7 replies to this topic
Ven-Van
  • Ven-Van

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

This would be my version.

There would be a flash back scene where Micheal along with his young family make a deal with Dave Norton to have Trevor killed and Brad locked up, then we start Prologue, After the bank heist in North Yankton, Micheal's plan fails after he gets shot in the chest but survives (but plays dead to fool the other two), Brad gets shot, also survives and Trevor escapes alive.

Brad ends up getting arrested and believes Micheal is dead, Micheal then flees to Las Venturas with his family, while Trevor escapes elsewhere before finally heading to Los Santos. Trevor then robs some place then kidnaps Wade, killing his family (expect for Floyd) and keeping him as an hostage.

Meanwhile in a huge mansion in LV, Micheal is having problems with his family, and contacts Lester. Lester manages to tempt Micheal into returning to crime. After a few jobs, Lester requests Micheal to meet a new contact who is in training - Franklin in Los Santos. But after a while Trevor catches Micheal around and threatens to kill him.

Soon After, Trevor sets up an heist to break out Brad from jail in North Yankton. This succeeds, and Trevor tells Brad what happened. Brad then sets up a safe house in San Fierro.

• LincolnClay likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

My version would be like this: Trevor would be shot instead of Brad, and would have "died", the three managing to escape (Michael still gets shot too, though).
Greatly depressed because of his best friend's death, he would refuse to stay with Amanda and the kids, and end up living on a small crib with Brad. Without witness protection needed too, so that means Haines and Weston are out for the count. (Unfortunately, Solomon will end up not appearing as well.)
Their money is slowly decreasing, so they end up finding Lester somewhere and set up a heist (Jewelry Store). However, in doing this, Trevor discovers his location, and, greatly relieved at the fact that his friend is alive, would not have killed Johnny (severely wounded works) and not have messed with Ortega. His business with the Cheng catches on, avoiding one more potential enemy. He finds his pals in LS and does jobs along with them for the money and the giggles.
Add that with the fact that Franklin never had Jimmy's car to steal, and he continues the good job, eventually gaining houses in the hills, nearly endless potato chips and state-of-the-art ironing material. (Stretch still stays as a antagonist though, because we ain't leaving Lamar out of Franklin's life.)
Franklin meets M, T and B somewhere, then F stays as a supporting character providing cars like that Cars On Demand on Watch_Dogs. M and T help him with Stretch.
They continue stealing stuff until the whole plot of Bury The Hatchet begins... except everyone is alive and no Cheng enemies, so M is forgiven.

Who agrees with my plot? (Pretty farfetched, I know)
  • LincolnClay and Ven-Van like this

Ven-Van
  • Ven-Van

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

My version would be like this: Trevor would be shot instead of Brad, and would have "died", the three managing to escape (Michael still gets shot too, though).
Greatly depressed because of his best friend's death, he would refuse to stay with Amanda and the kids, and end up living on a small crib with Brad. Without witness protection needed too, so that means Haines and Weston are out for the count. (Unfortunately, Solomon will end up not appearing as well.)
Their money is slowly decreasing, so they end up finding Lester somewhere and set up a heist (Jewelry Store). However, in doing this, Trevor discovers his location, and, greatly relieved at the fact that his friend is alive, would not have killed Johnny (severely wounded works) and not have messed with Ortega. His business with the Cheng catches on, avoiding one more potential enemy. He finds his pals in LS and does jobs along with them for the money and the giggles.
Add that with the fact that Franklin never had Jimmy's car to steal, and he continues the good job, eventually gaining houses in the hills, nearly endless potato chips and state-of-the-art ironing material. (Stretch still stays as a antagonist though, because we ain't leaving Lamar out of Franklin's life.)
Franklin meets M, T and B somewhere, then F stays as a supporting character providing cars like that Cars On Demand on Watch_Dogs. M and T help him with Stretch.
They continue stealing stuff until the whole plot of Bury The Hatchet begins... except everyone is alive and no Cheng enemies, so M is forgiven.

Who agrees with my plot? (Pretty farfetched, I know)

I Like it, at least Amanda and the kids wont be there to annoy Micheal xD and all of them are alive

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by anthony, 2 weeks ago.

Prologue: Michael and Brad 

You start arriving on the parking lot at the same place and driven by the same driver, M & B exit the car weapons and timer in hands, walking to the door. Unfortunately, at the same time a cop car is passing on the road, the call is made and the backup are on their way. Fortunately for them, M & B are very quick and safe, they manage to steal all the money without any problem. The patrolling car already busted their driver and with only one backup car and two other officers, they are in front of the bank behind their vehicles.

While headed for the door, M & B notice the cops and decide to act fast before more cops arrive; they are going to take them down. Which result in two dead cops and one injured, Brad is dead and Michael got shot while fleeing the scene, the driver manage to escape injured because of a lost bullet; they found his body in a field 1 days later.

Michael identity is not known.

He escaped with half of the money (150 000$). And then he drove to a place called Los Santos.

Spoiler

The game start soon after that, M bought a small safe house in El Burro Heights and the first mission is to quickly find and bribe a doctor.

--

Maybe I will continue the rest, dunno.

Spoiler
  • LincolnClay likes this

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

My life sucks

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Prologue: Michael and Brad 

You start arriving on the parking lot at the same place and driven by the same driver, M & B exit the car weapons and timer in hands, walking to the door. Unfortunately, at the same time a cop car is passing on the road, the call is made and the backup are on their way. Fortunately for them, M & B are very quick and safe, they manage to steal all the money without any problem. The patrolling car already busted their driver and with only one backup car and two other officers, they are in front of the bank behind their vehicles.

While headed for the door, M & B notice the cops and decide to act fast before more cops arrive; they are going to take them down. Which result in two dead cops and one injured, Brad is dead and Michael got shot while fleeing the scene, the driver manage to escape injured because of a lost bullet; they found his body in a field 1 days later.

Michael identity is not known.
He escaped with half of the money (150 000$). And then he drove to a place called Los Santos.

Spoiler

The game start soon after that, M bought a small safe house in El Burro Heights and the first mission is to quickly find and bribe a doctor.

--

Maybe I will continue the rest, dunno.

Spoiler

Just a question: where does the witness protection, F and T come in your plot? Or they don't at all?

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

They don't, except Franklin maybe.

FATMANYOU2
  • FATMANYOU2

Keep It 100

• Members

Posted A week ago

I would have written it with a story mode DLC!
  • Payne Killer likes this

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Michael wouldn't reconcile with his bitch wife and good for nothing kids.

Trevor would've just killed Debra and spared Floyd out of pity.

Franklin would have gotten over Tanisha and told her off.
  • Payne Killer likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users