Photo

Farming customized Sandkings

36 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 2 weeks ago.

^ You could farm 16 Sandkings, or more, solo in the 16 minutes between 0900 and 1700, then do some I/E work and/or headhunter etc, and come out way ahead.

I miss the Vinewood D2 spawn, Rockstar are such dicks sometimes. 

Video reposted because it's easier than the OP's IMO (no f*cking around with cameras, just lift off by the green bush like I do);

Spawn, tracker, repeat. Or buy the nearby garages if you don't want to lose $2k on a tracker, but I much prefer the mindless and easy loop.

• jazzbone and pptz84 like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

no f*cking around with cameras, just lift off by the green bush like I do

That's what she said.

• Gridl0k likes this

FujiwaraTofuShop
  • FujiwaraTofuShop

Initial D 2nd stage made me cri :(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I've got Dubsta to this point. So I've tried both Sentinels and Dubstas and have to say that modded Sandkings are the most consistent vehicles in term of spawning in my experience.

I knew about Sandking farming but what is the idea of Sentinel/Dubsta2 farming and how do you do both? (leave links if you must)

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

I've got Dubsta to this point. So I've tried both Sentinels and Dubstas and have to say that modded Sandkings are the most consistent vehicles in term of spawning in my experience.

I knew about Sandking farming but what is the idea of Sentinel/Dubsta2 farming and how do you do both? (leave links if you must)

Sentinels spawn easily enough 2200-0400(?) by Eclipse, not 100% reliable (as you cannot see the spawn) but good enough especially if you own Tinsel/Eclipse as a store.

I tried to find a YT but they're all 10 f*cking minutes long and covered in douche. So help yourself. Basically drive slowly from the SE corner of Tinsel up to the top road and one should spawn to the left.

D2 farming, look in the vehicle subforum, it's a PITA for an extra 4-5K each sale compared to the other two IMO, basically you need a D2 to spawn a D2.

Trackering 15-20 Sandkings in one 16 minute (0900-1700) freeroam session is the way I go. That's 250K+ when all sold.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Hustler

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

D2 farming, look in the vehicle subforum

Yep, try this thread.

• Gridl0k likes this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Don't know if this helps anyone. I have the Paleto Bay house with the 6 car garage. The street is Procipio(sp?). Anyway every single time I switch sessions I can leave my house, bang a left, and there is a Sentinel XS that spawns two houses down on the right. It's always there.
I stole one from there but kept it. The closest Pegasus aircraft spawn takes me down that street. ill drive by on the way to pick up my Buzzard and think that I should take the two minutes to steal another Sentinel before I go about my business but I just never remember to

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 4 days ago

I use the same route as op in the first video but it's not necessary to look away or slow down when you approach the spawn point. I always go full speed and look at the parking lot and I just see the car spawn when I'm at a certain distance from the parking lot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users