GTA V is the best game ever.

41 replies to this topic
DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 hours ago

Completely abandoned? Are you oblivious or something?

Nope. When was the last time R* acknowledged GTAV is a meaningful way? 

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 hours ago

The fact that it got released for next gen and PC with enhanced features and that it still receives patches to both it and Online is clear proof that it's not completely  abandoned.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

The fact that it got released for next gen and PC with enhanced features and that it still receives patches to both it and Online is clear proof that it's not completely  abandoned.

lol. Why would they not? The xbox 360 and ps3 were pretty much dying they wanted more sales. And they have to patch the game when updating GTAO

• Payne Killer likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

That means it not completely abandoned after launch.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

That means it not completely abandoned after launch.

Fantastic answer. They didnt completely abandon a goldmine by supporting their cashcow, and releasing it on new popular systems. Thank you R*!

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

Still not completely abandoned. 

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

Still not completely abandoned. 

since 2014? it kind of is

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 hours ago

2015, and even then there's numerous patches for SP

Roxie
  • Roxie

Trying my best to avoid being a Tomato

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted An hour ago

GTA IV is better then GTA V

MuralDeciphered
  • MuralDeciphered

The Real Mystery Buster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 36 minutes ago Edited by MuralDeciphered, 33 minutes ago.

lol. Why would they not? The xbox 360 and ps3 were pretty much dying they wanted more sales. And they have to patch the game when updating GTAO

Are you even serious ? What you said is so wrong and dishonest that you have to be a troll. No doubt.

GTAV old gen / GTAV Next gen / GTAV PC are 3 complete different experience. Moreover when you can mod your game on PC. 

The PS3 / 360 versions are the one that should have never existed in the first place. They struggled to make the game works on old gen. They had literally zero incentive to update a game on an outdated console that kept giving them trouble. 

SP is meant to be a movie. That's it. I don't really understand what else you expected from it. considering that SP itself last several hundreds of hours easily if you take the time to observe the details , i don't understand what you are whining at here. 

Are you another troll bashing on online just by pure hatred ?

GTAV is better than GTAIV ( see what i did there ? Your subjective opinion is irrelevant and meaningless without arguments. )

Mintal
  • Mintal

Beer Taster 🍺

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 23 minutes ago

Glad that you enjoyed the game this much OP. Different people, different opinions. And that's fine!

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Never. Trust. Rockstar.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 minutes ago Edited by DeeDogg_, 7 minutes ago.

2015, and even then there's numerous patches for SP

patching a game regularly isnt unheard of. every other developer does it. that isnt called support.

Are you even serious ? What you said is so wrong and dishonest that you have to be a troll. No doubt.

GTAV old gen / GTAV Next gen / GTAV PC are 3 complete different experience. Moreover when you can mod your game on PC. 

The PS3 / 360 versions are the one that should have never existed in the first place. They struggled to make the game works on old gen. They had literally zero incentive to update a game on an outdated console that kept giving them trouble. 

SP is meant to be a movie. That's it. I don't really understand what else you expected from it. considering that SP itself last several hundreds of hours easily if you take the time to observe the details , i don't understand what you are whining at here. 

Are you another troll bashing on online just by pure hatred ?

GTAV is better than GTAIV ( see what i did there ? Your subjective opinion is irrelevant and meaningless without arguments. )

a sequel progressed in some aspects to its predecessor? wow gta5 is the goat!!!!!!!!111 

that reply video was awful

and no. im not a troll. i know different opinions can make some feel that way but whatever. id also argue that the ps4 version is basically the same as the pc version. of course it has mods and 60fps support but of course its a pc game. Thats like saying the ps4 and pc version of gta4 are 2 totally different game

and i expected SP to be an extensive meaty portion of the game that i can spend tons of times in like I do in San Andreas. I wasnt expecting a movie. Silly me. I should have expected a f*cking "movie" from a GTA campaign. Also no. I cant spend "several hundred hours" with GTAVs SP. Oops.

Is everyone that criticizes this game and GTAO automatically a "troll" now? Are they perfect games?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users