GTA needs a protagonist girl?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:55 AM Edited by Richie Makyura, 07 May 2017 - 02:56 AM.

In GTA 1 have multiple characters (with the same sprites lol) i thinking GTA needs a protagonist female for the universe (like gta v 3 protagonist at the same time) or a female protagonist make controversy by the feminazis and the violence to the woman?  :monocle:

LincolnClay
  • LincolnClay

F*ck Take Two Interactive...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:07 AM Edited by LincolnClay, 07 May 2017 - 03:07 AM.

While I do agree with you that GTA should, at some point, include a female protagonist into the mix, we do have another topic for this in the GTA Next section. But hey, I'm no moderator.

:)
  • DimitriFaustin, jaljax and Richie Makyura like this

jaljax
  • jaljax

Vice Squad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:07 AM

IMO i thought that the three protagonist feature gave the lack of potential for me, i didn't really like it... I'd rather just stick with one protagonist because that also feels more like a Gta .

I agree with you though on the female protagonist because they added that in Gta 1 ... like really why leave that behind and stick with the male protagonist and just add the female protagonist option in online from Gta IV & Gta V... They should really be thinking about that for a future installment to the series. 

It'd feel a bit weird at the same time because we haven't really seen that since 97 (Gta 1) , but it would also be pretty cool.

• DimitriFaustin and Richie Makyura like this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:29 AM Edited by DimitriFaustin, 07 May 2017 - 03:30 AM.

In GTA 1 (even though the player's "image" your character has is one of 8), the character in-game looks alike with the same yellow shirt and different colour of pants.

The player's image at the main screens is therefore rather trivial.

That said, I say it's about time there was a proper female protagonist (we've also had a female antagonist in Catalina).

In conclusion, this nice little topic should help you all out:

http://gtaforums.com...le-protagonist/

• LincolnClay and Richie Makyura like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:08 AM

hey guys i dont think gta should ever have a female protagonist cuz that isnt realistic. now let me get back to my video game where i can soak up bullets and have no problem pulling 300+ pound people out of their cars and be able to walk away from what would be fatal car crashes irl. but remember a female protagonist isnt realistic

People actually think this.

• (Ambient), The Deadite, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

hey guys i dont think gta should ever have a female protagonist cuz that isnt realistic. now let me get back to my video game where i can soak up bullets and have no problem pulling 300+ pound people out of their cars and be able to walk away from what would be fatal car crashes irl. but remember a female protagonist isnt realistic

wow people with different opinions

• jaljax likes this

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:28 AM Edited by DimitriFaustin, 07 May 2017 - 04:29 AM.

I think what universetwisters was trying to point out was the hypocritical attitude some people who play video games have about men and women.

• universetwisters, (Ambient), Light Syde Riandy and 2 others like this

assCRACK_98
  • assCRACK_98

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:40 AM

I think what universetwisters was trying to point out was the hypocritical attitude some people who play video games have about men and women.

I know. It's not hypocritical, actually. Those things are not the same and the word "realism" is used and misunderstood by a lot of people on here.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:18 AM

While I do agree with you that GTA should, at some point, include a female protagonist into the mix, we do have another topic for this in the GTA Next section. But hey, I'm no moderator.

:)

• LincolnClay, DimitriFaustin and jaljax like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users