The Vanillaworks

462 replies to this topic
Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 days ago

After the latest update IVPack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Vanillaworks. If I install both of them at the same time I lose the ability to mod the Euros, Flash, Blista T/A, Dominator Classic (those are the ones I checked). Only other mod I have installed is Naturalvision Remastered. I dunno what's happened.

They work fine for me with IVPack installed. The vehicles listed in the ReadMe are the only vehicles affected by the whole ID thing, all of the other vehicles in the game have customization like normal, atleast in my game. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, then create a new one and only install IVPack & VE. If it still doesn't work then I don't know what is wrong.

Spoiler

The issue was that I had installed the Simple Trainer support, it seems. I deleted my traineriv.ini and reinstalled it and now all tuning parts are working.

I've got that installed as well, no problems here. I really don't know what is wrong with them but glad they're fixed.

• Mercury Reborn likes this

TheTacoPoPo
  • TheTacoPoPo

potato

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by TheTacoPoPo, 2 days ago.

After the latest update IVPack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Vanillaworks. If I install both of them at the same time I lose the ability to mod the Euros, Flash, Blista T/A, Dominator Classic (those are the ones I checked). Only other mod I have installed is Naturalvision Remastered. I dunno what's happened.

They work fine for me with IVPack installed. The vehicles listed in the ReadMe are the only vehicles affected by the whole ID thing, all of the other vehicles in the game have customization like normal, atleast in my game. Try moving your mods folder to your desktop, then create a new one and only install IVPack & VE. If it still doesn't work then I don't know what is wrong.

Spoiler

The issue was that I had installed the Simple Trainer support, it seems. I deleted my traineriv.ini and reinstalled it and now all tuning parts are working.

I've got that installed as well, no problems here. I really don't know what is wrong with them but glad they're fixed.

I installed add on plates support and it broke modkits for all vanillaworks cars. I replaced the carvariations with the original and it worked fine. It seems like adding support to other mods can break it sometimes. Also I dont have the custom liveries for the Comet Retro. Just the basic ones from the Retro custom.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 days ago

Spoiler

I forgot to remove the Add-On Plates support as it's not up to date with the current version of the pack so for now I wouldn't recommend using it. As for the Comet liveries, they should be there but I'll take a look at those later to be sure.

• CRAZY AL WARD likes this

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Any chance of image previews being included? Kinda having trouble matching images with the model names since quite a few have been changed from their original mod's page.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 days ago

Any chance of image previews being included? Kinda having trouble matching images with the model names since quite a few have been changed from their original mod's page.

I think this mod adds preview images for the vehicles in Menyoo but other than that I don't think it would be possible to add them. 

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade Corporation
  • European-Union

Posted 2 days ago

How about using some glennoconnell's mods in Vanillaworks Pack?

• Carrythxd, Fenton and LarcenousUrsine like this

Fenton
  • Fenton

Facade's Ponytail Resident

• Facade Corporation
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 days ago

How about using some glennoconnell's mods in Vanillaworks Pack?

I agree with you, two of his vehicles include LODs.

Boywond
  • Boywond

Dead Cruiser

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 days ago

XudVLL0.png

6RnE0oc.png

• JoonasPRKL, Dnero, Claude_Lib and 18 others like this

OtherSideGuy
  • OtherSideGuy

Car Enthusiast and gamer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

Hey all again!

I had an Idea to change up some of the car interiors to look less generic, more realistic and add some differences between them all.  How viable is this, knowing that interior textures and models are pretty much shared among most vehicles

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I think this mod adds preview images for the vehicles in Menyoo but other than that I don't think it would be possible to add them. 

Hmmm, that only adds the vehicles to a separate list for spawning. A list of the original mods with their current spawn name is fine too. If not, I'll just match the images and spawn names tonight :p

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A day ago

Hmmm, that only adds the vehicles to a separate list for spawning. A list of the original mods with their current spawn name is fine too. If not, I'll just match the images and spawn names tonight :p

There's a list of the vehicle spawn names in the description of the mod on 5-Mods and in the ReadMe.txt file :)

ikt
  • ikt

_

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by ikt, A day ago.

There's a list of the vehicle spawn names in the description of the mod on 5-Mods and in the ReadMe.txt file :)

Effort :( Matching the model names with mods on 5mods is annoying, since they just don't match :p Especially the Coquette pack.

Anyway, would anybody mind if I use the screens for a preview image pack? They'll be re-sized to 480x<something> as png.

Carrythxd
  • Carrythxd

Noot Noot

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A day ago Edited by Carrythxd, A day ago.

Spoiler

Oh, I thought you meant spawning them in game and then checking what the model is, lol. But in that case, yeah, the list won't really help you.

Sure, go ahead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users