No dialogue during hangout mode

3 replies to this topic
Creeper_Splode
  • Creeper_Splode

Attracted To The Psychotic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

On my two saves (both have finished the main storyline) there isn't any dialogue during hangout between Trevor and Michael. I've only hungout with Trevor and Franklin to test it and they work fine, so I assume other combinations would work too. And when the three of them are together they talk. But if it's just Michael and Trevor, they don't speak.

The dialogue worked fine then when I loaded up the save they were silent the entire time from then on. The only thing the say is their greeting line ("Let's do this." "What else would you drive?" etc) but the usual conversation that follows shortly thereafter never comes. They still spout out the random lines like "Slow down." "Baby, you went off that thing!".

I've tried switching between saves and doing multiple things to end the hangout from just dopping them off to dying. But the same lack of things happen each time. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, did you ever fix it?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

How many times have you hung out before with those two? Maybe they went through all their dialogue and ran out of things to say.

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

You run out of dialogues. Just start a new save.

Creeper_Splode
  • Creeper_Splode

Attracted To The Psychotic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How many times have you hung out before with those two? Maybe they went through all their dialogue and ran out of things to say.

That can actually happen? I thought the dialogue just loops after it's all been said. So theoretically you could get to the point where all available hangout combinations never talk?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users