Photo

Save Pegasus vehicles for future use in a Contact Missions Playlist

14 replies to this topic
flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:04 PM Edited by flexcreator, 24 April 2017 - 11:06 PM.

If you start a single contact mission and complete it, the Pegasus vehicle should despawn. But if you are running a playlist, the vehicle can transit from mission to mission. You can use this fact to optimize your money making strategy.

- First, think out the order of the playlist. Ideally, the next job should start where the previous one ended. Or at least close to it.

Example: Cleaning the Cat House => Martin Madrazo's house => Trash Talk. 

You can use a Savage or a Buzzard to rescue Anna and deliver her to to Martin Madrazo. And then you can use the same exact vehicle to destroy the trucks in "Trash Talk".

- While playing the mission, keep in mind where the next one is going to start. If you are close to this location and no longer need the Pegasus vehicle, leave it and continue the job without it.

Example: After cleaning the parking in "Rooftop Rumble" - leave the Tank for further use in "Artificial Scarcity"

- Make sure to exit the vehicle before completing the job. if you complete the mission in a vehicle, Pegasus is going to reclaim it.

- Remember to manage the time properly. Do not complete the job before at least 4-6 minutes are passed

A video example:

Here is a playlist i'm using [PC]:

https://socialclub.r...BZUuLsRkG0HJa9A

• Hazzardtohimself, Alvarez, REXX and 2 others like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:11 PM

This has been known almost since launch, but good to let players who aren't familiar about it know :D

What I truly miss about mission playlists back in the day was that you used to spawn into the next mission exactly where you finished off during the last, unlike now where you start off at the missions' default starting point. Basically compiling a list of missions that end close to a start point of another.

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:50 PM

it's not like the tank serves a purpose

update_lsc
  • update_lsc

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:00 PM

It's not like your post serves any purpose.

Of course a person who earns all their money through selling cheated cars wouldn't know how useful the tank is for some missions.

• jtet37 and chef_archie like this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:12 PM

The main purpose is to save ammo.

Saving Ammo = Saving Money.

• chef_archie and Frenchtone83 like this

The Rangler
  • The Rangler

Potshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:16 AM

Been grinding out the Crystal Clear Out III 16x playlist and don't have to get out of the buzzard before finishing, do have to land it or be very close to the ground though or it will be destroyed.

• Alvarez likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Happy Birthday! Azu-nyan (11/11)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

So the Buzzard remains if you play the playlists now?

There was a period of time where if you played Crystal Clear Out III etc and then went onto likes for Coveted it would despawn the helicopter meaning you

couldn't use it for the next mission. I guess I will have to check if that bug has been fixed.

This only happened if you started Crystal Clear Out III after doing other missions. Will report back!

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:46 AM

The main purpose is to save ammo.
Saving Ammo = Saving Money.
and taking far longer than is necessary

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:18 PM Edited by dieseltech20, 29 April 2017 - 02:11 PM.

Yup. Cause we all know that taking too long to complete a mission has deadly consequences.
  • Alvarez, DarkSavageDeathlyCloud, chef_archie and 1 other like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Yup. Cause we all know that taking to long to complete a mission has deadly consequences.

You also will be viewed as a hero if you complete the mission in record time.

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud and dieseltech20 like this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:39 PM Edited by Forza Harrd, 30 April 2017 - 04:45 PM.

Is it possible to store a street vehicle from a contact mission? Like right now as I'm typing I'm sitting in the rusted BF Surfer I always wanted I found spawned in front of the ammunation during Crystal Clearout III. Can I keep it.

edit: I found out. Drove it to my Grapeseed safehouse, replaced the Dubsta I didn't like. It stored!

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:48 PM

Is it possible to store a street vehicle from a contact mission?

It was possible, since players were farming Dubstas in Denial Of Service, but I think they patched it. You can try it anyway.

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Is it possible to store a street vehicle from a contact mission?

It was possible, since players were farming Dubstas in Denial Of Service, but I think they patched it. You can try it anyway.

Haha not only did it work, but I replaced a Dubsta with it lol

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Happy Birthday! Azu-nyan (11/11)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:23 AM

Only the vehicles which are mission specific cannot be stored, anything else driving or parked can be stored as normal in a mission.

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:54 AM

This has been known almost since launch, but good to let players who aren't familiar about it know :D

What I truly miss about mission playlists back in the day was that you used to spawn into the next mission exactly where you finished off during the last, unlike now where you start off at the missions' default starting point. Basically compiling a list of missions that end close to a start point of another.

Yeah it was fantastic wasn't it. The removed that because they are anal above visual glitches and if you finished a mission in the air you chopper would get stuck in the sky :p

• REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users