GTA IV Mods?

8 replies to this topic
LibertonianGirl
  • LibertonianGirl

Grew up in South Slopes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ok so I just got GTA IV for the PC and I am thinking about which possible mods I want to install but I thought about a mod that exists for GTA V where you can take other peoples online characters and place them in your game and have them do stuff. Like you could make something look like a concert in game I guess...

What I want is (and I know that obviously you can't put GTA Online characters in GTA IV) maybe ways to play as different characters like maybe some NPCs that look like my online character and is there a way I can control another model. I'm gonna be doing photos and stuff and I want like maybe a girl with brown hair npc with a blond haired npc and just the ability to control them or make them do stuff

And I read up and I think it might be a character menu where I can get every possible thing of clothing for any npc http://gtaforums.com...playerselector/This seemed like something to start with but I wanna be able to control the others and make them possibly do actions

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It was mine, Cactus Wine!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

Simple Native Trainer has everything you need.

Note: You need to downgrade to version 1.0.7.0 to be able to use it.

• DOUGL4S1 likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by DOUGL4S1, 3 weeks ago.

As B Dawg said, Simple Native Trainer is your best bet. Just downgrade it to 1.0.7.0 if you want to do any script mods.

LibertonianGirl
  • LibertonianGirl

Grew up in South Slopes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I downgrade

and another question

I'm trying to download GTA IV on XP but it keeps saying im not connected to the internet even though I obviously am

what to do!?

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I downgrade

and another question

I'm trying to download GTA IV on XP but it keeps saying im not connected to the internet even though I obviously am

what to do!?

There's an official Rockstar .exe that turns your game into the .7 patch.

Is your game original? I had no problems at all with my Steam GTA IV on Windows XP.

LibertonianGirl
  • LibertonianGirl

Grew up in South Slopes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

How do I downgrade

and another question

what to do!?

There's an official Rockstar .exe that turns your game into the .7 patch.

Is your game original? I had no problems at all with my Steam GTA IV on Windows XP.

It is a physical copy (cuz I wanted the poster and all that stuff)

I bought from ebay and I've downloaded both discs and it is saying I'm not connected and to go into offline but then it doesn't work in offline mode either

LibertonianGirl
  • LibertonianGirl

Grew up in South Slopes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LibertonianGirl, 2 weeks ago.

Bump, i need an answer as I'm not able to play until i get a solution

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is the game fully installed? If so, did you manage to patch it yet? If not, the error you're getting is likely from the outdated social club launcher.

Troubleshooting can be tough with retail copies, because they're completely out of date. If we aren't able to help, you might wanna buy it on Steam. It's almost always on sale for $5 and it would be a lot easier to manage.

Rocky0910
  • Rocky0910

SneakinSwag™

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 weeks ago

Bump, i need an answer as I'm not able to play until i get a solution

If you are getting that error while registration. Try to roll back the date and time of your PC. That will do it. 

And I love the Hulk mod! Pure "CARNAGE" :evilgrin:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users