In The Beginning 5-6 Stars?

16 replies to this topic
Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:22 PM

I have started a mastersave to satisfy myself, my goal was to do everything you can do at the beginning. Every single side-mission, oddjobs EVERYTHING!. even own a hydra at the police impound. I was doing the courier missions, (This bug did not occur before the LV courier mission by the way.) I did LS-SF-LV. LV being the last after i did it i went straight to the closest safehouse. (Which is the one that's behind madd dogg's mansion) I started a spree for killing cops to get %100 respect and i saw that FBI Ranchers, Barracks hell even Tanks were spawning. I had 5-6 stars before even starting the FIRST EVER MISSION. Is this a bug? does the game think i unlocked LV because i did the courier mission? is there any sort of way to fix this or is it permanent? 

1LbnAA.jpg

375RkM.jpg

• MorsPrincipiumEst and Ivan1997GTA like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

Never heard of this, but if this is actually legit, EP/FP FBI Rancher!  Woah!

• HalfOfAKebab likes this

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:46 PM

I could send you the save file if you want and you can try it out yourself if it works on you or not!

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:57 PM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 27 April 2017 - 05:57 PM.

Ask someone else who plays the PC Versions.  I only play PS2 and iOS...

There is a similar situation in LCS to unlock the 6 star wanted level early and obtain a Tank after Home Sweet Home, the first Story Mission in the game if you wanted.  Maybe something like this is true for SA...

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:01 PM

Probably some stats carried over from other save, what is an issue on PC version of the game very often.

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:28 PM

Probably some stats carried over from other save, what is an issue on PC version of the game very often.

I only have 3 saves and those are the master save ones. HOW?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

I imagine you Violated the Unopened Areas and just earned your increased Stars normally.
After you saved did not the stars go away?
Starting missions has nothing to do with Trespassing in the unopended zones.
Your are supposed to get Four Stars for just entering the forbidden zones, and then more if you kill coppers/military.

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

I imagine you Violated the Unopened Areas and just earned your increased Stars normally.
After you saved did not the stars go away?
Starting missions has nothing to do with Trespassing in the unopended zones.
Your are supposed to get Four Stars for just entering the forbidden zones, and then more if you kill coppers/military.

I supposed you never ran a master save, you are supposed to get 4 stars even if you go to AREA 51, Easter Basin Naval Base, and come back, save. Load that save and go to a rampage on LS, i still got 4 stars before i finished the LV's burger shot courier mission. I cameback from that mission, saved to get rid of the wanted stars. went on a rampage at LS, got 5-6 stars even though you can get MAX 4 if you don't unlock San Fierro then you can get 5.+-

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

4 stars is max.  You can kill a billion cops early and it'll be 4.  5 and 6 is NOT possible this early, so yeah, something happened here.  It's not exactly normal.

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

4 stars is max.  You can kill a billion cops early and it'll be 4.  5 and 6 is NOT possible this early, so yeah, something happened here.  It's not exactly normal.

Guess it doesn't count as me cheating, if i get the FP/EP FBI Rancher. I was hanging on about getting every single special vehicle on my playthrough too so we have a lot in common. :D

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:23 AM Edited by lil weasel, 28 April 2017 - 11:50 AM. corrected spelling error

To my knowledge of the game when you violated the LV island air space you unlocked the 5 or 6 star ability.

My only interest in entering the two unopened islands was to start the dating with Kathy and Barbara, since those olden days, I now rarely get Busted or Wasted.

Sqlfox
  • Sqlfox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:52 AM Edited by lil weasel, 28 April 2017 - 11:49 AM. corrected spelling error in quote.

To my knowledge of the game when you violated the LV island air space you unlocked the 5 or 6 star ability.

My only interest in entering the two unopened islands was to start the dating with Kathy and Barbara, since those olden days, I now rarely get Busted or Wasted.

You cannot get more than 4 stars even if you violate area 51, or the San Fierro counterpart easter basin naval base. Until you unlock sf (5 stars) and lv (6 stars) you will always have max 4 stars. watch Joshimuz on youtube as he always gets 4 stars no matter what.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:32 AM Edited by MetalMilitia89, 28 April 2017 - 10:52 AM.

I said yesterday.  Go to LV, get 4 stars, kill a BILLION Cops....................................................................What's your wanted level at?  STILL 4.  I am not sure what Weasel is saying.  5 star wanted level and 6 star wanted level can't be obtained until much later in the game...

In a Starter Save, the max you can get is 4 stars, no matter what.  That's why this is strange, since you somehow can get 5 and 6.

Like I also said, there is a way in an LCS Starter Save to unlock the 6 star wanted level early, as well, so maybe it IS possible to somehow do this in SA, too...

All GTA's in the beginning for the 3D Era only can reach 4 stars in a Starter Save...Under normal conditions and circumstances...

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:33 PM Edited by OrionSR, 28 April 2017 - 07:35 PM.

Usually. if you can earn more than 4 stars at the beginning of the game then your Cities Unlocked stat has been manipulated, which shuts down the phone call thread for the first Los Santos mission strand, and unlocks the properties in the country regions for purchase. These saves seem to progress somewhat normally until Cesar and Tenpenny never call - the story is stuck and can't be fixed without resetting the cities unlocked stat and restarting the phone call thread with cleo.

If you post your save then use GTASnP.com. I know how to fix the story line part, but I am short on time these days, and I suspect you'll want a save without the properties messed up for your master save.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:19 PM

But why not CP FBI Rancher through OM0?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

Possible, sure, but the OM0 AP Conversion is really easy and I personally can't take such OM0 Conversions seriously and rather do something challenging like get "Rare" Vehicles in the beginning to be ready to convert to EP/FP with Gray Imports.

AP Conversion = Infinite

EP/FP Gray Imports = One Time Only (Or more if you continuously fail the Mission after converting a Vehicle)

So is Gray Imports is passed, no more EP/FP Vehicles.  AP Conversion can be done after 100%.  Because of the AP Conversion and EC/EM Conversion, it made 98% of everything in SA pointless to obtain from the Story since it can be recreated, in free roam.  But anyone who likes OBTAINING Special Vehicles won't CONVERT them, as it's the same task over and over, rinse and repeat...

I am aware of AP > EP/FP in terms of Properties, but AP is infinite.  EP/FP is limited, hence why it's more Special to me...

Ya Tze Un
  • Ya Tze Un

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

OP likely used the BRINGITON cheat. This will prematurely unlock 6 stars, and even if you save and reload you can get 6 stars again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users