Quantcast

» «
Photo

Car mod problem in OPENIV

Best Answer _CP_, 28 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

Verify your game files using -verify command in GTA V shortcut using retail version or via Steam.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:20 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 27 April 2017 - 09:21 PM.

Hi guys.

I'm new to modding, so I'd appreciate some help. I was able to successfully install my first car mod today. However, the second one is a problem. The car mod I want to install is this one - https://www.gta5-mod...via-s15-tunable

In readme file it says the path to the file I need to replace is through a folder called mpjanuary2016 - Mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpjanuary2016\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\mpjanuary2016\vehiclemods

In the instructions on the site where I downloaded the file, it says the path to the file is through a folder called ''patchady9ng'' - Mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday9ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

My problem is that, apart from the fact that instructions on the site and in the readme file are different, when I launch OPENIV and search for either mpjanuary2016 or patchday9ng, neither is there. I can't reach the file that I need to replace because OPENIV says there are no folders with those names. How do I get them then? My patchday folders only go up to 3ng, I have 7 folders in total in the dlcpacks folder, so what do I do?

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:45 PM

Buy a game.
  • ikt likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

I kindly asked for some sort of a logical solution for the current situation, not a cynical, non-helping reply. That's how you got to be the second most helpful in this subforum? I'm kinda disappointed to say the least.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

There are at least 14 patchday DLC's and a lot of more Online content recently added and your files go up to 7 DLC's. Seems to be fishy.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:27 AM

I don't know about Online since I can't play it, but I know that I am missing quite a few folders. I found a couple on the internet and downloaded them separately, but I'm still missing patchday4ng up to whatever ng is last, but I guess I'll have to find some site to download them from.

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:16 AM   Best Answer

Verify your game files using -verify command in GTA V shortcut using retail version or via Steam.

• Jimmy_Leppard likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users