Mysterdogg's Workshop

SA WIP SA Released
15 replies to this topic
Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

The Original is Here! dig it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:18 PM Edited by Mysterdogg, 8 hours ago.

Mysterdogg's Workshop

Inspiration:

Spoiler

Goals:

Spoiler

First (Public, not Released) Try:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Note:

Spoiler

To Do List: (August 21, 2017 Updated!)

Here I provide you a list of the main vehicles I'm working on:

Glossary

*Finished: Ready for Release*

*Done: Released Model*

*Not Started Yet: Still on Planification*

*Working On: Currently on Development*

*Stand By: Paused Development*

*Canceled: Not Possible Release*

-Vapid Slamvan: Model Fixes. Canceled.

-MakeUp Trailer: Made from scratch. Done.

-Vapid Dominator: Model Improvements. Not Started Yet.
-Bravado Gauntlet: Model Improvements. Finished.
-Declasse Mamba: Model Fixes. Stand By.
-Mammoth Scamp: Made from scratch. Stand By.

-Annis Euros: Made from scratch. Working On.

-Liberty City Cycles Hexer: Model Improvements. Working On.

-Steel Horse Hexer: Made from scratch. Not Started Yet. *Requires LCC Hexer finished*

Changelog: (June 27, 2017 Updated!)

-MakeUp Trailer (fast conversion)(v1.0): Download link Test it!

• (Ambient), G.C.T., Blue and 5 others like this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:53 PM Edited by Mysterdogg, 2 days ago.

It's been a busy week and my work with the Vapid Slamvan and other vehicles has been really poor; with the few moments I had during this week I was working (retaking an old project) on an "extra model parts collection", using map, prop & vehicle parts to turn them into extra parts for my vehicles. Here I have a screenshot of the currently "usable" objects (because I have a lot more but aren't finished yet):

Spoiler

• Blue and Crspy like this

8-Ball GTA
  • 8-Ball GTA

Crackhead

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:54 PM

Nice work :)

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:48 AM Edited by Mysterdogg, 19 June 2017 - 01:51 AM.

Hey everyone, these last months I've been really busy with college and some other personal things; well, to keep with my project I recently converted a prop model from GTA V I was looking for in the game files. This current conversion is only a minimal portion of the project and I will upload it this week. Here is a picture:

Spoiler

Note: the Vapid Slamvan (and any other vehicle) is on standby for an undefined time while I'm working on a new feature for vehicles (CLEO Script)

*by the way, due to the legal problems with OpenIV and Take2Interactive my work will be slower to keep a low profile*

• kkjj likes this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:30 PM

Some progress (in-game pics), almost ready just a few bugs to fix. I'll upload it tomorrow.

Spoiler

• Blue, DidSomebodySayYouga and kkjj like this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

Here is it, nothing too special just a "fast work" kinda like a "sneak peek" for you, it's adapted with Normalmaps and ImVehFt. I had some problems while finishing the conversion but it looks good, especially with SkyGfx, I haven't tested it yet with ENBs but hope somebody could share some pictures, that will be useful to fix possible issues. it replaces (by this moment) the airport's stair and soon will upload its complementary vehicle.

Just in case you don't know it, I don't like to make LODs for my vehicles or a custom shadow, I prefer to use Shadow Settings Extender and some ways to make the game always load the HQ/HD files; so that's the main reason why my conversions don't come with those components. But, I could probably add LOD models if anyone wants them.

As any other designer, I always have that feeling of "I'm sure I can improve my work" so expect new versions of this upload. 

https://drive.google...UzJGZDFnV1ZRRk0 - Download Link

Spoiler
  • Blue, Crspy and kkjj like this

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:00 PM Edited by kkjj, 06 July 2017 - 04:11 PM.

Damn!!!
Looks cool..

Edit
When you release this

Spoiler

Waiting for it.

Edit 2
Are you also going to adapt the vehicles with Active dashboard?
Please..

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:55 AM

Damn!!!
Looks cool..

Edit
When you release this

Spoiler

Waiting for it.

Edit 2
Please..

The "extra models part collection" will come with specific vehicles, for example, if I convert the Flatbed truck, I will probably add a covered car in the back, or if I convert a van, I will add some boxes, make liveries and such things; the collection of extra parts won't be released as a different modification like M4K3's GTA V tuning parts.

About your question of Active Dashboard compatibility, I'm not a big fan of that modification, mainly because I'm waiting for a (possible) future version of ImVehFt with the AD features and also because I don't like to play in GTA SA in first person (the game still needs a lot of improvements and fixes to get something like GTA V NG did) so if I'm going to use the default camera, a fully functional dashboard would be useless; but, if anyone wants a vehicle with Active Dashboard compatibility, I will make it, but only under request. .

kkjj
  • kkjj

The ORIGINAL GTA SAN ANDREAS PLAYER..

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:01 AM

Damn!!!
Looks cool..

Edit
When you release this

Spoiler

Waiting for it.

Edit 2
Please..

The "extra models part collection" will come with specific vehicles, for example, if I convert the Flatbed truck, I will probably add a covered car in the back, or if I convert a van, I will add some boxes, make liveries and such things; the collection of extra parts won't be released as a different modification like M4K3's GTA V tuning parts.
Can you also add it as a prop in game??

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Damn!!!
Looks cool..

Edit
When you release this

Spoiler

Waiting for it.

Edit 2
Please..

Can you also add it as a prop in game??

Probably I could but not now, and as I said, it won't be a different modification, it will only come together with the future vehicle releases.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are wondering what I've been doing, well, from one side I was really busy with college and other stuff at home (the next week I'm gonna be free so hopefully lot of updates and possible releases will arrive) and from the other side I started working on the unknown high-wing plane, which is basically the Dodo without its pontoons.

Spoiler

• universetwisters likes this

PinKPanther
  • PinKPanther

\(>.<)/

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

Great job, always wished R* would bring it back.

How will you name it ? Mammoth Scamp? (That's what it was supposedly called :))

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Great job, always wished R* would bring it back.

How will you name it ? Mammoth Scamp? (That's what it was supposedly called :))

I also wondered why nobody tried to make it before, I mean, we have the whole model in-game and we just have to replace its pontoons with a regular suspension. But well, I'm glad to be the first one trying to make it. 

"Mammoth Scamp", if that's the name inside the metadata files, that will be the name, but just to be sure I would like to see it by myself. Another possible name I was thinking is "Mammoth Beagle", to bring back some of the GTA SA vehicle names.

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Hello everyone, just as a reminder in case you were wondering what's happening with this workshop, I made some improvements in the first post (OP) to leave everything clear and set my goals. Please read it and I will be waiting for your suggests and ideas. New WiP teasers are coming. 

LaDiDa
  • LaDiDa

I'm only human

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A week ago

If not too much to ask, try keeping them compatible with skygfx reflection types (ps2 and neo style as an example). A lot of conversions (including _F_'s a.k.a. Birdie) show issues with added decals showing up brighter then the rest of the body and thus adding ugly squares, it doesn't sound like a big issue, but it's actually very distracting.

Also non-IVF versions because IVF doesn't work for some people (Just keeps crashing, presumably to do with W10, IDK I stopped trying, it used to work on my old laptop that had W10 Anniversary update, Creators might've broken that though).

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If not too much to ask, try keeping them compatible with skygfx reflection types (ps2 and neo style as an example). A lot of conversions (including _F_'s a.k.a. Birdie) show issues with added decals showing up brighter then the rest of the body and thus adding ugly squares, it doesn't sound like a big issue, but it's actually very distracting.

Also non-IVF versions because IVF doesn't work for some people (Just keeps crashing, presumably to do with W10, IDK I stopped trying, it used to work on my old laptop that had W10 Anniversary update, Creators might've broken that though).

if you check the pictures of the Vapid Slamvan, you will see that I was using SkyGfx but using normals for reflections, so doing that I make the vehicle ignore the post process of SkyGfx. I will take note of that suggestion because not everyone has the same PC specs, not everyone has the same modifications and every game reacts in a different way when we mod it.

About InVehFt & Windows 10 issues, many people recommend using v2.0.2 instead of v2.1.1; but if you still want the latest version (as me), I recommend using the Compact .exe, believe me, I have Windows 10 and a highly modded GTA SA directory with MMGE 3, GTA IV Hud, FM Limit Adjuster, Silent Patch, Mod Loader and a lot of CLEO scripts and my game works fine. But don't worry about a non-IVF version because that already in mind.

• LaDiDa likes this

Mysterdogg
  • Mysterdogg

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

• G.C.T. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users