4 replies to this topic
darthblack66
  • darthblack66

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 weeks ago

help format damaged winrar 0kbs images 0kb dyoms 0kb

Dutchy3010 and patrickW take over the page you deserve to have done the mod but there is a problem that the page does not allow upload anything and 0b or 0bb is no maintenance on the page this was one of the best mods that I had but I liked Upload hay tenia everything was everything to upload missions, storyline, dumping grounds, tutorials, or text tutorials and trailers all but nothing else I can upload in other pages I would thank you if they fixed the page thanks to you

Springfield
  • Springfield

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

My brother dyom side is in chaos right now so, sorry to say that but you have to upload on other websites e.g: Mediafire SendSpace

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 weeks ago

Spingfield, Why don't you give him our new website?

Springfield
  • Springfield

Posting Freak

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

@Aftab - I don't think so, that it will be good to post about our new website here because this forum already got an original website.

darthblack66
  • darthblack66

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 weeks ago

mediafire Could be but mediafire I do not like to delete the link at some point unless you upload it on gtagarage.com xd

:yawn: Some of you know some that is not of mods of gta but that the files are not eliminated at some moment it would go up thousands and thousands of mods and never would have problems

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users