Quantcast

» «
Photo

judging people on their cars

283 replies to this topic
Misanthrope Z
  • Misanthrope Z

Off is the direction in which I wish you would f*ck.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:54 AM

Just because someone dailies a gray Regina with no mods doesn't make them any less of a cheesedick than the next person that dailies a chromed X80 with Golden Shower neon. I'd just assume one is a boring snowflake and the other is a clown. Their tendencies can both be equally as idiotic.

• IamCourtney likes this

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Boss

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

It'd be odd if people weren't judging other players on their and their car's appearance because in real life people judge the crap out of each other and typically when it's online and not face to face these sort of habits are magnified not reduced.

Doesn't mean there's much wrong with being judgemental though, it's just a natural part of human nature. If someone turns up in the usual chrome abomination I'll think "hmm not sure about you" but if they turn out to be sound then great. Doesn't mean that I didn't judge them on appearance I just didn't judge them then hang, draw and quarter them without a trial.

Texturizer
  • Texturizer

Texturizer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

If you drive in my direction, you will get shot on sight. Not because I'm an A hole but because you simply cannot trust anyone in this type of game

Sorry :p

TeaAndBiscuitz
  • TeaAndBiscuitz

Redditor

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:30 PM

If you drive in my direction, you will get shot on sight. Not because I'm an A hole but because you simply cannot trust anyone in this type of game

Seem like an A hole to me. I don't shoot back till fired upon myself. 

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:22 PM Edited by IamCourtney, 13 September 2017 - 10:23 PM.

I haven't encountered a player in a "normal" car in ages... 

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:57 PM Edited by -RP-, 14 September 2017 - 12:02 AM.

Seem like an A hole to me. I don't shoot back till fired upon myself. 

Something tells me you deaths by players is greater than your player kills lol.   I don't care about KD but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I wonder if players are so deep in thought that's why I find them so easy to run over in my matte black Insurgent/DOD.

No, you do that because you're a coward and have the mind set of a 10yr old.

• The-Irish-Hunter and General_Z like this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HYPOCRISY IS THICK HERE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

I haven't encountered a player in a "normal" car in ages... 

The lobby I was in earlier had 7 oppressors and 3 APCs.  Absolute carnage.  I loved it.

giphy.gif

• IamCourtney likes this

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:17 AM

To be fair, the only time I really see standard cars in GTA Online is when I fly over the remnants once the Oppressor rocket has made contact.

"Hmm, I bet that car looked pretty good before I blew it up."

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:20 AM Edited by Mattoropael, 14 September 2017 - 01:21 AM.

I wonder if players are so deep in thought that's why I find them so easy to run over in my matte black Insurgent/DOD.

On the other hand, I find myself so deep in thought in my MOC Phantom Custom, I mindlessly plowed through at least two player-driven vehicles and only noticed after the fact, one of which was a kill because it was a bike.

Needless to say those encounters left the other guys pretty pissed and they inevitably tried to blow my Phantom up. Tried.

• ryannata likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:12 AM

I think most prejudices belong to the Oppressor. You drive that and everyone assumes you're gonna kill them.

• ragedandcaged likes this

General_Z
  • General_Z

Some guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:33 AM Edited by General_Z, 14 September 2017 - 09:47 AM.

I have a sh*t ton of nice cars yet always find myself only driving what used to be 2 and is now 3 beautiful rides 

My restomod blackfin, always a gorgeous sight

-4AZYhQbL0Ki-W_ecOHWdA_0_0.jpg

My rust bucket bennys customs Shlamvhan, dont really like lowriders too much so i always make the hydraulics make the truck face foward 

sC_ktr2DxEqfp800gPNm-A_0_0.jpg

Last but not least this super hot ride that just came out, we need more sh*t like this

Vxa5M2ecMUO7r5lQw38xPQ_0_0.jpg

The trifecta 

Really wish we had more muscle cars with sick customization, maybe this list wouldn't be so short then

Completely forgot that I ride motorcycles lMAO

iT9C1L7npESUYUdptA3tzg_0_0.jpg

TxfOEhxS-E6-vLv6kpiW3Q_0_0.jpg

Those are just two of my babys probably my mains tho , I drive my cycles just as much as my cars but this is a car thread and I forgot about the bikes in the game while putting this together,   its not a bike thread but whatevs

• MisFit-138 likes this

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HYPOCRISY IS THICK HERE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:48 AM

I think most prejudices belong to the Oppressor. You drive that and everyone assumes you're gonna kill them.

And they would be right.  Once you hear the beep...it's too late.

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:49 AM

i don't really judge people on what vehicles they drive but if you're the kind of person trying to take supercars up chilliad/offroad you're probably not the brightest although with that being said I did see someone get a Rumpo up there in a car meet/cruise albeit it took a good 3 of us to help push him up. I never really f*cked with the whole supercars chromed out neon sh*te, my daily drivers or so to speak were a Dubsta2, Elegy Retro or the Futo GT - all of them would be maxed out in terms of performance but style wise I'd keep them pretty minimal, nothing flashy just subtle upgrades that look good without making the car look like a rainbow sh*tf*ck.

• General_Z and BionicMass2806 like this

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Taco Truck DLC Confirmed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

I do. 

If I see this happen, I say it was well-deserved.

VvpjuDE.gif

If it is themed or has a nice look to it I'll give the player a friendly double tap of the horn and continue about my day. 

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

If they are without a decent car I have been known to comfort them and help them find a decent car (Sultan). 

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Once the Taco truck DLC comes out, everyone will get free Tacos. Until the first sticky is thrown.

4474c293-0788-4c9e-8684-02f02751df9d_Thu

• General_Z likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users