DUKES.o.DEATH.vs.ROCKETS is on fire!

14 replies to this topic
hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

This new LTS map has nearly 500 plays in less than 24 hours of being created. Accommodates up to 30 players. Continuous, non-stop fun that you do not tire from!
Follow the link to bookmark and play with your friends and make new ones!

http://rsg.ms/5d1baca

DUKES.o.DEATH.vs.ROCKETS

ENJOY!
  • sleepwalk1980 and Remapped like this

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

800 plus played now!

Foxy Stevenson
  • Foxy Stevenson

WASTED

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 weeks ago

but that like/dislike ratio tho

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Every time somebody doesn't vote or "no vote" it counts as a dislike and I can't figure out why...
does anybody understand why this happens? I pay attention to votes after match has ended and everybody that votes gives thumbs up except for the occasional sore loser. But I know that the ratio is greatly flawed because of the "no vote" situation.

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'll post a video on my YouTube later this evening.

REXX
  • REXX

The guy who wants catsuits and a Railgun. Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Every time somebody doesn't vote or "no vote" it counts as a dislike and I can't figure out why...
does anybody understand why this happens? I pay attention to votes after match has ended and everybody that votes gives thumbs up except for the occasional sore loser. But I know that the ratio is greatly flawed because of the "no vote" situation.

When a player leaves during playing, it also counts as a down vote. As far as I'm aware, No Vote won't affect anything as it never did on my jobs. Thumbs up and thumbs down can sometimes be buggy and in your case, that seems to be the problem.
  • UniqueAsh likes this

teltow
  • teltow

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

The rating system is seriously flawed, esp. non-races acting weird. You got your first dislike for uploading a job other than a race without playing it. Apart from that it seems it doesn't register every vote. I've seen people gave thumbs up, but they were not showing. Maybe a playlist thing, I don't know.

You got a video of the LTS hoofheartedon_u? I'm on PC...

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It has over 1000 plays since Saturday afternoon. Here is the video I promised!! Just put a couple clips together so you can see it in action. Here it is!

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

"AKA The Bhoys2011" Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

I love your enthusiasm! cant stand your desperate need for likes and plays. Then you also fail to take into consideration the like/dislike ratio which for ALL LTS jobs in the game whether the job is good or not is appalling.

A major part of my personal issues in this game have come from retards basing their ego down to plays and likes on their own jobs. They ultimately for the best part become deluded and continue to make basic jobs which for the best part is the stunting side of the community, please don't be like these fools because plays and likes have nothing to do with your job being good or not. 

Just enjoy being enjoyed fella ;) and ive bookmarked will try with my mate Dan over weekend thanks for sharing.

• funvids7860 likes this

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You might think it's about my ego, but I simply wanted people to enjoy something. The more people that wish to to try it and have fun the better. Since I'm a father and a husband, the last place I'm looking for an ego boost is on a video game. But like I said I hope you do bookmark the job and enjoy it with friends as much as I have.
  • UniqueAsh and funvids7860 like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Congrats on making a very popular job my man!

• funvids7860 likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

You might think it's about my ego, but I simply wanted people to enjoy something. The more people that wish to to try it and have fun the better. Since I'm a father and a husband, the last place I'm looking for an ego boost is on a video game. But like I said I hope you do bookmark the job and enjoy it with friends as much as I have.

i was literally referring to the likes/dislikes and plays and the fact it has nothing to do with it not your ego. As i said thanks for sharing i wish we seen more content like this here so its much appreciated. Ill be giving this a whirl tomoz so im looking forward to it :)

Remapped
  • Remapped

Gta online the marmite of games :)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Played this with crew over weekends after meets a few times.

Very fun LTS cheers op
  • UniqueAsh likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Very well made and thought out map, was good fun. Certainly does not deserve all the dislikes it has but i think that's mainly due to people quitting resulting in the thumbs down. I do feel the description could be better but that's your choice still enjoyed very much :)

hoofheartedon_u
  • hoofheartedon_u

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! I've been meaning to update the description. Some people have no idea what they are joining. I appreciate you taking the time to play it though! Unfortunately I just don't have time to play at all during the week, but it seems hundreds of people have played it each week which is awesome. Thanks for being a part of it to anyone who has played!
  • UniqueAsh and Remapped like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users