Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

Guess The Vehicle in 3D universe edition.

148 replies to this topic
Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#121

Posted 2 days ago

Vortex.


EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#122

Posted 2 days ago

1. Its existence is unknown to new players

2. Found parked 98% of the time. The other 2% it can be seen near airports.


DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

    Li'l G Loc

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2016
  • Brazil

#123

Posted 2 days ago

AT-400


Tycek
  • Tycek

    Being a bastard works.

  • The Yardies
  • Joined: 20 Jul 2009
  • Poland

#124

Posted 2 days ago

Baggage Handler


MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • MakeAmericaGreatAgain

    British and Proud

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 May 2015
  • United-Kingdom

#125

Posted 2 days ago

Tug


EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#126

Posted 2 days ago

1. Its existence is unknown to new players

2. Found parked 98% of the time. The other 2% it can be seen near airports.

3: Import/Export


Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

    ______________________

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Jul 2014
  • Poland

#127

Posted 2 days ago

Dodo.


MakeAmericaGreatAgain
  • MakeAmericaGreatAgain

    British and Proud

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 May 2015
  • United-Kingdom

#128

Posted 2 days ago Edited by MakeAmericaGreatAgain, 2 days ago.

Andromada


DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

    Li'l G Loc

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2016
  • Brazil

#129

Posted 2 days ago

Crane


EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#130

Posted 2 days ago

1. Its existence is unknown to new players

2. Found parked 98% of the time. The other 2% it can be seen near airports.

3: Import/Export

4. Only found parked when on the list.

 


StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

    Rockstar Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Dec 2016
  • India

#131

Posted A day ago

Idaho?

Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#132

Posted A day ago

I bet it's Euros. Can be seen parked in the front of entrance in Camel Toe's, when It's needed to be imported in Ocean Docks.


EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#133

Posted A day ago Edited by EkaSwede, A day ago.

I bet it's Euros. Can be seen parked in the front of entrance in Camel Toe's, when It's needed to be imported in Ocean Docks.

Correct. The next clue would've been "Currency".

 

1. Its existence is unknown to new players

When you first play the game, you are extremely unlikely to have seen one if you're just playing trough the storyline

2. Found parked 98% of the time. The other 2% it can be seen near airports.

Only appears parked uner the Camel's Toe, but some say it can be seen driving ont he roads around th eairports. Personally I've never seen one.

3: Import/Export

One of the cars needed for export

4. Only found parked when on the list.

Never found when not on the Export list.

 

Now that I think about it, I should probabyl have switched "existence" to "whereabouts".


Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#134

Posted A day ago

1. Death


DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

    Li'l G Loc

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2016
  • Brazil

#135

Posted A day ago

Romero


StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

    Rockstar Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Dec 2016
  • India

#136

Posted A day ago

Manana

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#137

Posted A day ago

Angel.


Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#138

Posted A day ago

1. Death

2. It's a trap!


StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

    Rockstar Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Dec 2016
  • India

#139

Posted A day ago

Kuruma?

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

    Li'l G Loc

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2016
  • Brazil

#140

Posted A day ago

The Motherf*cking Green Sabre?


Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

    ______________________

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Jul 2014
  • Poland

#141

Posted A day ago

Idaho


Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#142

Posted 20 hours ago

Nah.

 

1. Death

2. It's a trap!

3. Not recommended to drive with it.


StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

    Rockstar Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Dec 2016
  • India

#143

Posted 17 hours ago

Golf cart?

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

    Li'l G Loc

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2016
  • Brazil

#144

Posted 17 hours ago

Tampa


Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

    ______________________

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Jul 2014
  • Poland

#145

Posted 10 hours ago

DUDE Cement Truck?


Letus
  • Letus

    ((°J°))

  • Members
  • Joined: 06 Dec 2012
  • None

#146

Posted 3 hours ago

1. Death

2. It's a trap!

3. Not recommended to drive with it.

4. Bomb.


EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

    PC Player

  • Members
  • Joined: 24 Nov 2015
  • Sweden

#147

Posted 3 hours ago

Mr Whoopee


StormBreaker
  • StormBreaker

    Rockstar Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 17 Dec 2016
  • India

#148

Posted 3 hours ago

Idaho

Tycek
  • Tycek

    Being a bastard works.

  • The Yardies
  • Joined: 20 Jul 2009
  • Poland

#149

Posted An hour ago

Love Fist





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users