Mysterdogg's Workshop

SA WIP
3 replies to this topic
Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:18 PM Edited by Mysterdogg, 03 May 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Hello everyone, a few weeks ago I posted on my blog about a new project I was planning to start (as a public project), I'm talking about convert GTA HD era vehicles to GTA SA, mainly because although I'm not the only one and won't be the first or last one to make this, most of the current vehicles from GTA IV & GTA V doesn't have all the things or features I would like to see on them; I respect the modders as Automan, M4k3, Gangsta13 & Birdie (in the GTA SA modding community) and Thurdersmacker & GCT (in the GTA IV modding community) but their vehicles are wide different, they all have different styles of conversions methods and their own style for vehicle features, and so am I.

I will mostly convert those vehicles with all the features I could adapt them; features like Normalmaps Compatibility (normals & Bump textures), Enhanced Vehicle Functions, Improved Vehicle Features, Vehicle Special Features and much more.

And last but not least, I'm going to be posting updates and such things during the next days, it will only depend on how busy I am and how hard it is the work with some vehicles. I will accept requests but nothing too specific, probably just suggests or ideas, nothing like a Declasse Sadler Monster truck o'death.

You can check my blog for further information about this new project; I now leave you with my current conversion, the Vapid Slamvan:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Blue, Testeuros, Da7K and 1 other like this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

It's been a busy week and my work with the Vapid Slamvan and other vehicles has been really poor; with the few moments I had during this week I was working (retaking an old project) on an "extra model parts collection", using map, prop & vehicle parts to turn them into extra parts for my vehicles. Here I have a screenshot of the currently "usable" objects (because I have a lot more but aren't finished yet):

Spoiler

8-Ball GTA
  • 8-Ball GTA

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Nice work :)

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Mysterdogg, A week ago.

Hey everyone, these last months I've been really busy with college and some other personal things; well, to keep with my project I recently converted a prop model from GTA V I was looking for in the game files. This current conversion is only a minimal portion of the project and I will upload it this week. Here is a picture:

Spoiler

Note: the Vapid Slamvan (and any other vehicle) is on standby for an undefined time while I'm working on a new feature for vehicles (CLEO Script)

*by the way, due to the legal problems with OpenIV and Take2Interactive my work will be slower to keep a low profile*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users