This game is AWESOME!

10 replies to this topic
Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Earlier this year, I complained and cried like a bitch about Vice City.

I was wrong.

I hereby apologize to hardcore fans and to anyone who's feelings I might have hurt.

I have to admit I had great fun replaying Vice City from start to finish. I had a blast. In the beginning it felt depressing because it brought too many childhood memories. When I got to Haitians/Cubans part and biker bar missions - f*cking hardcore.

VRock - best videp game radio station ever. New wave this, pal!

Tommy Vercetti - one of the coolest video game protagonist ever.

Exceptional voice acting.

And talk radio is surprisingly mature and sophisticated. When I was a teenager I thought VCPR sucked but I couldn't understand the topics they were talking about. 

Plus, Vice City has surprisingly deep story.

I strongly recommend replaying GTA Vice City.

Replaying this game was a good time and tons of fun. I can now understand why it is some people's favorite game and favorite GTA. 

• MiamiViceCity, Evil-Empire, MrAlexVercetti and 1 other like this

Evil-Empire
  • Evil-Empire

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Evil-Empire, 4 weeks ago.

Nice to see you love it.

I prefer GTA San Andreas. When I see someone doesn't appreciate a game I love I just think it's too bad for the person because she misses something great.

Rocking Shiv
  • Rocking Shiv

Psycho

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

i replayed this game 6 or 7 times  

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

80s Miami Cocaine Cowboys alone deserved my attention. The music, theme, etc. Thats what got me. Congrats on the eye opening experience.

MrAlexVercetti
  • MrAlexVercetti

Loyal VC Player

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

im glad u love it :D it worths the playtime, and cheers to those who still plays this game!! im one of them who still plays this game everyday for 2hrs lol.

Nico
  • Nico

Don't leave me now

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I plan replaying VC this year, but dunno when, last time was on April 2015. The best game of the PS2 days without a doubt. Meanwhile III barely has a story (instead is just challenging) and SA is basically an incoherent journey for a gangbanger across the state, VC feels like an authentic crime game. Don't get me wrong, they're all brilliant titles, but in my opinion VC overshadows all the other GTA games of the PS2 days.
  • MiamiViceCity likes this

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Wish I had a console that I can replay it on. At my age it came out, I probably didnt appreciate it the way it shoulda been.

Evil-Empire
  • Evil-Empire

Thug

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

Play it on PC, it's much better. You can't use mods or trainers on console except if I'm wrong.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Unforgiven

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

Indeed it is. The only thing I'd chnage about it is the aiming because aiming in the 3D era is honestly sh*t. Other than that imperfection it's a classic. It's actually the GTA I have the most version of..

PS2

PS3

PS4

PC

dzakyvclover
  • dzakyvclover

GTA VC lover

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

i am one of them who still plays this game everyday for 4hours (with making the mod)

kaetsyth
  • kaetsyth

Snow Dog

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by kaetsyth, 2 weeks ago.

Started a fresh game two weeks ago, currently at 80% without using any help for the packages and jumps and 120 hours of playtime, been rocking SA before and I enjoy the simplicity of VC and the fact that it has a lot of III philosophy into a more colorful and evolved environment.

I think I have around 400 hours of VC in total and I have 530 hours on a single VCS save game. I really love the town and the 80s feeling of those games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users