just worn out (like my PS3) or your controller micro USB port is the one that is worn out. If nothing works, then probably the battery is out of service.

As for connection, try connecting your controller to PS4 with the USB cable when your PS4 is still off. Then press the PS button to turn it on. Still can't? Turn on the PS4 manually. When it's at the main menu, press the PS button. If still doesn't work, then probably your bluetooth port is done for.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 29 minutes ago Edited by Ai家Cob家, 28 minutes ago.

I just realized my PS4 was in resting mode not turned off completely since I couldn't use my controller to turn it off, I was using the manual on/off switch so I'll unplug the PS4 to get it to shut down completely and then I'll try and charge the controller using a regular outlet and then I'll try that.

tbh, This is the first time I've tried to use my PS4 in almost a year and a half as I mostly play on PC and I have a Smart TV so I don't need it for Hulu or Netflix anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users